Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She shook her head as she fished her phone out of her pocket, dialing for emergency services. “He was too much for the both of us to handle.”

Jin frowned, nodding. She was still weak on her own, still unable to handle even a single ghoul by herself. “Rest for now, the ambulance will be here soon.”

It didn’t take long for both emergency services and the CCG to arrive at their location, the both of them being treated while they were questioned by other investigators.

“It was the SS class Ogre, he managed to.. get away.” Jin clenched her fists tightly, shame burning in her chest as she spoke. “We have however discovered his true identity.”

“A man named Chosokabe Motochika. He used to be a dock worker, and was involved in a missing persons case.” She explained.

“The college freshmen that was attacked by a member of Aogiri, partially eaten alive.” She winced as the paramedics worked on what the could in the field.

Jin remembered Motochika’s words, they way he looked desperate, that he had to get back to her or she’d be in danger. She didn’t understand what he was getting at, what kind of predicament she was stuck in, but she couldn’t let her hatred of ghouls bleed onto a victim. “She might still be alive, held as a hostage, other than that, I don’t know.”

Jin nodded, and when he was done questioning her, she was taken away by ambulance to have her wounds cared for at the hospital.

Motochika slipped into the headquarters and moved quickly to his room. He was so tired and stressed out, he didn't know what would happen if they found out he was found out by Doves.

As he was walking down the hall, he saw his bedroom door open, a figure in a hoodie stepping out of the room and close the door behind them, back to Motochika as they closed and locked the door.

The person turned quickly, and Motochika recognized the face right away. It was the kid from long ago, the one he found watching Nana through the window. His eyes grew wide at the sight of the bigger ghoul baring down on him, wounded and bloody. “I-I was just doing what Ayato told me to!” He sputtered, quickly backing away.

“He said to take care of her, that he was too busy now to bother with her..” The kid kept his distance, holding a book against his chest. “I just brought her some food was all. I swear.”

Back
Top Bottom