Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grey with a Hint of Red (CasualVelociraptor and Ezralora)

"Hm...eating at the table or having my sexy girlfriend feed it to me on the chair while I read the newspaper...decisions, decisions," Sarah replied sarcastically with a grin. "I'll pick door number two, Abster," she smiled and cupped her lover's breasts from behind for a moment before sitting on the chair.

Abigail smiled a little as she felt a small bit of pressure from her chest and blushed just a little from the action as she shook her head with a small chuckle leaving her. She spooned up the stew into the bowl, the scent of it continued to waft around the room and linger across the place, making it seem a bit more homely to her. A clean place, warm food and well...

She held a spoon in it and took a seat on Sarah's lap as she dipped the spoon into the stew, the liquid giving a feint squelch underneath it from the thickness of the sauce as she lifted up the steaming spoonful of goodness. "Come on now then, open up." She said with as she held the spoon just near her mouth so the smell of it would waft up towards Sarah's nose.

“Mmmm...aaaahhhh,” Sarah said, somewhat jokingly opening her mouth, but in the process very much enjoying cupping and squeezing her beloved’s bare bottom and breasts- getting to enjoy for free what others would have to pay for. But of course she didn’t want to do so too aggressively yet, as Abigail was holding hot liquid that would burn her if spilled.

Abigail sat there as she felt Sarah beginning to feel her up as she shook her head. "You know you do not have to touch me every second of the day, i'm not just going to disappear on you." She said with a light smile as she fed her some more food. Sure Sarah might not be the prettiest or the best, or a detective of success but she was there when Abigail needed her.... and is still there. She stayed when she had her nightmares of the war, she stayed when she tried to find a job, and she is still here now.

“Alright...sowwy,” Sarah said cutely while eating soup quietly. “You just have no idea how much I miss you each day, and how long the days are in that damn factory where the only things I get to touch are tools.”

“With my set of skills...not really, no. But I’ll keep looking, hun,” Sarah sighed. “And then I’ll buy you a big ass house in the country, maybe at Stormaway Beach in the north.”

"You could always start your own shop, I mean i have the money to help with it." She said with a small sigh, "Or I know people who can help get you there." She said as she said the same thing she always did. Of course she gave as much money as she could towards the larger pot. But as she was sure Sarah did as well, she kept a bit of money stashed away for herself just in case things turn south, or more money is required immediately.

Sarah sighed, “That’s a good long term goal- but even once we get enough money for a down payment”- an average N100,000- “on a house, I probably wouldn’t be able to do much more than simple repairing without hiring employees, building fabrication lines...things like that. That doesn’t make a lot of money and if you go on your own, especially away from Factory Row, you have to go big. Which means that it’ll be a long, long while before I can get out of that crapsack job. Thanks though, I guess.”

Abigail took in a deep breath as she nodded her head slightly before rubbing the side of her head a little. "I can understand that... but there is a lot of things that we can do here I suppose to make things better." She pointed out as she looked over the living room. "I can try and patch some things up here..." She added as she saw a few walls that were cracked and paint was flaking off. "It just don't like the idea of you getting hurt in a job like that.."

“Well, I ain’t good at much else, babe,” Sarah replied and sank back down on the chair. “And...thank you. For all you do for me,” she added with a smile up at her girlfriend.

Abigail stood in the middle of the house. She wasn't entirely sure if this thing would work but she knew something had to happen. With a deep breath she rubbed her hands together, it should already be working, or at least she hoped it would be. With a crack of her fingers she could see her skin reddening slightly around her palms. Then there was this heat, it was good, and it spread over the chilled building. Despite the intensity she didn't feel it burn or hurt her. It was magic! Real magic! With a wide grin on her face she let the heat spread over her arms and then radiate out further to every corner of the home. It had been a cold month, but now it was nearly impossible to tell what it was like outside.

It had indeed been unusually cold for Radiant City, even for January. It had even snowed three days in a row for Father Vitalis’ sake! So imagine Sarah’s surprise when she saw Abigail do fire magic!

“Whoa, are you magical, babe?” she wondered with a grin.

Abigail snapped her hands down quickly as she turned around, it would almost be like she had been caught naked but well... That wasn't really an issue. "Yes, no... maybe." She said before sniffing and rubbing the back of her head as she took in a deep breath. "Surprise..!" She gaze out weakly as she gave a small jazz hand movement and then just let her arms drop to her sides. "We... just needed some extra heat, so i took care of it." She said with a firm nod of her head.

“How? I thought humans couldn’t do magic,” Sarah wondered. “At least, not without an artifact or The Darkness, whatever the fuck that means. So, can you tell your secret, or have you taken a magician’s oath?” Sarah then grinned.

Abigail chewed her bottom lip as she tried to think of a rather elaborate lie, but everything she thought sounded okay was just far from what Sarah deserved before she took in a deep breath. "I wish... but it's... it's artificial we were running low on fuel to keep the house running and this seemed like a cheaper option so we could save up and move out of this and get to a better life for the pair of us." She rubbed her eyes a little as they felt as if they were burning, she knew they would most likely have spots of crimson in her iris for the new few hours, a side effect of the drug she had willingly taken, but it just felt so good to be able to help to be able to do just this simple thing instead of lying on her back and taking it between her legs.

“Oh, one of those...philters, I think they’re called? How much did it cost?” Sarah wondered, more curious because she’d seen advertisements for them than angry for Abigail spending the money. And even if she was a little bit taken aback by the sudden spend, Abby did have a point; the fuel was, in fact, running low and it did seem like whatever this was would keep them warm.

"I... urm..." She folded her arms a little as she could feel the tingle of that energy practically lingering beneath her skin before she fiddled with her hands. Her hesitation was awkward as she tried to find the correct words for it before she said, "It... cost us nothing... I dipped into my personal savings for it. So it's fine it can keep is warm, and we'll be saving money in the long run now that we don't have to fork out that ridiculous amount for fuel." She told Sarah as she got closer to her, her eyes wide... Despite the nature of the drug it had given her the thing she'd always wanted. She could use magic, she could actually do it!

“I wish that true, and it was such a beautiful thought to do this for us both my love,” Sarah sighed, even though her eyes worried about her little Abigail altering her body like this and dipping into her personal savings. “But we cannot avoid the heating bill just because we don’t use it. The whale oil is piped into our homes and we will be charged for it; it sucks but that’s the way it is.” After shifting her eyes back and forth to make sure no one was listening, she whispered, “Unless I have anything to say about it.”

Back
Top Bottom