Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime gnashed her teeth, hot tears setting the cloth over her eyes as she felt him cutting and digging at her flesh, letting out soft sobs and struggling weakly. “I hope you choke..!”
When he found what was left of her kakuhou, he was delighted to see that it was still a rather decent size. It was only enough for one or two savory bites, but it was still more than what he thought he would find.

It felt like he was digging into her spine with a hot knife, trying to twist away, but the position she was chained in left little chance of movement. She felt like she would be sick, blood running steadily from the wound he was carving into her back.

He finally found her little nub of a kagune and cut out a piece, eating it slowly and giving a soft noise. "An odd but not unwelcome taste."

The meat itself was a lovely red, an oddly wonderful taste, holding both that of human and ghoul. Megohime shook from the pain and the mental anguish, unable to further speak as she was once more eaten alive.

Megohime squeezed her eyes shut, crying softly as Tsukiyama commented on the flavor of her flesh like he wasn’t consuming her, and she was his dinner partner. What had gone so wrong that her life had ended up this way? Where had everything become so twisted and mangled?

Megohime wished she could cover her ears, wished she could crawl up and disappear, not wanting to hear Shuu go on a rant.

Megohime felt the same dizziness she felt when she was in the lab, feeling far away from her body, Shuu’s voice slowly fading out as she disassociated.

The next thing she knew, she was being pulled off the table and she was thrown rather haphazardly back into her clothes before being dragged off.

The hadn’t even bothered to see up her back as she was left in a park on her own. It was just like leaving the laboratory. She walked home in a haze, hand broken and back bloody, but she hardly noticed in her haze. She felt numb, yet her very soul ached deeply; she didn’t want to feel that pain anymore. She wanted it to stop, she wanted to go back in time, go back every miserable second of her life.
Before she knew it she was stumbling up a ladder, carrying two entire sake bottle with her. Was she on the roof at Masamune’s house? She let out a numb laugh. Before she would’ve been able to easily get onto the roof all on her own, and now she needed a ladder to do so.

The boys could smell her blood easily, and when they saw her pass, they tried to call out to her but it was like she was deaf. She didn't even acknowledge them, which worried them deeply. They would have to tell Masamune.

Megohime didn’t care that she was bleeding, didn’t care that the wound hurt terribly, only kicking the ladder over once she reached the top of the roof and moving to a spot that was comfortable. She hadn’t bother to bring any cups with her, drinking straight from the bottle of sake that burned her throat. She winced every time she took a drink, it tasting like poison, but she didn’t care she heard that alcohol took away the pain, made things easier to handle.

The ladder knocked against the edge of the roof and someone climbed up with her.
"Mego?" It was Masamune, sounding concerned, "Jesus, what happened?"

“Go away.” She didn’t turn to look at him, taking another long drink from the sake bottle. “Unless you brought more alcohol or some cigarettes, I don’t want to hear it.”

“Doesn’t matter.. doesn’t fuckin’ matter..” She muttered, obviously doing her best to get drunk with the rate she was drinking, making a sour face every time she drank.

"Drinking won't solve your problems and it won't stop your back from bleeding. In fact, it'll just make it worse." He moved closer, "Come on, let's go inside."

Megohime swung backwards at him with the bottle, spilling alcohol as she did so, but managing to keep hold of the bottle. “Don’t fucking touch me.” She snarled.

“I’m fine. It’s not like it’s the worst thing that’s happened to me.” She sneered, turning her back to him again.

“I said don’t touch me..!” Megohime felt panic in her chest when he grabbed her arm, feeling the cold shackles around her wrists again. She swung hard, the bottle catching him in the temple and shattering, dousing alcohol across his face.

Back
Top Bottom