Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime grunted at the pain of the shot going into her leg, feeling it actually go straight through her leg, still she didn’t stop. She tackled him to the ground, pinning his arms above his head and sitting on his waist. She slammed her forked tail into the ground on either side of his neck, nearly touching his flesh, the third prong pointed just above his throat. “That wasn’t very nice, shooting a girl~ Ne, why don’t you tell me where you got those bullets~?” She cooed, leaning in close.

“I’ll have you know this is pure muscle; and muscle is heavier than fat, but what can a girl do~?” She pressed the point lightly into his flesh, turning her attention on the gun. “And we both know you’re far too young for the CCG, so who’s the leak~? I can take care of him for you, help you better your Yakuza roots, I know your kind don't care for rats or squealers~”

That seemed to really piss him off. "You don't know jack shit." He hiss and forced all of his weight up to send her toppling over him.

She tumbled back, easily rolling back onto her feet and springing back toward him, this time aiming to spear the gun from his hand.

Megohime was actually brought to a halt, staggering back and holding her stomach, blood dripping through her fingers. “Ah~ that really hurts, you know~?” Her tail swayed more, straightening up and curling her tail, barbs pointing toward him. “Are you really that bitter about the eye..~?”

“It doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt~” She pounced again, slamming her kagune hard into his chest to knock him back before punching him hard in the face.

Megohime cackled as her tail coiled around his neck, keeping him hanging in the air. She knocked the gun from his hand and cooed, reaching up to pet his cheek, watching the gauze over his eye stain red with blood. “Oh, how I wish I had the chance to eat it~” She shivered a bit and pulled him closer. “But I can settle for the left eye I suppose~” He was so close he could see the eyelashes through the holes in the mask, pale skin, and those intimidating red-black eyes.

"F...Fuck off...whore..." He rasped, trying to pry her kagune away from his neck as best as he could but he knew it was hopeless. Before she could sink her teeth into his remaining eye, a katana shaped quinque pierced through her stomach and nearly through Masamune too; the tip almost touching Masamune's shirt.

Megohime paused, blood dripping from her lips, looking down at the blade sticking out of her stomach. “F-Fuck...” She hissed out, her grip on Masamune loosening, and he slipped from her grasp and onto the ground. She glared over her shoulder, mask tilted to show her pained grimace. “Fucking dove..!”

Kojurou ripped his quinque rather forcefully from Megohime's stomach, glaring with a raw hatred only a dove could posses. Masamune was hacking and coughing as he tried to catch his breath.
"Are you alright, Masamune-sama?"
"J-Just...fucking kill her already.." Masamune wheezed.

Megohime snarled and stumbled away from the both of them, bleeding more heavily from her stomach wound than before. The bullet definitely hurt, but the blade split open her belly much wider. “Didn’t think you’d have a little guard dog...”

"That's my...pet rat you're talking about..." Masamune coughed. Kojurou took a stance, readying his quinque. He was just a junior investigator, he had no idea who this ghoul was or what rank she was or if he could really fight her. But he had to protect Masamune.

“So this is your little leak huh..?” She spat up more blood, twisting up her tail into a point again before aiming a shot at Kojurou’s neck.

Megohime was already slowed by the shots to her leg and stomach, so when Kojurou came upon her, her reactions were delayed. She barely managed to take a step back when he cut an X into her chest, making her cry out and stumble back once more. He was strong, much stronger than he looked. She ground her teeth and tried to get her footing to attack again.

She heard a gun hammer click before searing pain shot through her other leg. Masamune had managed to get his gun back and put a new hole in her.
"What's wrong, sweetheart, can't you keep up?" He mocked.

The veins around her eyes spread down her cheeks, her tail pulsing with her anger. She let out an angry growl, charging for Kojurou again, trying to wrap his head with her kagune to crush it. “Shut your mouth!”

The blade went through her kagune, stopping it from piercing her again, but she was pushed back against the wall from the force. She found it hard to fight with two injured legs, but they were healing- albeit slowly.

“Yeah, I’m gonna take your eyes too..!” She hissed out, trying to yank away his Quinque and launch at him, if she could take just one bite from him, she’d be able to fight him off and kill them both.

Back
Top Bottom