Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Jin stumbled after him, wincing as he tugged her along, heart beating heavily in her chest.

He brought her into a rather large room with another one of his followers on the other end. Susuma hummed as he placed a weapon in Jin's hands and stepped away.

Jin stared down at the knife in her hand, rusted and dull, then she looked to Susuma. “What..?”

Jin stared at him in disbelief, mouth agape slightly. “It’s just a knife...” She murmured out, not moving.

Jin looked back to the ghoul on the other end of the room, only to find they were no longer in the same spot. Their rinkaku tail pierced through her shoulder and slammed her into the floor, forcing a scream of agony from her. This wasn’t fair, this wasn’t fair at all, everyone knew human knives were ineffective against ghouls, so why did he only arm her with a kitchen knife? Blood soaked into her shirt and she cried out as the ghoul yanked his kagune free and punched her in the face.

"Come now, Jin, I know you can preform better than that." Susuma said, tone disappointed. His eyes then shot to the ghoul.
"Play fairly." He stated firmly.

The man huffed a bit, but nodded, moving back, waiting for Jin to make her next move. Jin was breathing heavily, shoulder spilling blood onto the floor as she staggered to her feet. “I don’t want to do this..! This is suicide...!”

Jin felt tears dripping down her face, and time seemed to move in the blink of an eye. Every blow to the body was like hitting a wall. She lost her knife early on, and before she knew it, she was on the floor again at Susuma’s feet.

He saw tears leak from her eyes, rolling down her bruised and swollen face. She wanted to tell him he was wrong, that the situation wasn’t fair, but the words didn’t come out; she held her tongue.

Jin heard a strange noise, and it took her a moment to realize it was her own choked sobs. He was a cruel man, killing her family, taking her hostage, hurting her, then laughing in her.

It hurt to walk, her leg badly swollen, limping quickly after him. “Please no more...!” She slurred, blood gushing from her nose, lip split.

Jin limped after him the best she could manage. “You gave me a human knife..! What was I supposed to do..!?”

Jin felt frail when she hit the ground, her bones ached from cold floors, and she had bruises on bruises. She only grunted softly, wincing, but she didn’t try and get up off the floor, knowing she would only be knocked back down to the ground.

Susuma watched her head raise as she let out a scream of agony, one he had become so accustomed to. She didn’t squirm too much this time, knowing it would only worsen her wound.

She cried softly on the floor, the pain from her hand making white spots dance in her vision. “I-I’m sorry..! I promise to do better next time..!”

Back
Top Bottom