Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

"Get out there and try someone new." The samurai kept between the girl and the interference. "Besides, not like you have any hold over me. I'm ronin. The state doesn't control us. And you don't control this place either."

Hibiki just glared at the young samurai then grabbed him by his garment"Relinquish the whore or I'll make you life a living hell"He said in a more serious tone.He was a very large man and knew very well he could strike the samurai down which is what he was planning on doing if he didn't hand the girl over.

Ami started to cry,knowing full well that Hibiki was going to get what he wants.

Hibiki groaned out then his two guards grabbed the samurai and pulled him out of the room."Hold him..I won't be long"he smirked as he entered the room,closing the door behind him.

Ami scooted towards the wall,obviously terrified of the general.Hibiki just chuckled as he grabbed Ami then threw her to the floor and laid on top of her.

There were sounds of struggled form outside the room. Then eventual silence.

The door opened again, and the sheath of a sword dropped down on the head of Hibiki. Toriya was holding the other end. "Get up now. And leave."

Hibiki just smirked as he stayed on top of Ami who was still crying"You have no idea who you're messing with boy"he said as he slowly stood up,bringing Ami with him and holding her close as if she was a hostage.

"Tch... Whatever." The samurai brought the sheath into a kendo position as Toriya surveyed the man. A lightning fast thrust would go into Hibiki's eye. And if he was somehow fast enough to use the girl as a shield, Toriya could stop the sheath easily.

Hibiki looked over the samurai as he grabbed onto his own sword.He began to think if this was all worth it.He decided not to get his hands dirty over a whore"hmmm....I think I will just find someone less used up than this one"he said then pushed Ami towards the samurai before leaving.

"Heh... I win..." Toriya smirked a little, then paid full attention to the woman. "Are you okay, Ami? I hope he did not hurt you."

Toriya smiled softly. "I think you need to learn something about me. You deserve to know." The samurai began to take off the kimono, letting it fall down just off the shoulders. Bandaging covered the chest and obscured things there. But there was an oddly noticeable bulge in the bandaging, shapely and curved across Toriya's chest.

"Shhh... Keep it quiet. I am a woman. I try to act like a guy so I'm not ridiculed and preyed upon as I wander." Toriya tried to keep the girl near her, but knew she couldn't really stop the woman.

Ami just stared at the woman as she backed away more"B-But why....I-I mean I understand why you dress like a man but....why would you...c-come here"she said,wondering why a woman would want to buy a whore.

"Well... I do have tastes for women. They're more sensitive, they're nicer. They're far prettier as well." She blushed a little at the thought.

"It's soft, gentle. It's all about caring caresses. Well... It can get passionate too. But it lasts a while. It's all about the feeling of being together. At least, that's how I see it." The samurai explained, smiling softly.

"O-Oh"Ami said as she relaxed a little then scooted closer to the woman"So you...were planning to...be with me tonight?"she asked,getting intrigued by the thought of being with Toriya.

"Well... Only if you wanted to. The companionship alone is enough for me. I know being with a woman isn't that appealing to you." Toriya smiled soflty, to show she did not hold any malice for Ami not liking women.

"N-No it's ok....I'm kind of wondering...what it feels like to be with a woman"Ami said as she leaned in closer to Toriya.She never thought about being with a woman but she couldn't help but be a little curious.

Ami smiled shyly then placed her hand on the back of Toriya's neck,pulling her in closer and bringing her lips to her's as she blushed deeply.She never in her wildest dreams thought that she would be kissing a woman but she was at that very moment.

Toriya smiled a their lips met, then brought herself into a wonderful short kiss. Of course, Ami's lips were soft and sweet, and made the kiss all the better.

Back
Top Bottom