Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Ami sat in her room,a tear escaping her cheek as a man gets dressed"You weren't half bad"he said with a smirk as he grabbed her by the hair"But you need to lay off the crying.I'm not into that"Ami just nodded as she looked away from the man who just scoffed and threw her down then stepped out.It's been several months since she was forced into this life by her husband so she grown rather numb to anything her customers do.

A samurai came into the house of perhaps not such a good reputation. But sometimes things were needed. Physical things. Everyone had those kinds of feelings occasionally. This time, it was Toriya's. The samurai entered and made payment for someone new, which fetched a mid-range price. The most popular ones took higher payments. But the new ones still got pretty high because they were tighter than other women.

The owner of the house bought out the latest arrivals to present to the samurai"These are the newest ones we have"he said as the women bowed respectfully to the samurai.Ami was on the far right side,hoping she doesn't get picked since she was still feeling sore from her last customer who was rather large for her.

The samurai brought a hand up to the face, stroking the chin slowly as a decision was made. "Her, please." The samurai had pointed for Ami, on the far right.

"Very well"The owner said"You there,on the far right"he said.Ami flinched then just slowly sat up"The samurai has chosen you"he said then turned to the samurai"She'll be half price since she just had a previous customer not to long ago"

Ami just walked over to the samurai,staring blankly up at him with little emotion in her eyes.

"Come on, dear." The samurai took her arm and led her on the way, though she'd have to guide the rest of the way. When they got out of earshot, the samurai whispered gently. "Don't be afraid. I paid for the whole night. I'll take things slow. And I promise to treat you as the delicate flower you are."

"Cheer up. Will you tell me your name?" The samurai asked as they got into their private room. The samurai sat down and began to make tea for the both of them.

"Kumamoto Ami"She said as she sat across from the samurai,sitting in a ceremonial way as she watched him make the tea.She was about to ask the same question but she's not allowed to speak unless spoken to.

"Speak freely, dear. I'm Toriya. I'd love to spend the majority of this evening just being comfortable with you." The samurai gave her a cup of tear first, and then set one down for a little later when it had cooled.

"See... I don't come here, or anywhere, just for a quick encounter..." The samurai explained. "I love to talk, get to know people. It unsettles most though. And in here, we can share secrets that never leave here. I feel like in these places, I can be myself."

"O-Oh...I see"Ami said as she gave the samurai her full attention"Well....I didn't come here of my own free will"she said as she fought back the tears"My husband was in great debt and he sold me to that man to save himself"

"Many women here are here because of the same situation. It's too common. Loan sharks often pin debtors down from small debts into much larger debts than they can handle. And the women are the ones who suffer." Toriya slid over to the woman and laid an arm across her shoulder, holding her gently. "I am sorry for the suffering you've had."

Ami flinched slightly,still having trouble trusting the samurai."T-Thank you"she said as she looked at the samurai,noticing his almost...feminine features"You know...you're very handsome.I don't get any good looking customers.Only heavy politicians and older samurais."

"A shame. You deserve better." The samurai sipped some of the tea, letting out a long sigh. Then, the samurai reached up and let down the long hair, letting it cascade almost to the floor. It wasn't uncommon for samurai to have long hair, but Toriya had them beat.

Ami just watched as the samurai let down his hair"I've never seen a samurai with hair as long as yours"she said then reach to touch his hair but stopped in case he didn't want her to.

"Go ahead dear. Just treat me as an equal tonight, okay?" The samurai smiled and sipped a little more. Toriya was definitely one of the prettier samurai.

Ami just nodded but still hesitated for a moment before running her fingers along the samurai's hair.It was softer and better kept than the other samurai.She smiled shyly for the first time in front of a customer she she sat back down and began to sip on her tea.

The samurai finished the rest of the tea in the cup and poured another. Toriya smiled softly at the woman as she seemed to be loosening up.

"Would you like another cup of tea, Ami?" The samurai asked, holding the handle of the ladle ready in case she wanted more.

"No,I'm fine"Ami said,smiling shyly at the samurai.

At that same moment Shizuoka Hibiki.The local general came into the house"I'll have my usual"he said as he presented the owner with the money"Oh sorry general,She was bought for the night"the owner said.Hibiki was angered by this"What!?!Then I'll pay double he did I don't care."

The owner just nodded as he led the general to the private room,knocking on the door.

"I'm sorry but..."the owner started to say before Hibiki pushed him aside"Toriya?I never pegged you for a whore house.Well no matter.You have my favorite.Hand her over"he ordered more that asked

Ami gasped as she spotted Hibiki.She's been with him many times and he was the worst of them all.A sadist who left several scars on her body from their encounters.

Back
Top Bottom