Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime had been letting herself space out, realizing too late that she was approaching a very familiar scene. She stopped at the end of an alleyway, finding herself staring at a scene of carnage and bloodshed.

Five familiar armored tails swayed like a content cat as some poor sod of a ghoul had his kakuhou ripped out.
"Come to join me for dinner~?" Akihime looked over her shoulder at Megohime, smiling coyly.

Megohime looked over the scene in silence, a soft frown on her face. “It’s only noon.” She muttered, a sharp pang of envy in her chest. She wasn’t one for cannibalizing, but the image of Akihime consuming flesh made her feel hungry for the first time in weeks.

Megohime didn’t want to talk with anyone right then, especially not with Akihime on the subject of ghoul activities. “I don’t like eating.” She said, fixing her hair as she turned to leave. “And you can’t eat what I can.”

Akihime was suddenly in front of her, bold and brazen standing in the open with her kakuja activated.
"Leaving so soon~? How rude, after I invited you to stay~"

Megohime looked around with wide eyes, scared that someone might see and call the CCG. “Are you insane..?!” She hissed. “You’ll be seen..!”

Megohime’s eyes were wide, nearly letting out a scream of surprise as she was pulled into the alleyway. The heavy scent of iron hung over them, and her hands were now covered with blood. “We’ll both get caught! What the hell is wrong with you?”

She cooed, "I've just been thinking, you know~? I've tried so hard to beat you, when really all I had to do was be like you~ cold, heartless~" She pet Megohime's cheek gently, "just take what I want~"

Megohime flinched at the touch, bringing her gaze to Akihime with a frown. “I didn’t.. that’s not what I did..” Wasn’t it though? Admittedly she was greedy, selfish, and at times completely barbaric.

Megohime turned her head away, trying to pull her hands free of her grasp. “I don’t want to hear anymore of this.”

Megohime felt entirely ready to jump out of her skin at any moment, a half-cannibalized ghoul on the ground a few feet away, and Akihime in kakuja armor in front of her. “What? No.”

"You're going to hurt my feelings~ all I ever wanted was for you to like me~" She said before kissing her cheek gently, "I can treat you better than that human boy you smell like, anyway~"

Megohime pushed away from Akihime, wiping the blood from her cheek. “Don’t talk about him- ever.”

She blinked before her tails shot out, one grabbing each wrist and pulling her closer, "You don't know this, but I am a rather jealous woman. If I can't make you happy, neither can he."

Megohime was surprised by her sudden aggression, blinking in shock and staring in silence for a moment. “Don’t touch him.” She barely managed out, but it sounded less like a demand, and more like pleading.

Megohime’s face flushed, the idea making her feel self-aware; why did she want to touch her. “Y-You’ll keep your word?”

Back
Top Bottom