Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grey with a Hint of Red (CasualVelociraptor and Ezralora)

Abigail glanced up at her as she felt the indentations in her skin where the scars were before nodding her head. "You are being a good little girl.." She said with a small smile, "I am finding a small story over your body though dear.. Makes me wonder if being a detective is involving more fights or deduction...perhaps seduction as well." She added as she traced one of her fingers between Alice's legs, moving over her pussy and pressing against her clit before moving up and along her stomach and between her breasts.

“All of the above, unfortunately. But at least for tonight, I can focus on that last part, which sounds more fun to me...but you knew that already,” Alice joked. “Mmmmm....fuuuuck, this is better than my wildest dreams, baby.” She closed her eyes and arched her hips and breasts depending on where Abigail touched her.

Time seemed to dissolve for Abigail as she worked her magic and continued to feel her up before after who knows how long she placed her hand firmly between Alice's legs and used her left to hold her thigh out as she pressed her thumb oh so gingerly against her clit. "I think it's time i start getting some screams out of you my dear." She said with a grin as she then began to stroke Alice between her legs with her palm before she began to coax her fingers inside. She then wrapped her left arm around her waist to keep her still for a moment, if for some reason she decided to try moving away.

“If...if that’s what you need, mistreeeess AAAHbigail,” Alice moaned, digging her hands into the bedsheets and biting her lip hard as her sensitive clit was finally stroked by Abigail’s expert, soft hands and her waist was restrained. The normally disciplined, logical, strong, coolheaded ex soldier and private investigator was easily coming apart for her once beau. And when her fingers invaded Alice’s hole, she squealed and squeaked a little louder.

Abigail chuckled a little as she heard the noises coming from her, before raising an eyebrow. "Well you certainly seemed like you needed this." She said as she twisted her fingers again within her and spread them out to touch her inner walls before she dragged them back, making sure her knuckles could be felt by her. "Mhm, just relax..." She whispered to her as she flicked her thumb once more before she leaned down and just as Alice had done to her, she moved her tongue out and held it above Alice's pussy before she drove her fingers in deeper as she watch the ex soldier with a grin. Not using her mouth just yet.

“Life’s too short for mediocre sex. So yeassaah you have no idea how much I needed this,” Alice groaned. She’d been going on a few dates months ago with an unattached noblewoman named Tatiana (after solving a case for her aunt), and their chemistry was great but the poor girl had had a lot of nerves in bed and so was a pillow princess, which meant Alice had to do all the work and got nothing in return and had had to gently let her down.

“And how can I relax when what you’re doing to me
is feeling so reeeeIGHT mmm,” Alice sharply exclaimed and started jogging her hips along. “B-But I’ll be good, Miss Abigail.” True to her word she made her body go as limp as she could, her pussy giving less resistance.

Abigail smiled a little as she let out a small chuckle as she felt her go limp in her arms and held her waist like it was some treasure she guarded selfishly. "Mhm... well I said i would drag it out didn't I? Plus you can still speak so I'm clearly not doing my job correctly." She teased as she continued to move her fingers in and out of her before she twisted her hand around 180 degrees, brushing her thumb over her clit before it was in the opposite direction. She pushed her fingers in deeply and attempted to pinch her thumb in between Alice's butt and push at the edge of her hole. "There are a lot of people in the city dear, i'm sure good sex isn't hard to find, but exceptional sex."

“Yeah...exceptional sex...th-that’s hard to find. Thank you for that,” Alice panted. If she could combine Tatiana’s cuteness and availability and Abigail’s sexual prowess, she’d have her perfect woman. “A-and since wheeeeen have you not known me to be AH chatty during sex?” the smartass detective asked before starting to cry out more, lose concentration, squirm from pleasure...all she could do now under Abigail’s power was buck her hips towards the source of the stimulation that was driving her out of her mind. Alice had been suddenly rendered speechless as her voice tested the limits of her soundproofed bedroom, but she knew was close to climax.

Abigail grinned at her before she began to work harder after another short time to drag out that orgasm for Alice. She moved down and went to clamp her mouth over her lovers and kiss her deeply as she went to bring about her orgasm. Happy yo hear Alice and enjoying this despite the long absence... It felt nice almost like everything was falling back into place... But they were still different people now, she knew that after this and perhaps some talking, cuddling and maybe more. She would have to leave to go home. Even if a part of her screamed out to stay.

“Mmmmmcummmiiiiiing,” Alice moaned into Abigail’s mouth as Abbie played all the right notes in her vagina with determined, eager fingers. When the moment finally arrived, Alice couldn’t stop shaking, death gripping the sheets and screaming “ABBBIIIIIIEEEEEEAH!”

And after a little bit of recovery, including panting and being held like she hadn’t been in much, much too long, Alice said, “That was fantastic, but don’t think I’m done yet. Get the Clock Tower and put on the Dominator.” Both of which were easily cleanable sex toys that Alice had built; the latter also sucked at the wearer’s clit to bring about an orgasm and inject their cum into the recipient.

Needless to say, the girls had a long and hot night of some of the most incredible sex that they’d ever had, with and without the toys and machines, resulting in too many orgasms to count that caused them to pass out in each other’s arms, with Alice being held in Abigail’s embrace from behind.

Last edited:
Abigail gave her a grin as she moved off the bed and wiped her hand before grabbing the toys and getting them set up ready to go before she practically lunged on top of Alice.

After a while she stirred and peered out of the window in her bedroom, seeing that it was still dark out. Probably the early morning as far as she could tell. With a soft sigh she looked to Alice and gave her a soft kiss on the back of her head before she began to untangle herself from Alice and clean herself enough to get home. She was practically ripe with the scent of sex and sweat as she pulled on her red dress and fastened it, as well as her boots and coat. She grabbed a bit of paper, assuming Alice wouldn't mind and just began to scribble down a short note.

"To my darling Alice.

Last night was amazing and incredible and unexpected. It rekindled those flames that i had thought died all those years ago. Whilst I wish things could be be different, we are different people now and as time moves on maybe fate will draw us to each other again. Regardless, last night was one I shall remember for my life I hope and trust that you certainly felt the same way. I have taken my leave and wish you the best. But well I doubt this will be the last time we will see each other. You shall and forever be my closest and dearest friend, and my fiery and beautiful first love. I am sure you can find me if I'm needed, I know i certainly can find you now.

My Love, A

P.S Keep your eyes out for when the rain stops."

With that she sealed the letter and left it on the table for her, next to the Clockwork Tower for a little bit of a giggle. She plucked the flower from her coat and laid it next to it, a pristine white rose that almost looked as if it were made of snow than an actual flower, the way how the petals caught the light almost made it seem as if a multitude of colour had splashed on each leaf. With that final part done she kissed the side of her lovers head before she made for the window and left in an overly dramatic fashion that had more place in a story book that this world. The way she hoped Alice would think she had departed.

Once she had returned to the streets she began to make her way through the streets, navigating them carefully as her boots moved over the wet ground, occasionally splashing in a shallow puddle as she began the walk back home. She just hoped she would be able to sneak in without waking her once she arrived.

Alice read the note and touched the rose with a smile on her face as she woke up and got showered, not knowing that the scroll she’d get sent that day from a mysterious JDW would bring her on the adventure of her life.

Meanwhile, Sarah Jameson, Abigail’s girlfriend of two years, was finishing getting dressed for work at Riveters Downs, one of the foremost factories for airships, Goliaths and other vehicles in the city. She was also putting on the steam powered gauntlet that she needed to maintain functioning in her left arm after her clothes were caught in a fastener and her arm was pulled into a press as a result. And lastly came the grappling hook she would need to ride the SkyTram. Yet, knowing she was risking being late to work, she stayed behind a minute, hoping to catch a glimpse of the woman she adored. That would be just enough to sustain her.

Abigail continued to make her way through the streets until she eventually made her way to the place she called home. She saw a light on and took in a deep breath as she shook her head, resting a hand on her hip. "Always eager to leave as well.." She said as she moved inside, with the previous days work there was very little need for her to lie on her back today. No she intended to be here, clean up the place a little and hug her girlfriend once she returned home from work. As well as hug her right now as she opened the door. With a flurry of movement she burst in through the door before wrapping her girlfriend in her arms and going to give Sarah a gentle kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry for being late last night." She told her as she gave her a genuine smile.

“Well, Abbie...late is an understatement. I didn’t see you at all last night. Work kept you late, did it?” Sarah snapped after being kissed by Abigail. But the butch woman’s tough heart melted when she saw her femme girlfriend’s pure smile.

“I’m sorry. I’m sure it was an important client if you stayed with her,” Sarah added. She was at least glad that Abigail wasn’t into men and only had sex with them for money. Of course, if Abigail slept with Alice Guthrie, then she’d be furious because ever since Abbie had disclosed their history Sarah had felt inadequate compared to the celebrity detective whose face was in a bunch of dime store novels, some of which Abigail kept next to those fading Abigail Woods novels she loved so much. But Abigail never disclosed her clients, Sarah never asked and everyone was happy.

“But if you are free tonight, I expect you to be wearing only an apron while we have dinner so I can eat you for dessert,” Sarah said, smacking Abigail’s ass and nibbling her ear before leaving for work.

Last edited:
Abigail gave a small grin in return before she gasped as she slapped her ass. "You know that is going to be a little hard for you to focus on work if you're just imaging me in an apron.." She said with a slight grin as she leaned her ear into the other woman's mouth before shaking her head. "Fine as a sorry I'll be like that when you open that door." She told her and waved as she left. Once the door closed she had settled firmly on a shower... hot water, and shampoo.

Afterwards her red hair was like a rich fiery mane as she finished drying it and she was smelling as fresh as a daisy. With a grunt she pulled on some pants and a shirt to start tidying up the place a little. Of course she hid her money away in a safe place that only her and Sarah knew about. She took a cloth and tied her hair back off her face as she set about her own business for the day, keeping an eye on the clock as she knew that she'd have to be getting changed again nearer the evening. She was happy though, happy and enjoying it and soon enough she found that the cleaning had ended and her home was practically sparkling.

There was a bang and she instantly widened her eyes before rolling underneath the table as she looked around, her eyes wide and alert as she tried to find the sign of the noise, ready to act... It was just a pan that had fallen down off the side. The adrenaline slowly faded from her and she picked it up. "A gunshot... ridiculous.." She muttered as she placed it on the side of the kitchen and waited. Wondering what Sarah was up to today.

Sarah was covered in dirt, sweat and dried dampfsteel grease when she got home, having just seen a man’s legs get crushed by the falling leg of a Goliath, for which the company threatened immediate termination of anyone who disclosed the accident to the authorities. (As if Riveters hadn’t paid off many in the Radiant City Police Department already and enlisted them to turn on people who came forward, or tried to form a union). Now the young welder couldn’t be happier to be home, especially once she saw Abigail in an apron as promised.

“Hey babe! Sorry, I gotta quickly shower and then I’ll eat whatever smells nice,” Sarah said as she smiled, did a drive by squeeze of her ass cheeks, and jumped into a stream of ice. “Hon, did you use all the hot water again? You know we can hardly afford any more right?!” She then yelled from the bathroom as she rubbed herself in ice water anyway.

Last edited:
Abigail was standing over the stove, her red hair cascading down her back as the apron was tightly tied around her, and as promised it was the apron alone. The string was just lightly tied up over the small of her back as it exposed her back as well as her legs and butt. It was certainly a rather nice sight to come back to. "Hello Sarah." She said as she turned around with a smile before raising an eyebrow as her ass was squeezed. The thing barely covered her front as her breasts were pressed against it. She turned back to it before wincing a little. "Yeah I might have... hold on I'll think of something." She said as she tugged the Apron off before walking in under the cold water as well.

She didn't say a word and merely leaned towards Sarah and kissed her lips, as her hand slid down her girlfriend's stomach and moved between her legs as she instantly began to rub it quickly, trying to get her arousal up and spread some warmth into that dirty body of hers whilst she tasted the grease and sweat on her lips.

“Quite a novel solution you’ve got there...I like it, and it’ll certainly OH save money on our heating biiiill mmh,” Sarah said as she shivered from the cold water but also moaned while her sensitive and rarely touched hairy pussy was played with, and was in fact feeling warmer as a result (or maybe it was just that she wasn’t focusing on the cold water). She had to grip the bars on the sides that she used to keep from slipping in the shower tighter now in order to avoid fainting from pleasure at her girlfriend’s skill. “I try to tell you as often as I can...but I’m sorry if I don’t say it often enough...I love you, Abbie Boo.”

Abigail felt the hairs there, and no matter how many times she asked her to shave it it just seemed to grow back. Sarah just couldn't seem to grasp that it requires constant care. She pulled back from the kiss and gave her small smile. "I love you too Sarah, and I will stand here for as long as it takes for you to get clean and warmed up."

“Oh, trust me, I’m very warmed up...but I just need a, a little more of that,” Sarah panted, as Abigail had suddenly stopped touching her lips and clit and she was still getting close to orgasm, touching her own breasts and kissing Abbie to help maintain that arousal.

Abigail took in a deep breath as she leaned forward and continued to kiss her as she moved her hand rapidly to bring her towards the edge of pleasure with her hand. If she managed to get that far she would then pull back from the shower and begin to dry her hair off, as well as her body as she shivered a little. She'd have to have a talk about the hot water to the landlord when she got a chance. "Right I will be back in the kitchen in my less than flattering apron as I make sure nothing has been burnt."

"Mmmmm….FUCK, ABBIEEEE," Sarah said, as she came apart under pleasure that threatened to melt her brain. "Oh, okay love," Sarah panted as she shut off the water and then dried herself and her girlfriend off. "I'll just, y'know, get changed into something. I can't wait to get you back for that."

Abigail gave her a wink with a small smile. "I look forward to it dear." She said as she moved outside and retied the apron on as she continued to stir the stew that she had been working on. She could feel the heat of the hob on her bare skin as she did so, content. She was certainly content here.

Abigail smiled and leaned herself back a little in her arms with a little giggle. "Well you know from experience that I am indeed a pretty good one as you put it." She told her before kissing Sarah's cheek as she stirred the entire stew once more before turning the heat off. "You can eat like this, or i can sit in your lap and spoon feed it you." She added with a small grin on her face. "After all you've had a hard days work."

Back
Top Bottom