Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime hesitated, knowing she could no longer eat human flesh, but could she eat human food? She nodded. “Yeah..”

“Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves,” She said with a tired smile. “I’ve seen what you eat, and I still would rather not.”

“Yeah?” She didn’t know why, but it made her happy that Masamune thought about foods she might like, even if it was human food. “And what else?”

Megohime nodded, closing her eyes and listening to him talk. She missed hearing his voice, missed spending time with him, missed him.

“You know how to hold tea ceremonies?” She asked quietly, unable to picture Masamune ever doing such a thing.

Megohime was a bit surprised he would want her hosting such important things. “I’m not much of a tea drinker.. But I could try my hand.”

Megohime wasn’t so sure if Kojurou would be willing to take the time to train her in such things. “Alright, you’ve convinced me.” She said softly.

Megohime gave a soft laugh. “Give it some time, I’m sure I can find a way to make it more difficult.”

Megohime would be stuck in bed for another day until the doctor cleared her physical condition. She would still be under medical watch, but was free to move about the estate now.

Kojurou tried to get information from her, since she had firsthand experience, but her memory was still foggy and patchy, so he didn't push her if she showed signs of stress. Masamune babied her the only way he really knew how; kept her home and forced the boys to get her thngs she needed. He got her to try the strawberry cookies he had mentioned, which were shortbread biscuits with strawberry cream inside. He even had matcha pockey grabbed for her and even a cheesecake milk
bread for her to try.

Megohime didn’t like the new rotating entourage of ghouls Masamune placed with her, finding it humiliating now that she wasn’t one. She tried whatever snacks Masamune brought her, telling him most were too overwhelming with the flavors or textures, when in reality, she couldn’t taste a single one. She wanted him to be happy though, so she forced herself to eat them, even if only a bit, finding all the new textures strange.

Masamune had some yakuza business to take care of and told her he wouldn't be back until very late, but Kojurou would be home if she needed anything. He knew she still didn't really like Kojurou, but there wasn't much else to be done.
"He has no reason to hate you now, he'll be nice." He said before kissing her head.

Megohime made a noise as she said goodbye to him. “I’m still gonna keep my distance.” She said. “I don’t want to handle any awkwardness tonight.”

Back
Top Bottom