Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime could only nod her head, how could it not? She was alone and hurting, with no one to turn to, so she stuffed it all down instead.

She knew he was right, but it still hurt, she was alone, and she didn’t want to be anymore. She didn’t have her parents, or even Masamune. It was like watching a scared little kid cry for their parents, Megohime crying until she couldn’t anymore.

Megohime started to stand, only to fall to her knees again so she could vomit on the floor, the alcohol finally getting to her.

Megohime was a mess, wiping her mouth and staggering back onto her feet. “Y-Yeah..” She muttered in agreement.

He helped her to Masamune's connected bathroom and started the shower, "I'll get you some spare clothes and stay nearby should you need me.."

“Thank you..” She muttered, feeling no better after throwing up than she did before, but at least the alcohol was out of her stomach.

He nodded and left briefly before coming back with clothes, "Forgive me, but Masamune seems like your size...and I don't think you want to wear anything from the others.."

Megohime had only really managed to get out of her pants, sitting on the floor of the shower mostly clothed. “That’s fine, I’ve been wearing his clothes already..” She said, letting the warm water run over her head and back.

“This is fine,” She shook her head, closing her eyes. “Just make sure I don’t fall asleep in here.. the boys don’t like it when I take all the hot water.”

Megohime sat for a while, just enjoying the feeling of the hot water on her skin, but after a while it was time to get out. She turned off the water and carefully crawled out of the bath, careful not to slip and fall on the tile floor. After she had gotten out of her wet clothes and dried off, she changed into the dry clothes Kojurou had brought her, brushing her teeth before leaving the bathroom.

Megohime was still drunk, but at least she wasn’t covered in vomit or as angry anymore. She collapsed into bed, not bothering to pull back the covers. “No, not really, just wet now.”

He made a noise and moved to put the covers over her, "Sleep it off. You can eat when you get up. And you will be eating." He stated the last part firmly.

Megohime closed her eyes and waved him off, making a noise. “Yeah, whatever.” She mumbled, too tired to really get into any arguments- having lately mastered blowing people off when it came to eating.

He rolled his eyes gently and left her to sleep, stopping when he saw some of the boys standing in wait.
"Is she ok?"
"She's sleeping, or trying to. Drank too much but she's fine."

Megohime slept late into the morning, having stayed up pretty late into the evening, staying in bed even after having woken up, head pounding and stomach aching terribly from having disgusted some of the alcohol.

A soft grunt came from inside the room, no sounds of life beyond her vocalization. She probably was suffering a nasty hang over, but it wouldn’t fix itself until she ate solid flesh.

“Like shit..” She muttered, not picking her head up, staying nestled into Masamune’s bed. “Did something happen..? Usually the boys don’t get me up until I need to do something..”

Back
Top Bottom