Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grey with a Hint of Red (CasualVelociraptor and Ezralora)

“Alright, here’s your 520 notes you beautiful, seductive little slut. But just remember...for the next hour, you’re my bitch! Flip over so I can spank your naughty ass!”

Abigail bit back a response, this wasn't a woman she should back talk. Whilst it was not the first time she had been in the role, it was certainly a role she didn't enjoy as much. People treated her like a sack of meat when they asked for this, very rarely taking her into account as they sate themselves. She moved her hand from her pussy and closed her mouth as she took in a deep breath. "Of course, mistress." She said as she turned herself around, presenting herself for Julia's torment. It would be well worth the notes in the end, double in one night... She could certainly play the perfect bitch for this woman to vent.

“This. Is. For. Stealing. My. Husband!” Julia grunted as she got a short whip from the closet and stung Ruby’s ass once for each word. Then she got out a strapon that she set aside and grinned, “I’m gonna make sure your little cum trap you call a cunt is ready for my dick” and started to roughly finger her.

Abigail frowned a little before she felt the whip lash into the rump of her ass. She bit her tongue and held back a scream against and again as a grunt left her lips. Unhappily married the pair of them. She felt her fingers force their way into her and grunted as she could feel her going at it with no skill. "How long have you been unhappy?" She asked as she let out a shaky moan, looking over her shoulder towards Julia. "It sounded like you barely let your husband touch you. Or does he not want to? Does your taste scare him?" She said with a grin, as if trying to pull out more emotion. It was after all just pain, and she could take much more than this woman was capable of.

“Just shut up and take your fucking punishment like the whore you are and always will be,” Julia hissed in her ear as she continued to finger blast Abigail alias Ruby in her willing, wet hole.

“But yes...we haven’t touched each other for years. I’ve kept any sex between us to a minimum since the kids were born, because I’m a lesbian and have been all my life, but there aren’t a lot of options for us dykes around here other than to marry rich. He still likes me whipping him while we’re both naked and that’s been our arrangement. But I should’ve known he would’ve been such a layabout. First, he had an illegitimate daughter who died in stillbirth a while before our marriage, and I think it was an Emily he knocked up as he called out my name! And then he barely cared after destroying my cunt with three little crotch goblins. But tonight is my revenge!”

Abigail grunted as she continued to assault her hole and took in a deep breath as she certainly felt her body taking it. "I'm not always going to be a whore..." She muttered under her breath, she had to be something else... this couldn't be it... this couldn't be... Everything had just gone so... Wrong with no chance of it getting better. "just hurry the fuck up then and get your revenge sorted..." She said with a shit eating grin. "Or have you forgotten how to touch a woman miss woe is me?" She asked and tensed her pussy around her fingers for a moment as she shook her rear. "There's plenty of girls ti'm sure would be dying to be with you." She was trying to pull more out of her, making it seem more satisfying for Julia once she started to behave.

Last edited:
“Ohhhh...believe you me, miss mouthy, I have not forgotten how to touch a woman,” Julia huffed. The use of the word mouth made her think...

With an evil grin, Julia put her years of extra experience to work tonguing and fingering Ruby’s sopping wet pussy. “I can’t wait to make my husband’s side piece cum...” she growled before sucking hard on Ruby’s clit and shoving two fingers inside.

Abigail kept herself braced as she felt the woman's tongue push into her with her fingers. She let out a shaky breath and adjusted her hands a little as a moan escaped her. Before she screamed out in a bit of pleasure as she started sucking her clit like a boiled sweet. "Oh by the gods." She muttered under her breath as she felt her body beginning to heat up, fire spreading from her core around her. "If you manage that, you'd certainly be better than your husband." She said as she bit her lip, heavy breaths escaping through her lips. There was always fun in doing the taboo... She knew where Alice lived, it wouldn't be hard to get there after this so perhaps it was time for them to have a little chat. After she had finished her work here.

“Hm, figures. He never was very attentive to that. Which cements my belief that all men are clueless...but I’m getting off track,” Julia grinned before returning to suck and thumb “Ruby’s“ clitoris and fingering her hole with one and then two fingers with her right hand.

“Don’t think I’m gonna not put that pretty little face of yours to work as well!” Julia grunted and then swiveled around to sit on Ruby’s lips and nose, barely giving her the ability to breathe.

Abigail let out a slight moan as Julia continued her little assault before closing her eyes as she stretched her back out as a satisfied breath left her. That was until she was met with the woman's pussy pressing down on her face. She took in a deep breath, or as deep a breath as she could make with her there. Her tongue stuck out as she pressed it into the other woman and around and began to pleasure her as she could. Whilst she did that she moved her hands around to feel the woman's backside and caressed it, her hands moving softly as they massage the flesh lightly. Her hands were rougher than a they appeared but it would still hopefully be pleasant for her. Occasionally she had to lift her head slightly to stop to get some air in and stop her lungs from burning.

"Fuuuuck, you're way better at this than Richard ever was. Why did I ever give up women?" Julia groaned as "Ruby" was eating her out with aplomb.

"Squawk- for the financial security. Squawk!" Faustus cried.

"Shut the fuck up, you rat with wings," Julia hissed. "And as for you," she said as Ruby went up for air, "you only get to breathe when I tell you to. Don't stop until I cum, bitch!"

Abigail bit back a quick response, she could feel it rolling to the edge of her tongue and was only just caught by her teeth. She merely nodded and lowered her head as she got back to licking out Julia. Her tongue continued its work, moving deeply into her and pushing and prodding. She slid her hands between the woman's thighs and began to play with her as well, her hands moving skilfully to cover the ground where her tongue could not.

Julia liked to present herself as a bold, confident woman, but Abigail’s skilled tongue and fingers made her come apart as she came in a way Richard had never been able to. Now a woman possessed, the Senator’s wife devoured her prostitute’s cunt until Abigail received an orgasm in return, just as the thirty minutes were up. Julia started showing Abigail out the door when...

Her scroll copier lit up and started whirring. A message emerged from the quill pen it was connected to-

“Dearest Abigail,

It has been much too long, and I have need of your companionship- and an opportunity to make amends. My address is inscribed below in the old way we used to pass messages if you wish to take me up on this offer.

Yours,

Alice”

A sheen revealed that the last part of the message was inscribed in invisible ink, revealed only by putting the letter next to but not in open flame.

Abigail raised an eyebrow as she was practically pulling on her dress as she was being shooed out the door. She was dragging her dress on and only just about got the zip up when she was moved out. Once the door closed she took in a deep breath and made herself look a little more presentable as she took in a deep breath. "Bitch..." She muttered as she spat into the ground and walked away with a heftier amount of money.

She heard her scroll and checked it before raising an eyebrow as she made out of teh message and found her boots turning and walking across the streets. She could feel it in the air, something was amiss, and it wasn't just this message out of the blue. The clouds had gathered overhead, and the first inklings of rain were beginning to drip down on her. She took in a strong whiff and shook her head. Gods she stunk of sex, well... She was sure this wasn't just going to be a talking visit, so getting cleaned up was probably not going to be in order just yet. Eventually she made her way to the address and wrapped her coat around her wonderful red dress before banging her heavy fist on the door.

Alice Guthrie had just finished putting on her usual clothes when she heard a heavy knock at the door. She’d done her best to clean up, since Abigail was the first company she’d had in a while, but her place was still kind of a mess and very cramped to begin with. The giant clock on the wall went BONG to signal that it was 8 PM, and Alice swore at it to shut up as she turned off that function so it wouldn’t disturb them...if anything happened that is. Alice was nervous about how the night would go, and did know that Abigail was a prostitute, but feelings long suppressed were bubbling up inside her and she didn’t want to just make anything that happened a business transaction if she could help it. She’d done that plenty of times lately- mostly with women but some men too- and it always felt hollow.

In any event, the detective decided she looked just the right amount of disheveled and opened the door to her flat. As soon as she saw Abigail in her red dress, Alice’s heart skipped a beat and she cried, “Hey, stranger! How the hell have you been?! You look fantastic. You should really come in, too, unless you finally figured out how to stop the rain.” That last part was a little inside joke that Alice hoped Abigail would remember.

The lithe ex soldier also remembered how Abigail had thrilled at surviving the Battle of Sanctuary Trench and redeployed to Surabamba when Alice decided to head home. Alice wondered if perhaps that had been the right move, as she’d ended up back with Elizabeth upon her arrival in Radiant since she had no place else to go and things had never been quite right since...On the other hand, Alice had become a great detective and gone on many excellent adventures since.

Abigail gave a small smile as she shook her head. "Still working on it." She said with a slight grin and threw her arms open. "Hello." She said as she pulled her into a tight hug before spinning her around a little and place her down on the ground as she rested her hands on her hips as she looked down at the dress. "Oh this... well work clothes, always have to look fancier than I'd normally be." She said as she gave a small smile. It was clear that despite the war she had remained fairly well put together. There was sign of muscles, and curves that were shown with the dress that hugged her form with a cut going along the side revealing some leg and her boots. It was clear there were now abs on her through the dress. In a way though it made her appear more appealing as her hair was like a wreath of tamed fire around her head. if a little darker due to the rain.

"So what can i do for you detective on a night like this?" She asked as she cast a quick glance around the place. Alice wasn't the only one who knew how to keep tabs on people within the city or do their own research. "I've been here for a while now and this is the first time I hear from you." SHe added before her stern look melted away to a grin. "You're looking healthy, if a little thinner."

Alice was toned and athletic in her own right after years of fighting crime in the city, but Abigail as always was taller, stronger and able to make Alice feel small and protected in the best way. Yet, once she was deposited on the ground just outside her own flat and Abbie responded to her, Alice grinned back at her ex and took her by the arm to lead her inside.

“I’m not sure if my diet agrees with that, but I put in plenty of exercise,” Alice smiled in self deprecation, since there weren’t a lot of high end food options in South Bend and her icebox was crap.

Then she sighed at Abbie’s firm look, rubbed the back of her head to think, sank down onto her bed and then retorted, while taking pains not to sound critical, “If I recall correctly, you only ever gave me a first name. You’d be surprised how many Abigails I interviewed in Radiant City looking for you. And that was assuming you’d returned from Surabamba and not decided to settle there.” Alice didn’t mention her lifelong vow never to return to that place, in order to let the ghosts of the past die. “And generally, pimps don’t take kindly to people just poking around trying to find their girls without payment- so thankfully you’re freelance. Anyway, I’m sorry I left...but I’m glad I found you. You’re too important to me to lose forever.”

With that, Alice looked up at the statuesque woman standing next to her, gave a small smile again, and started rubbing Abigail’s left arm.

Abigail let out a small sigh as she was taken and lead into the room deeper, feeling the link in her arm from Alice's arm as she was lead to the bedroom and bed. "I know there are a lot of Abigails, it's part of the fun. But yes, though some pimps have offered but well. Making a name for yourself when you've sadly been gifted by the goddess of love as I have... or are just her in general you tend to do well." She said clearly making a joke before she felt her rubbing her left arm and took in a deep breath.

"Well it's a big place.." She said and gave Alice a smile before patting her arm as well and asked. "Alice why did you want to see me now? After everything that has had happened I half expected to see you somewhere else, or at the very least hear of you." She said and poked her nose playfully. "So come on, out with it. Did you miss me or are we to share a glass of wine and remember our times fighting in the day and making sweet, sweet love under the moon in the mud?"

“The minute I left,” Alice said, “I wanted to go back to you and beg you to come back with me. But then life happened, my heart got broken over and over again, I got caught up in cases...and through it all I missed you deeply but was scared that you were who knows where. And was scared to not find you, scared you’d hate me if I did find you- I was paralyzed with fear and once again, words cannot convey how sorry I am.”

She then sighed and leaned her head on Abigail's left shoulder as the latter sat on the bed next to her before continuing with a giggle after Abbie poked her nose, “I wanted...both. To say what I’ve already said and yes, share wine and smoke sweetgrass while reminscing about our sexiest memories. But I also wanted to remember how you held me on long patrols and shared raincoats with me. How you stroked my hair when I cried. How you healed me when I was wounded. How you were my first real, healthy relationship. How you made those years bearable when I thought I’d always be alone after my family fell apart...”

“Abigail, let me be frank and put my heart on the line,” Alice said and held Abigail’s face with her hands and tears in her eyes. “In recent months, my feelings for you have resurfaced. I love you, and I was stupid for ever leaving you,” she declared before kissing Abbie.

Abigail raised an eyebrow as Alice was beginning to speak. "Alice.." She stopped as she continued to talk about things and let out a long sigh as she waited, feeling a small bit of guilt crawling along her back as she listened. "Alice it's not that simple." She widened her eyes as Alice kissed her and cupped her cheeks gently as she returned the kiss for a small while as those memories and feelings came flooding back as she took in a deep breath as she pulled back. "First off, you've gotten better, which is saying something since you were already fantastic at that." She added and bit her lip a little. "But Alice it's been a long time...and whilst you will always have a place in my heart. I am kind of already in a relationship."

"I am not saying it is perfect, but we've been doing well for a while and well, she understands my work and doesn't question it. We support each other..." She let out a sigh, if she had searched then maybe her and Alice would be lying in bed right now after a moment of passion, talking and holding each other. She took in a deep breath as she wiped her nose a little. "And let's face it, you don't want to get caught up with me again, how would it look for this grand detective to be dating a prostitute?" She asked with a slight smile and stroked the other woman's cheek gently, before holding her close. "I am sorry.."

“You’re right. It has been a long time and I couldn’t reasonably expect you to wait for me,” Alice said. Still, she hugged Abigail tightly to her bosom to let her ex know that there were no hard feelings. “You let your girlfriend know from me that you are empirically one of the most beautiful women of any species, that anyone would be extremely lucky to date you no matter what their station...”

Alice then purred in Abigail’s ear, “And that she’s lucky she got to you first” and nibbled it a little.

That made Alice smile softly as the two women continued to snuggle together and say, “Well, as long as I have you here...and as long as your girlfriend supports your work...how much would it cost to be with you for the rest of tonight?”

Abigail smiled a little at her as she felt a small tingling on her ear before shaking her head a little. "I will be sure to let her know." She said with a small sigh and glanced down at Alice as she asked her before blowing some air into her cheeks. "Do you really want to pay for that, I have to warn you I don't come cheap." She said with a small smile as she ran the numbers, "It's going to be well over three thousand..." She added, she didn't want to rob Alice for being here and took in a deep breath before she leaned forward before kissing her again as she cupped her cheeks.

"I'll let this one slide for a few favours here and there if I come up with some stuff. So... what do you want Alice?" She asked with a small grin as she ran her hands behind her own neck and pulled out her hair that were like fire as they had began to curl from drying out. "Anything you want just ask me for it.." She moved her hands around Alice and traced her right one up the woman's back and the other holding her left hand resting on the hem of her trousers. "Or do you want me to undress you or do you want to undress me first?" She asked with a small smile, her coat was open revealing her her red dress more and the delicate stitching that went onto it.

“Don’t worry, I can afford it since, apart from...others like yourself I am very frugal and in high demand myself. But I must admit it feels odd paying for your, um, services. So for that reason only, I would like to ask: what favors would you need me to do? And what ‘stuff’ would you have to come up with?” Alice wondered, gulping as she got a good look at Abigail’s dress and felt her touches up and down her shirt and trousers. She had a lot of ideas of what Abigail could do for her and she for Abigail, but those would have to wait until they worked things out.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing life threatening don't worry, i'm not asking you to go into battle with me again. And I have to think of those favours first." She said as she gave her a grin as she saw Alice looking her over. "Small things maybe, like recommend me to a friend... or... when certain events are going on... The most I would ask would be to point me in the direction of an item if I even find myself needing one. Really it's nothing." She said as she took in a deep breath. "But if you can pay for it... then by all means, even if it is strange. We can just lay the money out over your bed and roll around naked in it if you want."

Back
Top Bottom