Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime let out a small cry of surprise as Akihime pushed her fingers into her, face and ears flushing.

Megohime covered her mouth with her hand, unable to hide her blush. “Just give some warning next time..”

Megohime kept her eyes on the far wall of the shower, not looking at Akihime as she pleasured her, not wanting to feel the pleasure that she was.

Megohime surely kept her mouth shut, but with how her body started to tremble and shake, Akihime could tell she was starting to get close to her limit.

Megohime bit the back of her hand, body shaking and trembling, so close to her finish. “Sh-Shut up..”

When Megohime finished, she was obviously embarrassed, ready to get out of there.

Jin was still recovering from her encounter with Motochika, but she was doing so from her home; she would still visit Kojurou when she could, who was recovering in the hospital.

“Katakura-dono?” It was one of his nurses, knocking gently on the door before cracking open the door. “You have a visitor, is that alright?” Was it one of the boys again, coming to check up on him?

She nodded and closed the door, a moment or two passing before another knock came at the door. “Excuse me.” It wasn’t one of the boys at all, Jin opening the door and stepping in, bowing her head to Kojurou. “I hope I’m not intruding.”

Jin smiled softly and moved a chair to sit beside Kojurou’s bed. “I’ve been told you were recovering nicely, it’s good to see that is true.”

Jin felt a small tinge of guilt in her chest- perhaps had she not been so focused on bringing in Chosokabe, Kojurou would not have been injured so greatly. “Please, my wounds were nothing.”

Jin took a moment, then bowed her head. “Thank you, I am doing much better than before.” It was strange, have a partner that cared for ones physical safety beyond usefulness. She would still have more adjustments to make.

“I’m afraid I cannot.” Jin’s expression didn’t falter. “You are needed back at HQ as soon as you’re cleared to work in the field again, we have no time to be slacking off.”

Back
Top Bottom