Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

They sat down and were immediately greeted by a young girl with a very apparent body in a pink kimono. She was a definite bombshell. Toriya smiled and simply asked for the Tsukiyaki.

"I'm twenty-eight" She said as the tea came rather quickly. Toriya poured a cup for them both and immediately started on her own. It was at a safe temperature. They always served marginally hot tea here so customers could enjoy it immediately.

"Of course. Because I'll be your husband from now on." She smiled as the food came. Toriya giggled quietly, knowing soon they'd be together in Edo, living a lovely life.

Toriya ate slowly, not seeing a reason to rush. Though it was slowly starting to get dark. It meant the end of time with Ami, but it also meant the start of the rest of her life with Ami. It was tense, but she was happy to be at this place.

Ami ate slowly as well seeming nervous.She saw it was getting dark and she knew what was going to happen tonight but she was happy that she had a way out and someone she cared deeply about.

Toriya smiled and rubbed Ami's hand gently. She leaned over the table and planted a sweet kiss on her lips, secretly slipping a little tongue to taste her lips, which had some little crumbs on them.

Toriya smiled and giggled lightly at her shy in public wife. Well, not legally wife. But she felt like they could be a married, passionate couple.

Toriya came around and sat next to Ami, wrapping an arm around her waist as they drank tea. The samurai nuzzled her neck gently, breathing hotly against her neck.

"Well, damn..." Toriya sighed. "Alright. I'm sorry, Ami, dear, but my time is up. I've had a lot of fun today. I hope to see you again next time I'm in town."

And then began preparations for the heist. Pulling some strings, Toriya prepared a horse and some ninja-like gear for the invasion of the place.

When Ami arrived back the owner went up to her"You...You have a customer"he said as he took her hand and led her to be presentable for her customer which meant dressing her up as a geisha.

Ami went to the room where she was told her customer would be waiting for her.The door opened to reveal her who she would be servicing tonight.It was the same general from last night.Ami gasped as she scooted away from Hibiki who just smirked and pulled her closer"You're not getting away this time"he said as he started ripping off her kimono.

Back
Top Bottom