Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grey with a Hint of Red (CasualVelociraptor and Ezralora)

“I’ll pay you 5,000 notes to spend the night in bed with me, and to support you and yours, and will be sure to recommend you to all my friends and take any other favors into consideration. It would be unfair for me to get any special treatment just because of our history,” Alice said, as she pulled out five 1000 Imperial notes in cash and put them on one of the bedside tables

“Speaking of history...I’ve had a lot of practice since we last made love. Just lie back and let the teacher become the student,” Alice growled with a decisively more mature tone than Abigail was probably used to from her ex, as she gently moved her hand down Abigail’s back and laid her down on the bedsheets sans money.

“You’ll always be important to me, and with everything we do and every minute I spend with you...” Alice cooed as she slowly kissed her way down the taller goddess’s neck and clavicle and then back up her chin, cheeks, ears (which she added to by hotly blowing air onto Abigail’s ears). “I intend to show just. How. Important.”

Abigail gave a small chuckle before she nodded her head, "Well detective I am sure you have yourself a deal then." She added as she gave her a soft smile before finding her back against the bed as she raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, i see i'm not the only one who has been busy with my experiences then, but just no. You're not the only one who can learn." She said as she rested her right harm behind her fire like hair as she gave her a calm look as warm air left her ips when Alice started to kiss her and move herself over her. "Hmm..." She said out as she moved one of her legs up and wrapped it around Alice's waist gently, as it stroked up and down her bum. It was only natural as Abigail found it rather hard to stay still in this type of moment, so this small thing was just to give her something to do.

The split in the crimson folds of fabric moved up, exposing her thigh and more if it wasn't for Alice being on top of her. "This is certainly new for you." She muttered before peering over her ex with her green eyes and felt her cheeks going a little red as she smiled at her. It had been a long time and she was now realising how much she fucking missed this woman.

“These are also new for me,” Alice winked, then slotted her left knee in between Abigail’s legs, rested the crotch of her trousers on top of Abbie’s left leg, and slid her right leg along the outside of Abbie’s, where.

Not wanting to keep Abigail for longer than was necessary, Alice unbuttoned her shirt, buttoned her jacket on over it before taking her shirt off under it, just to tease the sexy woman sprawled before her, and then finally undid her jacket to leave her top half bare. This revealed that Alice’s breasts, while still proportional to her athletic body, had grown substantially compared to what adorned her torso in her teenage years.

Then Alice turned around to show off how her ass had also filled out in the seven year span since Abigail last saw it in 1886, wiggled her trousers for Abigail’s benefit, and pulled both them and her panties down to unveil her cheeks, complete with newfound dimples.

And last but certainly not least, her bare pussy that was puffy and red with excitement.

“Do you like what you see?” Alice asked. “Remember, be a good girl, keep your arms at your sides, and look but don’t touch...yet, but oh, what’s this? I might have to touch you soon,” she whispered against Abigail’s arching neck as her knee accidentally but gently found her ex’s own feminine petals. “No underwear, I take it? You were always such a naughty girl. And now I’m going to make you strip for me so I can see all of you, just like I know you’re craving.”

Abigail raised an eyebrow as she watched her and smiled softly as she saw the woman beginning to undress for her. She had filled out nicely, that was for sure there was none of that child likeness about her now. She was a grown woman and a beauty at that, anyone would certainly be lucky to have her. As she was told she couldn't touch she took in a deep breath. "You know I always made you regret that right?" She asked with a grin as she looked over Alice, "I'm fairly certain I can still have you begging me before the night is out... but we'll play your game."She said as she sat up from the bed, moving her mouth and nose closer to Alice as she had been teasing her. She was just a breath away from kissing her as she stared into those eyes.

"I learnt a while ago that If i wore underwear, some of my male and female clients like ripping clothes away..." She said as she gave her a cheeky grin, she had felt Alice's knee there but merely kept a sultry smile on her face as her hands fed through the dress and began to unhook it, and like a fine wrapper it peeled away to expose the goodies underneath. She was certainly scared a little more since Alice had saw her, and as ever managed to maintain a more muscular build whilst keeping her feminine appearance. Of course, her breasts were full, her body was toned, and her skin was pale and surprisingly soft. She reached behind she unhooked the part and pulled the dress away from the rest of herself in a flurry of red fabric as she was left bare before she leaned back against the bed. Her boots still on as she kept her legs slightly spread exposing her pussy. "You're the boss for now... I am to do as you ask..." She whispered, yet her voice carried still through the bedroom. She kept her arms back, obeying her rules of not touching as those jade eyes devoured Alice's appearance.

“Oh, I know I will...that’s what makes it more fun for me,” Alice grinned with a gleam in her own sea green eyes. Then she saw Abigail naked and gasped, “Now I completely understand why you keep clothes to a minimum- it would get expensive replacing all the clothes that would get yanked off you every time.” She nearly proved her point by yanking Abigail’s boots off roughly with mock complaints about fairness.

“I didn’t think it was possible for you to get sexier, babe. But you did and I can’t wait to worship wveryAnd now I know soundproofing my walls was the right investment, so I don’t have to hide my voice like I used to...or yours,” Alice grinned as she descended to press the front of her body face to face with Abigail’s.

Alice wasn’t nearly as tall at about 5’3” as her once lover, but her grip on Abigail’s back was just as firm and so were her legs wrapping around Abbie’s hips. These were sufficient to keep the horny prostitute in place for the petite detective to thoroughly investigate her body.

Alice first did this by leaving little love bites on Abigail’s neck; the hickies weren’t large enough to be too noticeable unless you were looking for them, but just enough for Abbie to feel them. Then Alice gently kneaded Abbie’s ass cheeks and lightly spanked her thighs, before kissing her cleavage

“Mmmm...gods, girl, I forgot how soft you fucking are. And how horny you make me...” Alice said. “I learned this handy little trick and I can’t wait to use it.” With that, Alice pressed her own clit against Abbie’s muscular thigh and began grinding it as she sucked on each of Abbie’s nipples, wanting to drive her to a milder but still powerful orgasm without touching her pussy.

Abi shrugged her shoulders as she blushed a little at Alice's compliment. "Well... it was bound to happen my dear... Obviously someone wanted me to follow this line of work." She said with a slight smile before Alice moved on top of her. She rested her back against the bed, her bare back and feet feeling the sheets underneath. "Okay now I am really questioning who you have brought up here that made you need to soundproof the room." She said with a small smile as she began to play with her body.

She felt her teeth against her skin, each nibble a little prick against the flesh as she let out a soft sigh, her body growing warmer as she continued to be teased. She arched her back a little once her ass was grabbed and her thighs spanked and then Alice found her way to her breasts. She let out her first moan as the woman began to suck on her hard nipples, each one growing harder and more tender as she teased them. She could feel Alice against her thigh, and the damp liquid against her leg. "Who taught you that..?" She asked as she couldn't move her hands from the position she was in, especially with Alice's legs wrapped around her.

It was certainly clear from the look on her face that she was enjoying the teasing as her chest heaved up and down a little with each gentle breath. She flexed her fingers a little, resisting the urge to run her fingers through Alice's hair and over her body. There was a strangest about the situation, both of them were different people from who they were seven years ago. Yet here they are now, having sex like they had never spent time a part. It just felt natural....

"Sorry, that's a sapphic trade secret," Alice winked. "If I tell you, then you'll go to her instead of me," she further joked as she continued to slowly suck on the nipples of one of her closest friends in a relentless effort to drive her out of her mind with pleasure. "As for the soundproofing- it may not have just been one person. That's all I'll say about that," she added and bit her lip, remembering the epic orgy that had led to her only noise complaint, news of which had only been quashed with the right combination of bribery and blackmail.

Alice then felt Abbie's chest and fingers quavering, yet that Abbie was not disobeying her direct order not to touch her, and snapped from her memory back to reality. "Oh, Abbie," Alice said in an often kiss-interrupted serenade to Abigail's chest and belly, "my dear, you're being such a good girl for me, just like you taught me how to be all those years ago. Just hang on for a little longer. Squeeze those cute eyelids shut, dig your delicate fingers into my blankets, arch that sexy back, bite your lip until it bleeds if you have to. Just try to hold out. And when you can't any more...when you feel like your body is going to explode?"

Alice kissed her lips and said, "Then, and only then, will I let you cum for me" before trailing down and continuing to focus her skilled mouth and fingers on just Abigail's nipples.

Abigail let out another moan as Alice continued to suck on her breast. She didn't complain and in all honesty was quite enjoying it. Even if she preferred to be on top at times it was required that she had to be on the bottom. That wasn't so bad at the moment as she felt her hands grip into the sheets before raising an eyebrow as Alice mentioned an orgy up here. "Seems like someone has gone a little sex crazy.." She mused with a ghost of a smile before another moan left her lips as she felt fire spreading around her body from this woman's mouth.

She managed to keep her eyes open as she watched Alice work her mouth and her hips on Abi's thigh as she gave a small smile as a brief pant came out of her mouth. It would take a little bit of time before she moved her head back and her back arched a little as she let out a small. "Fuck... okay Alice... now. Now, now." She said panted as her hands gripped into the fabric of the sheets before her body tensed for a moment as the build up rocked through her body, pulsing around her.

“I learned from the best...remember that threesome we had? Until that woman- Sajida, I believe her name was- chased us away afterwards, that was the best moment of my life,” Alice responded.

But she didn’t have much time to reminisce before Abigail climaxed, and Alice’s heart lifted as she felt accomplished for giving her first nipple orgasm to anyone shortly after she’d just gotten one for the first time.

“That was undeniably hot, my love goddess,” Alice cooed. “And I definitely want you to take me soon. But if you think I’m letting you get away without tasting you after all these years, then you’re mistaken.”

Alice now grinned wide as a dragon as she started kissing her ex girlfriend’s belly down to around her mound and inner thighs.

Abigail took in a dep breath as she lifted her head a little and watched Alice moving further down from her stomach as she smiled a little as she felt Alice's lips moving down her. "Hmm.." She remembered that day and frowned a little, the day was certainly different but she didn't hold it as any place special... She watched her before shaking her head as she felt Alice between her legs and gave a little giggle. She felt Alice's tongue and gave a soft sigh as she leaned her head back after sitting up on her shoulders. "Well you better be quick, otherwise I am going to attack with relentless mercy."

Alice’s strong arms pinned Abigail’s legs apart and she gave a single fast lick just below Abbie’s trimmed, fiery bush and on her swelling labia, then asked, “Are you sure you want me to be fast and strong for you right away?” Then she loosened her grip a little and licked her more slowly but flattened her tongue to more broadly push the wet, firm muscle along the whole of Abigail’s slit. “Or, do you want me to tease you some first...knowing that once you do burst again for me it’ll be all the more mind blowing, and then I know you’ll absolutely ravage me?” It was clear which Alice preferred, but they had all night to fuck each other in all sorts of ways.

Abigail shrugged her shoulders a little as she gave her a cheeky grin. "It depends." She said as she kept her legs apart, feeling a shudder roll up her body as the tongue licked over it. "Do you want it to be considered torture with what i'm going to do to you?" She asked, Alice would know full well that Abigail could drag out her teasing easily to hours on end to the point it could become unbearable if she wanted to. Or she could do it how she wanted. "I will just leave that thought and the image of you being a drooling mess in a few hours in your head." She said as she kept her legs to the side before letting out a long warm breath. "But..." She said as she reached her hand out and stroked Alice through the hair. "I am going to touch you know because otherwise it won't be as nice."

“I’ve been looking forward to that and touching myself every night for weeks thinking about it. So do your worst once I let you take me, because I’m not holding back either,” Alice said confidently.

Even just that small touch in her hair made her shudder; however, Alice was nothing if not determined and eager to please Abigail and had been all this time.

“Mmmm, have you ever been told your pussy tastes like the sweetest nectar?” Alice asked after a few slow strokes of her her tongue punctuated by small but fast sucking on Abigail’s hood. Meanwhile, her hands went to squeeze Abigail’s ass cheeks and bring her hips to Alice’s face, each of her thumbs brushing over the prostitute’s clean, puckered asshole to tickle it a little. “I want more. I want every last damn drop.” Now she started to lick a little faster...

Abigail smiled at her as she listened before letting out a small chuckle as a moan left her lips again. "A few yes." She pointed out with a grin as she closed her fingers around Alice's hair as the woman began to press deeper with her tongue and lift her ass up which she did so once she got her feet under her. "Mmm... you've definitely picked up a few things..." She let out the last word with a soft gasp as Alice started to lick faster, each stroke assaulting her pussy as she gripped the sheets with her free hand. "Mhm, keep it like that Alice.."

Alice just purred into Abigail’s pussy at the compliment, hoping the vibrations would be pleasurable, as she was too focused on slowly ramping up her ministrations. Uncountable minutes later, she squeezed Abbie’s thighs and ass harder to more closely press the prostitute’s crotch into her face. That done, with her free hand Alice tenderly stroked her inner and outer labia up and down before gently inserting her pinky finger into her drooling vagina and pulling the clitoral hood back a bit to tease around her most sensitive nub. All while still increasing the speed of her licking and pointing her tongue to direct all its strength into a thinner line, the taste of her ex’s cunt spurring her on.

Abigail took in a sharp breath as she felt her beginning to move towards her most sensitive part as her body felt like it was on fire. She took in a sharp breath before letting out a long moan as she felt her lips there and her fingers merely added to the whole experience as she writhed and wriggled before after a while more her body couldn't take it and she came. It was like an explosion going through her as she took in a deep breath and stared up at the ceiling for a moment as she waited for her body to calm down. She blinked for a moment before she sat up with a big grin on her face as she peered at Alice between her legs before she gave a sly smirk. "You certainly have learnt some moves, makes me sad that I wasn't the one who taught you." She said as she over-dramatically placed and splayed her hand over her chest, between her breasts. As there was a glint in those jade green eyes of her before she went to quickly went to pull Alice up to her, and wrap her legs around Alice before kissing her deeply, her tongue invading her mouth, tasting herself and Alice. if she would let her. Whilst this was going on she'd go to roll over, and place her on the bottom.

“But look at it this way,” Alice said as she lifted her head up from between Abigail’s legs. “You will always be the first person who taught me anything, and now you get to enjoy everything I’ve learned.”

Sure, her first time was with a man, but that was a rape so Alice didn’t count that; then her first time with a woman was Elizabeth, but when Elizabeth handled her before the war it wasn’t with skill and after the war it wasn’t with love. Abigail was the kind of woman who Alice had hoped would be her first time, and she was indeed the first one who had taught her anything, who had sparked Alice’s desire to please her partners rather than simply lie there and be used.

Then Alice was surprised when Abigail jumped up, kissed her passionately, and laid her down. Alice was about to object that she wasn’t quite done with her turn yet, but the detective figured out why she was feeling happy anyway. Abigail had always protected her when they were recruits figuring out their feelings together; while Alice had wanted to show that she’d grown up, part of her also relished being held and made love to by someone who still knew how to please her and had probably grown even more in prowess.

“I surrender. Fuck me, Abbie. Fuck me until we pass out!” Alice whined with need.

"Aah aah.. not yet." She said as she placed her fingers over Alice's lips before she went to take her ex's hand and guide it between her own legs again as she stayed over her and began to gyrate her hips lightly against it, some of her red hair covering her face and her breasts as she essentially straddled Alice's hands. Her muscles moved as she turned her torso and her hips continued to circle around it before Abigail took her hands back and traced them around frame, cupping her breasts lightly, and down her thighs. "You've only shown me what that mouth has learnt... but we all know where my skill lies is with my hands. What about yours?" She asked with a sultry smile that moved over her face. "Then.. I will fuck you, after all you're the boss tonight."

“Oh, don’t I remember those delicate little fingers exploring my tight pussy...I’m sure you can feel how hot and wet I am for you, honey, and I know that will only get worse once my fingers are inside you,” Alice panted and placed one of Abigail’s palms on top of her vagina so she could have direct evidence of that fact.

As Alice shifted her right hand to do the same to Abigail and slowly pushed in her middle and ring fingers while stroking Abbie’s clit firmly up and down with her thumb, the smaller woman teared up a little. Then she explained with a squeeze of Abbie’s butt cheeks and steady pumps of her fingers, “I love having this chance to repay you for everything you gave me. A warm embrace, soft lips, so many wonderful touches...your heart next to mine when I needed to know that I was not alone the most. Gods, you feel even more beautiful now than in my wildest dreams.”

Abigail smiled at her as she leaned forward and pressed her palm against Alice's pussy. She could indeed feel the slickness coming from it as it covered her palm before she let out a long sigh, feeling those fingers going into her. "Mhm, and my fingers right... here." She said as she slipped, three fingers into the woman and spread them out slightly as she began to push them deeper before pulling them out, her thumb circling Alice's clit as it refused to touch it for now.

Abigail's breathing increased in deepness as she ground her hips further on her hand. She continued to move her hand in and out of Alice, twisting it and spreading it, her touch moving from delicate to firm in a matter of moments before turning back. It was clear from her movements that she was determined to coax out an orgasm and keep in the edge with a firm hand for as long as possible. "I can imagine a girl like you though, from some stories has some toys lying around as well.." She whispered into her ear before biting onto her ear shell lightly.

“Hey, you’re being silly,” Alice giggled and placed her hand over Abigail’s to pause the movement of her hand inside Alice’s cunt. “I thought you still wanted it to be my turn. So let me be your good girl and make my sweet, strong, tender teacher cum.”

Alice was so mouth oriented that she couldn’t help but kiss Abigail’s lips, face and neck repeatedly as she stuck a third finger inside her ex (why did that label have to exist?!) and made a come hither motion along the sensitive, spongey top wall of her G-spot, alternating.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart...as soon as you give me all the sweet juices I need from you when you cum, I promise I’ll surrender and let you take your prize. Just don’t fight this and call out my name as you cum. Cum. CUM!”

Abigail frowned a little as she narrowed her eyes. "You already did my dear. I was just beginning to return the favour." She took her hand back having had it previously guided there and raised them with a small grin and a smile as she began to moan more and more as Alice's hand began to do its work. She moaned out again and again. "Oh for the love of gods Alice!" She squealed out as she came, she came hard over the hand and gave a small grin as she rested her hands on either side of her, in a way entrapping the girl beneath ehr as some of her red hair fell over her shoulders and lightly tickled the other woman's bare skin as she stared down at her. "Mhm... that's very good..."

“You can say that again,” Alice chuckled, grinning ear to ear victoriously while she sucked the gooey effluence of Abigail’s third orgasm off of her fingers. Then the petite detective went limp beneath her taller mentor and bit her lip, looking worried too for effect. “A-Abbie...I’m ready. Do you worst, pretty please?” Gods, it was like she wasn’t a day older than when Abigail had taken her virginity, and she was so turned on now that she was practically liable to cum from Abigail breathing on her.

The red haired woman stared down at her like a wild cat peering down at its prey as she ran a tongue over her lips with a wide grin. "Alright then." She said with a slight chuckle as she remained straddled on Alice as she leaned back. Her thighs tensing to keep Alice pinned beneath as she pressed her hands against the woman's breasts and began to drag them down her sides and her form. "Mhm..." She said as she let her hands explore the woman beneath her, feeling the muscle, the flex, her nipples, brushing under her neck, beneath her breasts. Her head leaned down and began to kiss and knick a few places on her neck and run her tongue over as she teased the woman as she said she would.

She was moving with the deftness of a surgeon, almost making this process appear like torture as she worked to keep the woman in a constant state of pre-orgasm. Drawing it out like spool of silk as her hands grabbed, pulled, tensed and brushed over. Her right hand moved around Alice's inner thigh, completely avoiding her sopping pussy as she wrapped it around and gripped her ass and moved her finger in-between the crack to circle around her backdoor. It was fair to say that what she was doing was fully intended to make Alice go mad almost.

Alice swung back and forth between giggling from being ticklish at Abbie’s light touches and groaning from arousal. Meanwhile, Abigail could see the scars that had formed across her younger lover’s body in the intervening years.

“Am I being a good little Allie girl for you, Miss Abigail?” Alice asked as she kept her arms above her head.

Back
Top Bottom