Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She turned her head away slightly, the smell of blood thick on his breath. She nodded. “I am..”

He moved away and made a doubtful noise, "Well, you will sit in here and think about what you've done. You won't come out til I say."

Jin only nodded, keeping her broken hand close to her chest; she would have to try and set it the best she could once he was gone.

Masamune’s eye still ached, even after the doctors had cleared him, but that was to be expected seeing as it had been ripped out

He was always rubbing it gingerly when it was sore, or holding it as best as he could. He hated it. The pain killers didn't help and he was always seeing spots. He needed to get back at that bitch for taking his eye.

Megohime’s own wound had healed; though much quicker and with no lasting affects. She was smitten, the boy she had met was far too interesting to simply forget about.

He was walking around his turf in a huff, a cigarette hanging from his lips as he tried to find something to distract from the pain.

Megohime had been keeping a close eye on Masamune, although from a distance. She had replaced her old mask with a new one, this time a kitsune mask. “How’s the eye~?”

She was leaned up against the wall behind him, and he could hear the shit-eating smirk behind her mask. “Oh? That’s good~ and here I was worried you’d still be bedridden~”

Megohime’s smirk faltered slightly, hidden thankfully by her mask. “I think you hurt me plenty when you shot me the first time, but you do look like the kind of guy to be into S&M.” She stayed where she was, not knowing if he was bluffing about the bullets or not.

“So you’re saying you don’t want to play~?” Megohime asked, moving away from the wall and tilting her head.

A thick teal tail slid out from under her skirt, swaying slightly. “Surely a strong man you like you going after a poor defenseless woman, and with a gun~?”

She smiled widely. “Are you making me a dinner offer~?” She was fast, just as fast as last time, moving to knock him backward.

Back
Top Bottom