Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime felt her stomach drop, and she hesitated for a moment. “Masamune, you said this was just going to be unarmed.” She said with a frown.

Megohime lowered her fists. “No.” She said firmly. “Don’t start that shit with me, you know damn well wielding a kagune doesn’t make me unarmed.”

“No.” She repeated again. “I’m not going to, and if you keep pushing it, I’m leaving.”
The air in the room became tense, some of the men shifting and looking to one another.

“I won’t.” Megohime said, feeling herself breaking out into a cold sweat. “Sparring is over.” She said, turning to leave.

"H-Hitto..."
"Hitto, hang on!"
Megohime felt something firm press into her back, she didn't have to look to know it was a quinque.
"It isn't over til I say it is." Masamune stated firmly.

Megohime felt like she was starting to drift away from her body, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him. “What are you doing? I already said I’m not fighting you like this.”

Masamune held a rather dull and blunt looking quinque in his hand, it resembled a staff more than anything.
"I want you to fight with your kagune, and you're going to do what I ask."

Megohime felt her body started to shake, heart rate picking up, but she held firm. She only shook her head again, smacking the staff away from herself before taking a step to leave.

The staff connected with her back, making Megohime stumble forward and almost fall. She spun to face him, eyes wide, full of confusion and anger. “What are you doing..!?”

“No!” She took a step back, feeling like a broken record; why wasn’t he listening? She told him no again and again, yet he wouldn’t take it for her answer.

Megohime gasped and quickly scrambled backward to evade his blows, stumbling over herself as she went. “Masamune, stop!” She pleaded, taking a few hits that she couldn’t avoid.

Megohime took hit and hit again as his movements became more wild, and moments before he could land a hit to her head, his swing was knocked back with force. Megohime’s Kagune had coiled from behind her to smack away his quinque, he red and black eyes showing her fear as tears swelled in them.
She did as he had ordered, did as she was forced to, and attacked him back. Despite looking terrified, she lunged for him, her black and green Kagune aimed for his head.

His movements picked up to match hers, his eye holding a mix of feelings; anger, fear, anxiety. It was like he wasn't in control of himself.

It no longer seemed like sparring at this point, the two going at each other with a serious threat of hurting one another. Neither one seemed to notice the injuries they were inflicting upon one another; torn clothes, scrapes, cuts, and lumps quickly accumulating on them both.

He jammed his quinque hard into her kagune and pinned it to the ground as he kicked her hard in the chest, sitting on her as she fell to keep her there.

Megohime cried out as they fell, him landing on top of her, only able to put her arms up to defend her face. Those piercing red and black eyes stared back at Masamune, but they weren’t hungry or wild, they were scared.

"Wh-Why..." His voice broke and shook, "Why did you do it...?" He had nightmares about it, reliving it every night like it happened only five minutes ago. He didn't blame her, that's what he told himself. He loved her, head over heels, nothing would change that. But why did his chest hurt when she fed from him, fill him with terror? Why, if he loved her so much, did she scare him when she came near? Why did she try to devour him and no one else? Why him?

Back
Top Bottom