Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

"Hmmm..." Toriya stroked her chin, thinking deeply. "Tell you what. Ask me anything about us having relations and I'll answer it and demonstrate for you. Use your imagination to think of new ways we could enjoy each other."

"well...I-I don't know"Ami said as she thought about it"U-Ummm...h-how...well that is...do you think we could pleasure each other...at the same time?"she said as she blushed a deep red.She was getting rather embarrassed at her inexperience with another woman.

"Ooh! You've got some instinct there!" Torya smiled and threw off the kimono they'd used as a blanket. She kissed at Ami's stomach playfully as she rotate herself so that they would be able to touch, kiss and lick each other's womanhoods at the same time.

"Ooohhh...." Toriya quivered at the feeling, as she put her head down to breath hotly against Ami's sex. Her nose came down and parted the lips, gentle nudges parting them and traveling up and down.

Ami eyes fluttered shut,letting out a lustful moan when she felt Toriya's breath against her lips.She stopped for a moment then leaned up and ran her tongue along the woman's lips slowly.

Toriya was all hot breaths and moans as she felt the tongue glide over her. She returned the favor, the tip of her tongue sliding along the slit, tasting her lover happily.

Groaning, Toriya started to focus on the clit, using her fingers to expose it, and starting to slather it in love with her tongue.

She whimpered as she felt the tongue and hand working her harder and faster, more excitedly, making her start to squirt right in Ami's face. She had been working a more sensitive angle, trying to be sensual as she licked and suckled on the clit, but wound up moaning, using Ami's sex to muffle the sound.

"Oh god..." She whimpered as Ami kept going past the orgasm. She'd never gone past one, and her sensitive body had grown even more so. She started to attack the sex in front of her mouth, her tongue diving in and tasting wildly, every surface she could reach.

She was tightening too, her hips squirming as she was touched so powerfully. She was wildly licking inside her lover, wanting to please her more and more with each passing second.

Ami dropped her head to the floor as she let's out another loud moan,unable to hold the pressure any longer and releasing it.She kept her fingers inside her lover and thrust the in and out wildly.

She began to squirt again as she felt her lover start her orgasm. She kept licking and suckling, though less powerfully as before. Wanting to please her and keep her orgasm going as long as possible.

Ami moaned loudly then leaned up and licked her lovers juices,enjoying her taste before pulling out her fingers and licking them as well.Her head dropped to the floor,her arms falling over her head as she breathed heavily.

"Hun..." Toriya hobbled around and colapsed next to her lover, face to face. "Your face is all wet..." She began to lick at the wetness softly.

"Mmm..." She purred as she cleaned her lover's face, glad to take it all in. "That was great. I got to let your imagination run wild more often..."

"Please do!" Toriya kissed Ami's nose, thinking she was just the cutest thing right now. Her lover could be cute, beautiful or sexy at the drop of a hat. It actually amazed her a lot.

"You're allowed to leave?" Toriya rose an eyebrow. That would make escaping so much easier. She'd never head of a place like this that let the women leave the place for a "date".

Back
Top Bottom