Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Show me him! Show me Susuma!” She was inconsolable, yanking so hard on the restraints, one would be worried she’d break her wrists.

She seemed to calm down somewhat, but she looked haggard, like she was on the very edge of breaking completely, not mentally sound enough and far too fragile.

Jin waiter anxiously- was he going to be mad at her? Would he hate her for letting them get caught? She wriggled in her restraints again, but the thick leather refused to budge.

Jin looked like she had sat waiting for him the entire time, with dark circles under her eyes like she hadn’t slept a wink. Her expression grew sour when she saw only Shingen in the room, eyes darting around in search of him. “Where is he?”

Shingen went to the door and opened it before coming back and dropping a giant red colored broad axe on the ground. The blade was crooked and jagged and radiated the same awful hateful energy she recognized as Susuma.

She stared at it, looking over every inch with an increasing look of anger, quiet as death- the calm before the storm.
She let out a scream of rage, lurching forward so hard the bed moved even with the wheels locked. Her screaming wasn’t even coherent, just yelling and thrashing until Shingen heard a solid snap, her wrist breaking under the force she exerted.

That was when the doctors and nurses and orderlies came in to subdue her.
"Was that really necessary, Takeda-sosakan?!"
"She needed to understand." Shingen replied as they sedated her.

“No! No..!” It didn’t take long for Jin’s thrashing to slow and stop, the doctors having used a strong sedative.

Amaya hadn’t realized she had dozed off until she felt another presence, someone looking at her. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up, a book laying open on the bed beside her- one of many that lay in piles around her bed. She looked tired as usual, dark circles under her blue eyes, brightened by pale white skin and hair.

“I’m fine, I just didn’t eat all of my meal before my checkup, that’s all, they gave me blood and I’m better now.” She said, brushing her hair behind her hair, putting her bookmark in the open book and moving over to the large window separating them.

She shook her head and took a seat in front of the window. “I’m fine, I promise. How about you? You look a bit more roughed up than usual.”

He had a busted lip and a gentle black bruise under his eye, "Yeah, they don't really like me hanging out and being all buddy buddy but they can shove it."

Amaya frowned and reached out, touching the glass gently. “It isn’t right what they do to you... You’re far stronger than them.”

“Well that’s only because they’re twice your age.” She gave a sad smile back. “I think you’re brilliant..”

Amaya smiled softly- her smiles always seemed so sad ever since that day- shaking her head a bit. “That only because I have hours and hours to practice.”

Back
Top Bottom