Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

Ami giggled as she kissed Toriya.She was a great kisser and her lips where the softest she's ever had.She then broke the kiss and smiled at her as she caressed her cheek."You're the best lover I ever had"she confessed.

Toriya smiled and kissed the tip of Ami's nose. "You're the only one who's wanted to please me... Which puts you far above and beyond any other woman I've seen."

Ami smiled as she blushed lightly then placed her head on Toriya's chest"i just wish I could be with you"she said,know as soon as the woman ran out of time she would have to go back to her life.

"How about you run away with me?" Toriya rose a single eyebrow suggestively. There were plenty of place to go. Edo for one, was a rather fine place for people looking to become lost.

"They will, and we won't ever be able to come back to this city. But they think I'm a man, so if I look like a woman, and you stop doing yourself up like a geisha, they won't figure out it's us."

Ami stayed silent as she thought it over.She would want nothing more than to get away from this awful place and be with Toriya.However,she didn't want to be a burden on her or worse,get her killed.

"C'mon... It'll be fun. We can open up a shop or something in the markets of Edo. Spend our days working side by side. Nights filled with love. What do you say?" She smiled and stroked Ami's cheek.

Ami just looked at Toriya,still unsure about it but when she looked into the woman's eyes she only saw her love towards her.She smiled at her as she leaned in for a quick kiss"okay"she said,happy to finally find an escape from this place

Toriya smiled and rolled over on top of her lover. With a broad grin, she kissed Ami passionately. "You've made me the happiest woman. We'll escape tonight. For now, we can simply enjoy each other."

"Mmm..." Toriya smiled and kissed the woman, lips almost melting together as they embraced and their bodies ground into each other. It felt so great to have someone she could love so fully.

"You're so hot..." She murmured into the kissing, able to feel the woman's heat on her own body. It wasn't a complaint. It felt rather amazing.

"mmm.."was all Ami could get out since she was too focused on the woman's lips,parting them and sliding her tongue into her mouth.At the same time she moved her hands up and down her lover's toned body and to her breast,starting to lightly squeeze and caress them.

Toriya cooed in Ami's ear after pulling from the kiss. She felt so sensitive after last time. Something about Ami just made her so excited and sensitive to every little touch.

"So flattering. I've never met anyone so happy to please. You're so sweet and kind. And I will gladly say that you're looks certainly make me drool..." She giggled and kissed Ami's forehead. "And you get to have me all to yourself."

"Oh I will... And I'll be having you to myself often!" She smirked and kissed along Ami's neck gently, ravishing her with affection.

Ami giggled louder which eventually turned into light moans as she exposed her neck more for Toriya."mmm....that feels good"She said as she slowly closed her eyes."Do what you want"She said,surrendering to the woman.

"Well... Do you have anything long and sort of rounded?" Toriya waggled her eyebrows a little, knowing Ami didn't have a clue as to what she had in mind.

"Because I'd love to have used a little trick on you... Do you touch yourself on occasion?" Now she just wanted to get to know her lover a little better as a lover. To learn what she loved most in bed.

Back
Top Bottom