Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

The boys would try and push food to her; human food or flesh, didn't matter. They worried about her, and came to try and keep her company when they could.
"Katakura says hitto is awake...he'll be coming home in like a week.."

Megohime was so hungry it was painful, curled up on the cot in the steel room. “I wonder if I’ll hold out that long..?” She mused, stomach growling with hunger, head aching and foggy.

Megohime frowned softly, knowing that she really wouldn’t last very much longer if she didn’t get something down soon.

Megohime was only glad she was experiencing hallucinations, but it was only a matter of time before she did.

Megohime shot up in bed, eyes snapping open as she looked around for Masamune, heart pounding in her chest.

Megohime felt tears burn at her eyes, part of her wishing that Masamune had actually been there, kissing him more than anything. She missed hearing his voice, breathing in his smell, holding him- she missed it all.

Would she stay sane by the time he came home? Would he fix things? Would he know what to do? Would he still want her? She didn't know, and it scared her.

Megohime laid back down slowly, closing her eyes tightly and crying softly- was this how she was to die?

She stayed down there the whole week that passed for Masamune's discharge. When he came home, he looked tired.
"Okaerinasai, hitto!!" The boys all greeted in unison and Masamune smiled faintly before frowning.
"Is Mego here?"
"Ah...she's in the basement, hitto.." One said. Masamune frowned and moved in carefully, headed for the basement.

Megohime was barely holding on, having done anything she could think of to try and keep herself fed during that week, but nothing had worked. Even being tube fed didn’t work, and now she was hallucinating badly, and too weak to move about much.

Megohime sat up slowly, staring at him in disbelief. Usually her hallucinations were only auditory, but maybe she really was going to die if they were getting this bad.

Was he real? Was this another hallucination or was he really home? It was hard to tell, and she was just tired and hungry. “I-I don’t know if you’re really there or not..” She said quietly, looking utterly defeated.

She wanted to so badly, reaching out with a frail hand only to hesitate and pull away, looking- afraid? Of him? She clutched her hands to her chest, feeling her mouth fill with saliva as his scent finally hit her, making her stomach growl loudly. “I can’t.” It took a lot of strength to not leap out of bed at him, wanting so very much to fill her empty stomach.

“No! Not intentionally..!” God she was so hungry. “I’m not doing it on purpose..! I swear..!” She felt like apologizing to him, like she had disappointed him once again. “I’m hungry..!” Tears of frustration leaked out and fell down her face. “I’m so hungry it hurts, but no matter what I eat, I just get sick..!”

Megohime’s eyes widened, and she felt her kakuhou itch, staring at him nimbly. “What are you doing?”

Back
Top Bottom