Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

"I think we could ditch them." Toriya smirked. "You've got a great body. I know we can out run them with a little forethought!"

"Alright then." Toriya kissed Ami firmly on the lips and got up on her knees as she stretched out her body in front of the girl.

"ooh... Don't do that baby..." Toriya groaned. "You look way to good to stretch out... You're going to make me pounce you again..."

When she crawled, Toriya could see her rear sashying back and forth. "That isn't helping any..." She growled and tackled Ami to the floor again, pinning her hands above her head. "Damnit... You're driving me crazy."

Ami yelped then giggled as she squirmed around,pretending to try to break free but she clearly didn't want to"Sorry love,you just need to control yourself"she said as she smiled up at Toriya.

"I can't control myself now..." She grinned and started kissing Ami's neck. "Mmm... Such a lovely body... I could touch it for the rest of my life."

She started to lick and suckle on her neck aggressively, loving every moment. "You don't know what you're in for..." She grinned, Ami having turned her into a nympho in one night.

"Hey... I got an idea..." She smirked and sat back, with her legs wide open, one laying over Ami's, and one under, so they could push themselves together. She she moved her sex into contact with Ami's, she began to grind her hips a little.

"Ahhnnn!" She moaned and held onto Ami's knees as she started bucking her hips against the woman. It felt great, grinding their womanhoods together.

She groaned as their sexes rubbed together, It was only a surface rub, but it felt so amazing simply for all the wetness between them, making their bodies glide together.

"Oh god.. So close..." She grunted and started to feel her body climax again, squirting her juices out to drench the womanhood that gave her the pleasure.

Ami panted then let out the longest moan she ever let out which sounded more like a scream as she released even harder than before then it suddenly built up and released again even harder as she let out another scream.

As they ground through their climaxes, Toriya collapsed to the ground panting, her hips plastered in their love. "Oh... Oh god... Ami..."

She smiled even as she gasped for air, her body glistening with sweat. All of her toned muscles even more defined as the light bounded off them. "I... I feel dizzy..."

Back
Top Bottom