Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Akihime choked and pulled the weapon from her throat as best as she could, healing way too quickly for a rinkaku weilder. "I'll eat every single Dove that comes here!!" She screeched.

“Is that so?” Jin opened up her suit coat and pulled out something- an extending quinque staff. “That would truly be interesting to witness, a girl of your size consuming that much.”

“It certainly didn’t look that way with the way you were scarfing down that ghoul.” She remarked, amusement twisting her lips into a smirk. “Do you think Ishida would be repulsed?”

She noticed very keenly the horror on her face, the realization that Mitsunari would in fact be disgusted by her.
"Reenforcements are on the way!" Kojurou called. Akihime went into a frenzy; now in front of Jin in the blink of an eye and grabbing her by the throat, smacking her staff out of her hand with her tails wrapped together.
"Kawabe-sousakan!"
"I think I'll eat you first anyway." Akihime hissed.

Jin grunted as Akihime’s grasp tightened around her throat, and out of instinct, her hand shot out for Akihime’s. Her grip was just as strong as a ghouls, but her body was still only human. She braced herself, keeping her stance firm to keep from being thrown as easily. Now it was just a waiting game of who would give first, unless of course, she simply skewered her.

She turned her this way and that, looking her over. "What part of you should I eat first?"
"Get away from her!" Kojurou rushed forward with Jin's discarded staff, only to get smacked by Akihime's combined tails.

Jin felt dark edges creeping into her vision as Akihime practically crushed her throat with her grip, grinding her teeth. “Don’t you think you’ve had enough to eat?”

Jin squeezed harder on Akihime’s neck, trying to render her unconscious before she lost her own- was her grip not good enough?

“Good to know.” She heard a soft click just below her line of sight, then three loud gunshots. Jin was at her limit, she was going to lose consciousness if she didn’t get Akihime to let go. The familiar sting of quinque bullets bit into the unarmored part of Akihime’s thigh.

She hissed and was forced to loosen her grip on Jin's neck, trying not to move away from her. She looked when she heard running and Kojurou tried rushing her again.
"You'll just keep getting beaten down, you know." She hissed and her tails moved to smack him, only he moved in time and swung for the armor plating in her chest. She gasped and was forced to drop Jin to move away.

Jin released her grip on Akihime the moment she felt her throat be released, staggering back the best she could without falling. Her vision still wasn’t clear, black and white spots clouding her eyes as she tried to regain her breath.

Jin nodded, standing and touching her throat to make sure it wasn’t crushed. “I’ll be fine, as long as we can hold up until back up arrives.”

He nodded, "We should be alright, so long as we keep a good distance."
"Not likely!" Akihime yelled and rushed at them, tails swinging and stabbing unpredictability. Kojurou did his best to defend himself, he and Jin forced backwards from Akihime.

Jin was unarmed, but it was rather easy for her to keep away from Akihime; her movements quick but wild.

Akihime hit Kojurou with her tails before jumping Jin, pinning her down and sitting on her.
"Kawabe-sousakan!" Kojurou tried to get to her, but Akihime's tails seemed to have a mind of their own.

Jin hit the ground hard, the back of her head smacking against the ground as Akihime pinned her. She let out a grunt, head reeling from being hit, dazed for a moment- she had to move, but her brain and her body felt disconnected.

Jin groaned and tried to collect her thoughts, feeling blood on her scalp from hitting the ground hard. “Disgusting..”

"Maybe~ but everyone has a nasty food habit~" She said, her hands running over Jin's body.
"Don't touch her!!" Kojurou was still trying but her tails were proving difficult on his own.

Jin grit her teeth as Akihime felt her body; firm with muscle and accented by curves. Akihime was heavy on top of her- rather her Kagune was, it’s immense size and numerous tails weighing more than Akihime herself.

"I guess you're a lot leaner than I thought~ you just look a bit bigger~ I've always been a fan of the dark meat, though~ much more tender~" She said, hands trailing over Jin's hips and outer thighs.

Back
Top Bottom