Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grey with a Hint of Red (CasualVelociraptor and Ezralora)

Alice had stayed quiet her entire life. First hiding in the corner from her father’s drunken rages, then hiding out on the streets with her brother, then being a kept woman for an aristocratic older woman, and then falling in love in the shadows. So she had plenty of practice with squeezing her eyes shut as Abigail touched her in all the places she liked to drive her wild.

“Aw,” she then pretended to pout as quietly as possible, “and here I was really going for a muddy look.”

“It’s okay,” Sajida’s voice said, breaking through Alice’s fog of pleasure. “Love should be open and unafraid. If you need to say and do...that, I can leave.” Then the athletic woman looked at the two of them, gulped, and said, “Or I can stay.”

Abigail raised an eyebrow as she saw the asking if she should leave and glanced towards Alice, keeping her fingers pumping into her lover and kissed her cheek for a moment. She released Alice's nipple and wrapped her arm around her, trailing her fingers down the spine of her dear. Each finger delicately following the curvature of her spine. All the time she kept eye contact with Sajida. "Can or want to?" She asked with a playful smile on her face as she leaned back. She pulled her fingers out of Alice.

She didn't say a word but she asked Alice if she was fine with it. If her girlfried wasn't then the answer would be clear. If Alice wasn't then perhaps they could repay this woman for her hospitality. "She did give us a place to stay after all, and I mean look at her." Abigail's pale green eyes flicked to Sajida as she took in her toned body and tanned skin. She certainly wouldn't feel out of place with the pair of them.

Sajida blushed, her copper cheeks slightly hiding it as she contemplated the question being posed to her. On the one hand, her husband had promised to return home soon...on the other hand it had been months since she'd touched herself, waiting for him. "It's...beautiful, what you have. And...I'd like to uh, to feel that too," their hostess exhaled.

Alice's own green eyes looked Sajida up and down, from her breasts to the little tuft of earthen colored pubic hair just sticking up above the water damply. "If you want to, then...I want you to come closer and kiss me. That's how it starts..." Alice nearly fainted from surprise when the taller, more sinewy woman brushed the prayer beads and her bangs out of her eyes, before swimming closer and then emerging from the water to kiss Abigail and Alice in turn. "Just relax and let Abby guide you, like she did me," Alice smiled. "But first, I need the woman I love with all my heart to make me cum!" she cried, not afraid to be loud for the first time in her life.

Abigail returned the kiss gently as Sajida, she didn't mind her being there and it was pleasant that they could at least return something for the hospitality she had given. Otherwise they would both be still be in the that jungle hiding and figuring out where to go. She was thankful for what they were given. "Well you heard the woman, it seems i have a job to do first." Abigail said as a wicked grin spread over her face.

The woman took in a deep breath before she dropped underneath the water with a smooth sploosh. The water was warm on her skin and fresh. She moved forward slightly under the water and wrapped her arms around Alice's waist before moving her head up. A small bubble of air escaped through her nose before she pressed her head forward and between her legs going straight for the sweet spot. Her tongue was out and she began licking Alice. Occasionally another bubble of water would slip out of her mouth as air left her. She could hold her breath for about a minute, a minute and a half if she pushed it. She hoped at least it would be a somewhat interesting choice to take.

Have her most sensitive nub licked from underwater certainly was a surprising choice for Alice, one that dramatically increased her lust for her girlfriend, to the point where the young soldier had to make sure to keep her hands at her sides to not accidentally drown Abigail from pushing the other woman's head into her crotch. Then Sajida started tentatively kissing her lips, neck, face, and then breasts and nipples, which certainly didn't help her concentration. But it gave Alice's hands something to do- in this case, playing with breasts and nipples darker than her own, and more unused to pleasure, making Sajida moan out loud as she touched herself, and creating a feedback loop of arousal and pleasure for Alice.

"I'm head over heels for you, Abigail, and I'll be yours forever if you waaaaahhhhh GODS I'M GONNA CUM!" Alice yelled at the top of her lungs, her vaginal muscles throbbing for what felt like an eternity, worshipping Abby's tongue and rewarding her with warm girl honey as her mind and words supplicated Abigail's personality, and inadvertently revealed her desire to get hitched.

Abigail styed down for a long while, the taste of the fresh water mixing with Alice's own. It was certainly something new and different. The words were muffled through the water as she strained to hear, whilst it was certainly muffled she could make out what was being said. As she looked up she could make out Alice and Sajida getting closer together. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, like a source of fire that coursed through her body as she pushed her tongue deeper, working it harder. She traced it along, around and moved in until she could hear Alice's scream through the water. Her lungs were on fire as she moved her head back and rushed to the surface of the water. She broke it and blew out sending the water from her nose as she was bombarded by the smell of the steam, and the three of them.

She moved her arms forward, one snaking around Alice's waist and the other around her neck as she pulled her in for a deep and loving kiss. The taste of her still on her lips, her blood like liquid fire rushing through her veins. She loved Alice, it was the truth and she wouldn't deny it if anyone had asked. Hearing that was something that was the best thing she had heard in these two years since she joined the army. Abigail's skin was slick with water that slowly congealed into fine beads, her auburn hair slicked back. She continued the kiss, her tongue dancing with her girlfriend's as the world seemed to pause around them for the briefest moment before she pulled back, a big stupid grin on her face.

"As proposals go, I think that has to be one of the worst, but yes. I think I can agree to it." She said, no matter how hard she tried to fight against the muscles on her face they just kept the grin up. She hugged Alice tightly before she moved back sniffing a little. She could feel her eyes watering a little and wiped them a little as she felt a little overwhelmed. "Hehe... sorry just give me a moment before I can be on top form for this..." She said as she glanced Sajida, then back at Alice. Abigail tried to make light of it. "I can't exactly get both of you begging for more whilst i'm in tears can i?" She laughed a little and splashed some water in her face.

Alice couldn’t say anything at first, instead squealing like an excited little girl and tearing up. Her heart was bursting full of love; for the first time in her life, she was truly, unconditionally happy.

“I know not many countries will officially recognize this, and even my own culture does not, but I can marry you before the gods whenever you want to do so,” Sajida smiled.

“That’s so sweet of you, Sajida. Now show her why I can’t wait to marry you, Abby,” Alice winked, giving her the go ahead.

Last edited:
"One minute Alice." She said as she took in a deep breath, doing her best to compose herself. In all the times from being in that orphanage, growing up in this place that seemed to just continue to take. It seemed as though she had finally found someone who was willing to give back and take it further than she had ever hoped. She took the moment before she relaxed her shoulders a little. The muscles on her arms and chests flexing a little as she turned to Sajida and swam a little closer, the water rippling around her as she moved. Abigail moved closer to the woman and pulled her closer so they were touching. Her breasts against Sajida's.

She leaned in lower her neck as she let out a warm breath against their hostesses skin, letting it linger there for a moment. Abigail knew that Alice would be watching closely, and well she might as well give her a small show after the proposal. "Just relax." She told her as her pale green eyes looked over her body, drinking it in. With a deft movement of her hand she brushed it up her side, following the feint lines of Sajida's muscle with her fingertip. It was a gentle movement, like she was scanning for the perfect place to hold her. Once she had she gripped firmly, it was on the small of the woman's back, just above ass. With a slight press on it as well as the movement of her head she clamped her mouth on the woman's right breast and began to play with the woman's nipple. Her tongue ran over it for a moment but it seemed as though it was already hard enough from before. Just when was the last time this woman had had sex?

She bit the nipple with her teeth, just enough to give a sharp sensation as she looked up and grinned. It was then that the her hands began to work. The hands of someone who, like Alice knew how to steal without anyone knowing and knew their way around anything, probing for weak spots. Where to touch, where to hold, where to stroke, scratch. All of it a way to build up the anticipation before they rushed onto their targets. Her left hand moved to the inside of Sajida's thigh, grabbing it to pull it aside and hold it, stroking along the inside of her leg and under it, making sure that she couldn't move it back in the way. The water was shallow enough to stand in thankfully, otherwise this would be getting a lot more creative on Abigail's part.

Her other hand moved towards the exposed area, simply brushed past her pussy. The back of her hand simply grazing the outer lower lips, and she pulled it back once more. Again it just brushed back. She moved forward once more and splayed her fingers out, letting them press, prod and probe around her pussy. Teasing and rubbing gently, avoiding her clitoris. Then after a short build up her fingers pushed in, one to start. Then another, then a third. "You better start doing some of the work." She teased, as she splayed her fingers out to rub against her inside walls and pumped in and out. She moved her mouth and kissed the woman's ear, and then the nape of her neck.

“I...I’ve never been touched like this before,” Sajida admitted with a moan of complete surrender as her nipple, butt, thighs, and then pussy were tended to by Abigail.

Alice went from behind to touch Sajida’s godly ass, tummy, and breasts before biting on her neck and whispering, while guiding Sajida’s hand, “Touch her right there, while using a couple fingers.” She added, “Ohhhh yes, good girl” as Sajida started picking up how to properly finger bang a woman.

“I can see why you want to be with Abigail,” Sajida groaned. “She’s so...tender while doing this.”

“Believe me, I know,” Alice purred, reaching from behind Abby to play with the breasts and clit before kissing down her back to eat her ass and pussy like it her last meal.

Abigail grinned as Sajida said that she hadn't been touched like this before. "Well you're husband should be ashamed of himself if that's the case." She could feel their hostess being like putty in her hands and continued to play with her and mould, her twisting her fingers and hands. A clear frown moved over her face as she saw Alice moving behind them. She knew that look, she was planning something and sure enough it soon revealed itself.

Sajida's fingers went in rather easily as she was already worked up from messing around with Alice that short bit before. She bit her lower lip a little as she took in a deep breath to steady herself a little. Then Alice moved behind her as well and started messing with her breasts and clit. That certainly forced a gentle moan out of her. "Okay I think this i starting to get unfair with the pair of you now..." She said as she could feel more heat building up, and that wasn't just from the water.

Feeling Alice's lips kissing down her back was pleasant before she felt where her mouth was going, Abigail gasped in surprise before looking over her shoulder. "You cheeky bitch." She laughed, Sajida's assault on the front and Alice behind was pleasant, but she wasn't one to just still. She took her out of Sajida and moved it through the water to the back of Alice's head. Feeling her hair she put pressure, forcing her head deeper into her ass. "There you go dear~" She moaned out, Alice could still move away if she wanted. She then set her pale eyes on Sajida and went to wrap her legs around her waist to pull her closer. Hoping she'd support her or she'd start sinking a little in the water. Abigail then lunged forward with her head and kissed the tanned woman, with a bit more force. Her tongue slithering out and going to snake into the other woman's. All the while getting bursts of pleasure from Alice's hungry licks behind her.

Sajida jumped at the forceful but loving kiss from Abigail and moved her legs up to wrap them around the other woman’s hips, giving Alice an opening to lick both of each girls’ holes at the same time. Sajida raked her nails over Abby’s back whenever Alice did that, and also shoved Abigail’s three fingers back into her to fill out Sajida’s virgin pussy nicely. The fingers, tongue, firm leg she was now grinding her clit against, and the arousal she was feeling from being desired after like this made Sajida scream out a string of curses in her native Surai as she climaxed.

Realizing that she wanted to do so much more with her guests that she couldn’t do easily in the water pits. That made her decide to bring them back to the bedroom, pin Abigail on her back on the bed, and kiss her all over while asking Alice how to “taste her sacred gate until she screams.”

Alice grinned and taught Sajida how to tease Abigail in just the right ways until Sajida began to tentatively lick at Abigail’s engorged opening. Alice also sat on Abby’s face to get a bit of her amazing tongue bathing, before getting the grand idea to have Abby and Sajida 69 each other, with Sajida on top and Alice sitting right in front of Sajida’s face for the Surabamban girl to practice on as well.

Abigail could feel the other woman's nails digging into her back and before long it seemed like she was and Alice were being torn out of the pools. It was a rather strange flurry of movement after they had made Sajida cum. She barely had time to grab her clothes and was dragged back with Alice, covering her chest a little until they were in before she was being pinned down to the bed. "I feel as though you two have planned something against me right now." She said as she flexed her hands, feeling the woman's grip against her wrists. "If I didn't know better I'd start saying you guys are scared to let me have a go with y-." She stopped and let out a shaky sigh, biting back a moan. "Oh you cheeky bitch."

Despite the incredible pulses that rushed over her body Abigail stubbornly held off on her orgasm, even if she desperately wanted to. She refused to give them the satisfaction at this moment as she assaulted Alice's pussy and ass as she perched on her face. Before long though it seemed they were swapping. Then the position was changing. She was given Sajida's behind whilst she felt the other woman's hands beginning to mess between her legs. Abigail was wet, certainly she was.

But she saw this as a chance. Her tongue moved out and licked Sajida's sopping pussy. It was clear the woman had never done anything like this, so it was understandable why she was going a bit crazy. Her fingers began to probe and move in her ass. Playing with the cheeks, and then moving around her hole. Deliberately teasing her whilst Alice was taking Sajida's face.

Seven years later...

“Oh, oh, I...I tried to hold out,” Senator Richard Talbot moaned as his cock pulsed from the blowjob that Abigail was giving him so spectacularly in between relating her fantastically hot story of her lesbian threesome.

Of course, Abigail had had to change the names. She also hadn’t told the Senator about how Sajida cried for hours afterwards and kicked them out into the cold, rainy jungle night. How they’d been found half dead in the mud by a Goliath that had crushed a rebel village underfoot. How they were hopped up full of drugs to make them Golems- the ultimate killing machines.

About the Battle of Sanctuary Trench.

What he’d been told was pleasant, happy, full of love. Love he hadn’t felt in a long time from his wife. Thinking about that made him explode with happiness, as his cum did.

She held her breath as she felt his cock pulsing in her mouth, it wouldn't have been the first time that someone had forced it deeper into her throat when they felt that. This wasn't one of those cases it seemed. She kept her mouth around him as he apologised. The warm liquid filling her mouth. Abigail pulled her head back from his cock, running her tongue over the shaft as she did so before visually swallowing. "It is quite alright senator." She told him, she was going by Ruby for him tonight, and she had to admit it was certainly an interesting job.

After sanctuary trench things broke down, Alice left as soon as she could whilst Abigail stayed, scared to move on and find something out there. Until she had fulfilled her required service and was let go. The country was cruel to the ex-soldier and she fell into prostitution. She was doing well for herself as a courtesan and had eventually had word of her reach the higher ups in society, as evidence by her being with the senator this night. She straightened herself up as she smoothly got from her knees to her feet, her dress had long since been discarded from her leaving her completely naked in the room. She went to walk away and pour herself some water to wash away the taste in her mouth as she delicately sipped it, putting on the show of a woman of higher birth than she had. It was as though that was what she did now, she filled a role and took on a persona... but all of it seemed to end with her naked pleasing someone else.

"It was certainly a story I shall remember senator." She said to him as she placed the water down and ran her hand along her body that still had an athletic appearance to it, with just the right amount of fat and muscle. "So is there anything else I can do senator?" She asked, a gentle smile on her lips. Make him think you're happy to be here... he still had half an hour of his session and she would be dammed if she'd have the second half of her payment taken due to lack of service. It was something she'd learnt early on, ask for half up front. Always, no arguments... and don't bring up the wife when there was one. She had spotted a few pictures on her way in. Abigail walked forward, her bare feet smooth on the ground as she walked with a posture that dripped with nobility as she wrapped her arms smoothly over the Senator's neck. "Any desire I can make true?"

“Well, Ruby...my wife never lets me fuck her in the ass. I haven’t that pleasure with anyone, as a matter of fact and if you just, erm, give me a minute,” Senator Talbot said as he put his cock in the crank operated penis pump and wound it to get air sucking around his soft shaft. “I’ll be ready to do that for you.”

“For who? Who are you talking to?!” his wife, Julia and her crow Faustus both squawked at him.

“Well, she’s certainly better than the last one you brought home,” Julia then grinned.

Abigail forced a smile on her face, one that was so practiced it certainly came across as natural. That was until she turned as she heard the voice and placed her hands at her sides as she looked to the lady of the house. She glanced at the crow and gave a small smile, not dropping the act as she glanced at Richard before taking in a deep breath. "Hello, might i say what a nice bird you have." She added, keeping her smile up. Her clothes were in a pile not far from her, so if things turned sour she should be able to grab them and slink out. It wasn't the tallest building... at least she hoped. "You forgot to mention how beautiful your wife is Senator..." She said as her smiled fell slightly, as she adjusted her auburn hair, looking rather innocent as she did so.

“Go to bed, love,” Julia grinned. “You’ve got yourself a cutie, but you’ve had enough fun for the day.”

“Yes, mistress,” her much older husband gulped as he panted and walked his way up to the guest bedroom he would sleep in for days at a time while in the doghouse.

“So, beautiful giver of compliments...how much longer does my husband have you for?”

Well that was certainly a slight twist she had not expected. "Another thirty minutes... well..." She looked to the clock, "Twenty five now." She said as she sat down on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs over as she took a dignified pose so to say. This was certainly a different kettle of fish... "Only half paid so far though." She pointed out with a gentle smile.

“So if I pay you the rest...” Julia grinned and then leaned down and licked “Ruby’s” ear...

“How much is it? And how long do I get to have you for?”

Abigail kept her eyes on Julia as she moved around to her and felt her tongue in her ear. She tilted her head away slightly and returned her grin with a small smile. "If you pay the rest you would still get the 24 minutes, considering it is the previous arrangement... which would be 270. For another hour I could make an acception at 520." She said, talking more business before she responded with anything physical to her. She kept her appearance rather closed off, keeping herself in someway kept away from Julia. "The choice is yours."

Abigail stood up sharply and dusted off something invisible as she gave a small smile. "Oh i am, trust me on that note." She tilted her head ever so slightly as some of her fell out of place. "Some gift me more after they've known me... But i will break client privilege just this once." She saw that look on her face, and she certainly seemed strained a little. "Only once, from what I heard he had got my contact information from an acquaintance." She reached a hand around and placed it on Julia's cheek, avoiding the crow. "You don't look happy..."

“That explains the hole in our check book from last month...but I have some play money of my own,” Julia sighed and then grinned after taking Ruby’s hand that was placed on her cheek. “So perhaps I’ll splurge, just this once. Ahhh, when I was young...” After a little reminiscing, Julia said, “Well, let’s see if you are in fact worth it! Turn around for me. Now.”

Abigail spread her arms a little as she turned around, she was already stark naked from before so there was nothing else to strip off. "Is there anything else you would like?" She asked her, looking over her shoulder as she rested her hands on the edge of the bed as she stuck her rear out slightly for now.

Back
Top Bottom