Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime rubbed her temples and nodded. “I know, I just- not about this, I can’t yet..” She said softly.

“Sleep..” She laid back down, shifting to move closer to Masamune. “I’d rather not stay up and think about it..”

“You would’ve slept in anyway, it’s your day off.” She pointed out, resting her forehead against his chest.

It made Megohime happy that he said that. “Now you’re just using me as an excuse to be lazy.” She mumbled.

Megohime had to get out of the house the next day, she felt suffocated and overwhelmed. She still wore sunglasses and a cloth mask over her nose and mouth to hide her identity, carrying the gun Masamune had given her.

"Megohime.." That was the last voice she was the last voice she wanted to hear. Akihime stood not far off, coming home from work. "I haven't seen you in a while."

Megohime’s whole body went rigid again the familiar voice, stopping where she was on the street. “Not long enough..” She said lowly.

“I’m trying out a new perfume.” She avoided both the question and the comment, kicking herself mentally. Akihime was just about the worst person to run into while out on her own, armed or not, Akihime was a kakuja bearer- and she was only armed with Q bullets.

Megohime didn’t know how to respond- she hadn’t been genuine when she said it was a new perfume, she simply had no other way to explain her new smell, not in anyway she cared to tell Akihime anyway. “Piss off.” She turned, not wanting to stay in the interaction any longer than she had to.

"Huh- wait!" Akihime took a step after her, "Why are you always so mean to me? I'm the same as you, aren't I? We're both ghouls, we're both prominent. What have I done to make you hate me? All I ever wanted was..." She faltered and lowered her gaze, "was to be your friend.."

“We aren’t the same!” She snapped, wondering why she stopped at all, why she was entertaining the topic of conversation. “Why are you trying to push this; get it through your head!” She turned to look over her shoulder. “I don’t want to be your friend! We won’t ever be friends!”

“Oh can it with the sweet-shit attitude.” She sneered. “Make like your father, and drop dead.” She was really itching to just pull the hun on Akihime, ghoul or not, even she could kill Akihime with Q bullets.

Megohime recognized the angry kagune veins right away, "You are so self centered...! I didn't do anything to you, all I did was be nice, but no! You've got your head shoved up your own ass so deep, you could lick your own fucking tonsils!"

“Yeah, go tell someone that wants to hear it.” She jeered back, turning her back on her to leave again.

Megohime felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end, barely managing to roll out of the way at the last moment. She reached for the gun under her arm, knowing she only had two full clips on her.

"I don't understand...!" Tears poured down her cheeks under her kakuja mask, her tails thrashing angrily, "I just wanted to be friends with you and Tsukiyama...! But both of you are nothing more than stuck up bastards! You care about no one but yourselves, it's pointless! You'll both die alone and sad! It's pathetic!!"

Back
Top Bottom