Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime only grew more panicked when she was held down on her stomach, trying to kick Masamune away. “Stop! Fucking stop!”

"No! We have to get this cleaned up and covered or you'll get infected!" Masamune snapped. Bunshichi frowned softly.
"Hitto, she's scared out of her mind.."
"And so am I, who knows what the fuck happened, I'm not letting her die!"

No matter how much Megohime kicked and thrashed, Masamune was still able to pull the back of her shirt up ago assess the wound.
“No!” She settled a bit, like she was finally admitting defeat. “Don’t look..! Don’t look..!” Tears fell fresh from her eyes again, shame burning her face. It was a single, deep cut on her lower back, right over where her kakuhou would’ve been, like whatever was left of her ghoul organ was cannibalized.

"Oh, my God..." Bunshichi muttered. Masamune frowned softly and grabbed the medical supplies.
"We'll have to clean it, so keep her steady, will ya? It'll sting like a mother fucker."
"Got it!"

Megohime turned her head away, not wanting to see Masamune look at it. She did her best to bite back her sobs, but the look on his face broke her heart. She hadn’t even seen her wound yet, but she knew it was bad. She was ashamed and humiliated, not wanting anyone else to see her shame.

Megohime screamed into the mattress as he cleaned the wound, body stiff as she kicked abd thrashed from the pain she was in, fighting hard against the two.

Megohime fought and thrashed until she tired herself out, unable to fight against the two any longer. She resigned herself to laying unmoving, the pain overwhelming still.

When Masamune finally finished after what felt like hours of unending pain, he stitched the cut and covered it in gauze.
"There," he said gently, "you'll have to simmer down in here for a while though. Drinking yourself stupid and then nearly throwing yourself off the roof of my home doesn't constitute for a healthy mental state."

Megohime’s whole body felt numb, and she simply laid on the bed where he had been tending to her wound. She had heard him, but her head was swimming too much for her to want to verbally respond.

Bunshichi let her go slowly and Masamune pet her head gently.
"I'll be back to check on you later. Just rest up for now." Masamune told her.

Megohime pulled away from his touch, tears falling silently. Why was he apologizing? What was he going to do? She hadn’t been paying attention to everything he said, only some of it.

He and Bunshichi left, shutting and locking the door behind them. Masamune would come back everyday to check on her wound, even if she wouldn't let him, and would clean it and redress it if it looked like it needed it.

Megohime mental state quickly deteriorated, going from laying in the bed for most of the time, to sitting huddled in the corner. She stopped talking, and soon she stopped eating as well. The wild look never left her eyes, and as time passed she became more disheveled.
Her fingernails became bloody and broken over time from clawing at the heavy steel door, and she was almost catatonic.
Megohime would find herself back in the lab every so often, alone and waiting for her next experiment, not able to sleep at all.

"Hitto, she's having a really rough go at it."
"She's getting worse and worse by the day."
"Yeah, I know." Masamune wasn't having a walk through the park about it either, "I'm not sure what to do."

It was the lab all over again for Megohime; being locked up every hour of the day, tasteless meals being brought to her, having to be forced down to have her wounds tended to. Time was moving by in blinks again, faceless people coming to try and talk to her, but none of their words made any sense. She never moved from her spot on the floor, too terrified to move, flinching hard every time anyone came into the room with her. She was alone again, locked away, caged like a beast.

Masamune would come in to try and talk to her again, but she kept that same wide eyed expression on her face. It tore him up seeing her like this. Was this what she was like when she was made human? Lifeless and scared? He hated it.

His words never seemed to get through to her when she was like that, like all of her higher functions simply shut off and she was just a living husk. It was starting to become a problem; she refused any meal brought to her, not even drinking the water, and it was starting to show in her physical appearance. It was terrible.
Before she was turned human, she would’ve laughed at something like this, spit in defiance and take everything in stride, now, well now she was almost an invalid.

Masamune didn't want to get violent with her, that would make things worse, but he was growing more frustrated and scared the worse she became. He almost got into a fistfight with Kojurou one day for suggesting Masamune just let her die. He wasn't going to let that happen. He was starting to lose hope, and the boys could see that.

No matter who is was, or who tried to coax her out, Megohime seemed to be trapped away in her own head; completely terrified. If she didn’t at least drink water soon, she was going to get terribly ill.

"I don't know what to do..." Masamune sat in his lounge with some sake, lamenting over the poor state of his girlfriend. Kojurou had finally had enough. He stood, scowling heavily.
"You just have to get tough with her. She doesn't know any other way." He said and left the room. Masamune got up in a panic.
"Don't you dare hurt her, Kojurou!"
"I won't. But she needs a rude awakening." Kojurou replied before moving into Megohime's holding cell and grabbing her by the arm, dragging her out of the room.

Last edited:
Megohime’s screams could be heard down the hall, sounding like she was in agony, being torn limb from limb. A desperate fear was clear behind each wail, begging for mercy as Kojurou dragged her out of the small metal room in the basement. “Please don’t! No more! Don’t hurt me anymore!”

He pulled her out and to the lounge where he dropped her and stepped away, doing nothing more than leaving her where she was.
"Megohime...!"
"Daijoubou, daijoubou...! You're safe...!"
"We ain't gonna hurt you...!"

She was starting to hyperventilate, looking around with terrified eyes, only seeing faceless lab doctors. The room started to spin, her face flushing hot before she was sick on the floor. She was pale, sweating heavily as she heaved again and again; it was too much, there was too much around her.

Back
Top Bottom