Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime pulled the covers over her shoulder and to her nose, keeping her eyes shut. “I’ll eat in a bit when I wake up..”

“I said in a bit.” Megohime grumbled out irritably. “I’ll just take whatever’s left.”

“I’m not a child, Kojurou, I can feed myself.” She turned over, back to him. “I’ll eat when I’m hungry.”

“Of course he did..” She muttered. “Kojurou, I’m not Masamune- I’ll eat when I’m hungry.” She said again.

“Go away, Kojurou.” Megohime growled out, gripping the blanket tightly, a scowl setting in her face.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll fucking eat, now can I please go back to sleep?” She practically snapped out.

Megohime slept late into the day, hardly stirring from her spot in Masamune’s bed, sleeping like the dead.

"She's been sleepin' an awful long time.."
"Damn, I wish that were me."
"She ok?"
"She's fine, she's tired from taking hitto's place!" Kojurou sat and listened to the boys as they chattered, a little annoyed that Megohime refused to get up.

She still had yet to eat, not bothering to get out of bed at all. Surely she was taking advantage of Kojurou.

He set his papers down and stood, moving briskly to Masamune's room. He snapped open the door, not caring to announce himself, "Get up."

Megohime stirred in bed, but only picked up her head, still looking groggy. “What is it? Is something wrong with the boys?”

"It's late into the afternoon, you've done nothing but sleep. Get up and eat or I will drag you out and force it down your throat." He stated firmly.

Megohime scowled and slowly crawled out of bed, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing her neck. “Fine, I’ll go get something, just stop yelling.”

Megohime stood up and brushed her messy hair from her face. “I’m not hiding.” She mumbled as she moved to change her clothes.

Megohime looked over to Kojurou with a scowl, changing her shirt and pant- having to wear Masamune’s sweatpants, as they were the only ones that fit. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

"I'm told that you've done nothing but hole away in here. They hardly see you eat or do anything. And I understand, you're upset about what happened with Masamune, but he wouldn't want for you to do this.." He said gently, "You're essentially killing yourself.."

Back
Top Bottom