Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime scowled, drawing the gun and turning the safety off. “And you’ll get yourself killed before that.” She said, bringing the gun up to fire at Akihime.

Megohime fired three rounds, all three hitting Akihime, actually piercing where armor didn’t cover. One went clear through her shoulder, the other two hitting her armor.

“What’s wrong, I thought that wouldn’t hurt you?” She mocked, taking aim again, this time for her head.

Her wound wouldn't close around the bullet and she didn't want it to until she got it out. Her tails sank into the concrete and propelled her forward at a speed a normal human wouldn't see. But Megohime could just barely catch it, one of her tails smacking hard into her gut and knocking the wind out of her as it sent her skidding.
"Use your kagune, coward. Come on, you could easily beat me with it."

Megohime saw white when she was hit in the stomach, sure from the pain that she had nearly ruptured her organs. She tumbled back and slid across the concrete, hacking and coughing, nearly vomiting as she crawled back to her feet. “You aren’t worth it.. I wouldn’t even let you see it, your rancor might rot it.”

That just made Akihime angrier, rushing at her and smacking the gun from Megohime's hand with her tail, sure to break her wrist if not a couple fingers.
"I think you've just gone soft with how old you are. I can see some white hairs, guess you chopped off a year or two on your own."

Megohime bit back a cry of agony, watching the gun go skittering away before quickly chasing after it. Her hand was numb, surely broken and the pain blocked out from the adrenaline, but it didn’t matter. Masamune had taught her how to fire a gun with both hands.

She felt one of Akihime's tails wrap around her ankle and drag her from the gun, and she could see her mental state crumble more and more the longer she stayed in her kakuja.
"Oh, big bad Megohime can't keep up~? Did I finally surpass you~? Maybe I'll get a bit better if I eat your kakuhou~"

Megohime winced as she was dragged over the concrete, scraping up her hands and knees as she tried to kick Akihime’s tail free of her leg. She tried to get at the gun again, fighting with all the strength she could, but it was nothing in comparison to a ghouls.

"Come on, Megohime~~ where's that pretty bikaku~? Surely you want to put a worm like me in my place~?" She sounded almost aroused in her baiting, she was losing it.

Akihime didn’t know from where, but she smelled blood, human blood. It nearly made her drool overwhelming her senses. Megohime kicked and kicked at the tail wrapped tightly around her ankle, squirming her way onto her back to face Akihime, unable to reach the gun.

Megohime was pinned flat out on her back, completely at the mercy of Akihime, her bloody palms and knees catching her eyes. “Get the fuck off!” She snapped, but it was like a rabbit struggling against a bear trap.

"Your blood smells...off...wrong..." She muttered, "Like a human..." She licked the drool from her lips as she leaned closer, "What happened to you, Megohime?"

Megohime wanted to scream, wanted to hide herself away from Akihime’s gaze, ashamed of what she now was; human. She spit into Akihime’s eye, baring her teeth.

She grunted and shook her head, squeezing her eye shut, "How gross and unladylike~ so you are human~?" The back of her mind tickled; she remembered someone told her about ghouls being turned human, but right now she didn't remember who. "Do you know what that means now, Megohime~?"

Megohime’s face flushed, from her ears to her chest, shame burning in her chest so deeply it brought tears to her eyes. She didn’t want to hear it, she didn’t want to hear those words from Akihime. “Shut up! Shut your fucking mouth!” She snapped.

She pet Megohime's face in a slow caress as she hovered close to her face, kakugan glowing with a drunk sort of bliss.
"Yowai mou~" She almost moaned.

Tears slipped down her cheeks at Akihime’s words, her lip quivering, and expression on Megohime’s face she had never seen before. Despair and anguish. “Stop..!” Her voice cracked, not wanting to hear such things, not wanting to hear the truth of how she had fallen so far.

Megohime flinched at her touch, knowing that at any moment, Akihime could easily crush her head like a grape in her hands. At least she was still pretty? What a joke, what was she supposed to do with her looks?

"Let this be a lesson to you~ I'm not the little worm trapped under your shoe you always saw me as~ I did this for you~ cannibalized for you~ to show you that I can be just as powerful, if not more~ we're the same, even if you hate to see it~" She cooed.

Megohime tried to turn her head away, tried to squeeze her eyes shut as if she could shut out the truth before her. “You’re wrong..!” She forced out.

Back
Top Bottom