Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"Nothin' that ain't normal." He answered, "Lotta ghouls been gettin' more and more ballsy lately." Kojurou looked him over, something about him familiar. Where had he seen this young man before?

“Yes, we have seen an increase in ghoul activity as well, mainly from one group in particular.” She kept her distance from Motochika, knowing that if it truly was who they thought it was, she had to be careful. “Have you heard of Aogiri Tree?”

“That’s a strange thing to say, since you haven’t been a dock worker for almost a year now.” She said with a soft smirk, like a cat that had just cornered a rat.

He didn't seem very phased, "Since when was my employment any business of the CCG?" He asked flatly, "You've bothered me long enough, I have to go home." He turned away and started to leave.

“Of course, thank you for your time.” Jin said as he started off, but the soft click and hiss of a quinque being drawn was unmistakable to Motochika.

His kakugan flared but he forced it down before looking back at her.
"You're really going to attack an unarmed civilian? On what grounds? Stupidity?"

When he turned around, Jin had already closed the distance between the two, completely silent as she thrust forward her quinque. The tip of her quinque, which was shaped like a rapier, moving rapidly toward his eye to skewer him through the head.

He was forced to act, his kokaku shooting out to wrap around his arm to try and smack her quinque away before it pierced his eye. Either way, he would have been found out, and reducing as much damage to himself would be an optimal option. Kojurou opened his quinque as well.
"A rather brash judgement, Kawabe-sousakan. What if he were human?" He doubted it, really, but hair dye was a thing that the younger generation enjoyed using.

Jin’s quinque barely missed Motochika’s eye, leaving a cut across his temple instead as Motochika deflected her strike. She withdrew a step, keeping her eyes on Motochika. “Ghouls all have the same smell, and when you get close enough to them, no amount of perfume or cologne can mask it.”

“I cannot. You’re a part of Aogiri, you’re terrorizing this ward, and you’re involved in the disappearance of your high school sweetheart.” That was right, it finally clicked in Kojurou’s head. He was the boyfriend of the young woman he had questioned after being attacked by a ghoul. She had lost her leg and almost died, then one day, she simply vanished.

"That's where I know you from.." Kojurou muttered. Motochika scowled heavily.
"You wouldn't understand, even if you wanted to. But I hope you can forgive me for havin' to kill you both. I can't die here, I can't leave her alone." He said.

Jin held her weapon at the ready, tossing her empty briefcase aside. “Katakura-sosakan.” She warned, ready for Motochika to attack.

"Hai!" Kojurou wielded his katana tightly and prepared for Motochika to attack. And he did, he rushed forward with his needle like kokaku, shockingly faster than a typical kokaku wielder. He went for Jin first, pissed off that she just had to push him to do this.

Jin rushed forward to meet Motochika, her thin blade surprisingly sturdy for how it looked, able to take the strike without breaking or cracking.

Kojurou moved to engage as well, swinging his katana in time with Jin's thrusts. Motochika deflected all of their attacks as well as he could, getting cut in some places but he was holding up rather well against the both of them.

Jin seemed to know Kojurou’s movements well, the two of them meshing well like they had been partners for years, their timing and movements complimenting one another giving the both of them an almost impenetrable shield. She was doing well considering her only being able to use one eye for the time being, but with Kojurou on her right to cover her blind side, it was like she didn’t have a handicap at all. Would the two be able to bring the Ogre in alive?

Kojurou moved to swing downward on Motochika but he dodged, grabbing Kojurou by his head easily and using him to bat Jin away from him before throwing Kojurou after her.

Jin grunted with surprise as Motochika used Kojurou like a bat to hit her away, only having enough time to make sure her quinque was angled away from Kojurou so he wouldn’t be skewered onto the end as the two of them went tumbling down the asphalt.

"D-Daijoubu, Kawabe-sousakan?" Kojurou asked as he pushed himself up. Motochika didn't wait, rushing forward jabbed hard with his kokaku, Kojurou narrowly moving away in time.

Jin was up and by his side again, scraped up, but appearing mostly uninjured. “I’m fine.” She pushed forward to get Motochika to back off of Kojurou long enough to get his footing. “Are you injured?”

He shook his head, "Nothing feels broken." He replied.
"We can call it quits right here." Motochika looked almost desperate, "We can all walk away right now, and pretend we ain't seen each other."

“That’s only what you want from this situation.” Jin said firmly, a scowl on her face as she looked at Motochika, but she glanced to Kojurou, as if asking what their next move would be.

"If I don't get back soon...she'll be in danger...please..." Motochika pleaded gently. Kojurou looked to Him and his brows furrowed before he gave her a firm nod; continue to try and bring him in.
"We're very sorry, Chosokabe-san." Kojurou said. Angry veins cracked from Motochika's kakugan and he rushed toward them as fast as he could, bringing forward the thicker part of his kokaku like a ram and slammed hard into Kojurou, who in turn ended up slamming into Jin. This put Motochika at a heavy disadvantage being so close to them, but if he could hurt them enough without killing them, he'd be able to leave.

Back
Top Bottom