Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime’s hurt reflected in her eyes, tears pouring down the side of her face. “I didn’t… I never would- it wasn’t me..!” Her voice was strained and quiet. “I wouldn’t ever try to hurt you..!”

"But you did...!" He argued weakly, tears blurring his vision, "You did, Mego...! You almost killed me...!" The boys watched quietly, not knowing if they should pull Masamune off of her or let them work out their issues.

Megohime’s guts twisted into knots at his words. “I’m sorry..” She said softly, shaking her head, kagune disappearing as she deactivated it. “I’m sorry..!”

"I just...!" He dropped the quinque and held his breath to try and keep from sobbing, his tears falling onto her shirt, "I blamed myself...I thought that...you were getting back at me for what they did to you...forcing you to be human..." He croaked, "I laid there and thought, 'damn, maybe this what I get for not trying hard enough for her. For not protecting her.' Of all the things I did with my life, I stayed with them, even after they picked you apart...! And you hated me for not choosing you over my job...!"

“No..! Never! I never thought that..!” She shook her head. “I never blamed you for what happened, or what you chose after..!” Her eyes slowly faded from her kakugan to her normal eyes. “I just wanted to be with you..!”

He sniffed and gave a shaky breath before moving to hold her, "I get scared...not on purpose...but you scare me..." He confessed, "and I don't want to be scared.."

Megohime frowned softly, waving the boys in the room to leave, gently wrapping her arms around Masamune. “I’m sorry.. what can I do to help you..? What can I do for you..?”

“Anything.” She shook her head. “I’ll fight with you everyday. I-I’ll stop drinking blood, anything to help you..”

Megohime nodded. “Of course, I didn’t mean to starve- just not drink from you anymore -anything to help.”

She shook her head. “I can try other things, or maybe you can just do blood draws and I can drink from the bag.”

Jin had no recollection of anything she had been doing, like she had just woken from a coma. She was unsure of what was going on, what had happened, and how long ago it had been. She was vaguely aware that she was waking from anesthesia, but not sure as to why. She could feel the oxygen mask over her face, hear the machines beeping somewhere behind her, but all she could do was lay where she was.

"Are you awake~?" She knew that voice anywhere, and it always made her skin crawl. Mitsuhide moved over her, looking down at her with his usual smirk, "How do you feel~?"

Her eyes slowly shifted to look over at him, expression blank as the grogginess from her anesthesia still had a firm hold on her. “Feel..?” She was tired, obviously, why was she supposed to feel any different?

“Why wouldn’t I…?” She asked groggily, unable to immediately tell what he had done to her. “What did you do..?”

She didn’t understand his words, didn’t understand what he had done to her, still fighting anesthesia. Had he preformed surgery on her? Changed something about her in some way?

She was irritated with his questions, too tired to be bothered by them. “I feel normal..” As normal as she could as a captive being actively tortured.

Bile pooled in her throat, feeling like her entire body had been set in ice. Surely he hadn’t spoken correctly, surely she had heard wrong. “No.. what do you mean..?”

Back
Top Bottom