Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

"Take the rest of what you owe me from the half price deal last night. I payed you up front. So really, I still have the rest of the day too." Toriya was groggy-sounding, not having liked being woken up for this.

"Alright Alright"the voice said,not caring since the samurai did pay.As long as he had the money.He could keep the whore as long as he desired.

Ami smiled as she closed her eyes again,rubbing her leg against Toriya's as she laid there.

Toriya smiled and leaned into Ami a little more, letting their legs grind together. A small hoarse whimper escaped her lips as she felt the legs running together. "Nnnngh... Lovely..."

Ami looked up at Toriya and giggled as she lightly blushed then continued to rub her leg slowly against hers.She took some of the woman's hair and letting her fingers go though it as she smelled it as well"mmm...your hair smells lovely"she said softly as she continued to play with Toriya's hair.

She giggled softly and smiled at her lovely companion. Toriya fumbled a little with the kimonos that covered them until she could slid under them both to more fully entwine her body with Ami's.

Toriya tilted her head back, to expose a little more neck as Ami kissed her all over. She was feeling rather submissive at the moment, so she was all too glad to just let Ami have her lovely way.

Ami focused more on Toriya's soft neck,sucking on it at certain points then giving her ear a gentle bite.Her hand traveled from behind the woman to her breast,lightly squeezing them before slowly massaging them.

"oooh... Ami..." She whimpered softly with the touches, her toned body rolling onto her back, a gentle nudge bringing the woman up to lean over her.

She let her arms fall above her head, like she was a prisoner under Ami's control. Toriya looked at her with a small smile of contentment, letting out small whimpers and sighs.

She locked her lips into the kiss with Ami and used her hands to stroke Ami's sides and back, keeping her easily balanced on her toned abs. She let out little whimpers and moans, more than pleased right now.

Toriya accepted the tongue eagerly, her own starting to swirl around Ami's and even extend to get inside Ami's mouth while Ami's tongue was inside hers. The rolled and slipped together, making the samurai shiver in delight.

Ami moaned in Toriya's mouth as she moved her tongue with hers.She pressed her body against the woman's toned body as she continued to kiss her,letting out another muffled moan as their breast met.

Her back arched lightly and it made her breasts grind softly into Ami's. It only made her moan lovingly into Ami's mouth as they kissed and shared breath. Their constant embrace allowing them to feel each other's passion so intimately.

Ami lightly sucked on Toriya's tongue as she moaned again in her mouth then pulled away for a moment"I...I'm sorry...I-I don't know what to do next"she said,a little embarrassed that she doesn't know how to continue to please the woman.

She giggled lightly and ran a finger over her cheek. "Well, you can lick and kiss me like I did. Your fingers are nice down there too. Just touch and feel me anywhere, look at how I react, and try new things."

"O-Ok"Ami said as she lightly blushed at the thought of doing the same thing to her.She leaned back down and kissed her neck softly as she placed her hand on her breast,lightly squeezing them.

"Don't be embarrassed with whatever you want to do. I'm sure you'll do absolutely fine. If something's not that great, I'll tell you. Promise." She smiled and kissed Ami's forehead, wanting to reassure her that she'd be quite the pleasant one in bed.

Ami just nodded as she smiled shyly at Toriya then kissed her way down to her breast.She figured that she was just as sensitive as she was so she gave her nipple a lick them looked up at her reaction.

She shivered with the lick and let out a long breathy moan. "That's very nice...Mmm..." She whimpered, knowing more was on it's way to please her.

Back
Top Bottom