Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Once she was given her new prosthetic, she was told she would be returning back home to Japan so the CCG could better find out what to do with her next. She hoped she wouldn't be put into a lazy position like teacher as they had done with Yukimura, but all she could do was hope.

It was a bit strange to be fitted with a prosthetic, the feeling a bit strange, but once the measurements and model was fitted properly, she would make do. Until then she would have to wait for the final product in Japan.
With her arm simply wrapped up and hidden by an empty sleeve, she would head home, still healing from her other wounds- luckily only a few needed stitches.

When Kojurou heard she was coming home, he was over the moon. He wanted to be the first frieny face she saw when she came off the plane.

Jin was rather surprised to see Kojurou there waiting at the airport, spotting him quickly in the crowd of people, and when Kojurou saw Jin, he felt his heart drop. She was rather battered and was missing an arm, but looked pleased to see him.

Jin blinked in surprise, her expression softening at his worry. “We succeeded.” She said, knowing that she must’ve looked a bit worse for wear. “Although I was more lucky than some others.”

Jin felt heat rise in her cheeks as he touched her face so tenderly, reaching to put her hand gently over his. “I am as well..”

He missed her? Oh, of course he did, they were partners after all. “I missed you as well, Russia is nice, but I prefer my homeland.”

Did she forget that they kissed before she left? Confessed feelings for one another? It weighed on his heart some but he didn't bother her with it. "Japan has been rather dull and bland with you gone."

“I’ll be honest, Russia would probably be easier with you as my partner- but I think I’m done with missions there. With the last mission, we dealt a devastating blow to the insurgents, if they try to regroup, there won’t be enough to rebuild at least for a while.” She couldn’t go too much into detail, but Kojurou was no civilian, he would be allowed to hear such things.

“To help my comrades, I would have given up more, alas, I can only do so much.” She shook her head. “Enough about me, how have things been going here?”

He frowned softly, "Sanada-sousakan has gone missing. He alerted local investigators to his location but when Ishida-sousakan arrived, the ghoul ran off with him."

Jin frowned heavily. “Abducted by a ghoul? That’s unusual behavior.. Have there been any leads so far?”

She nodded her head. “Of course, and when I can return to work, I hope to be apart of the search party.”

"I think we would benefit much from your help. Ishida-sousakan has asked his sister if she has seen him, since they are both so close, but she has the flu and says she hasn't seen or heard from Sanada-sousakan in days." He told her.

“Of course, once I’ve returned to duty, it shall be the first thing I attend to.” She said with a firm nod.

Back
Top Bottom