Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai love

"Y-Yeah..." She took more breaths. "Wow... I think you just made me feel so much pleasure my world got turned upside down..."

"Well... It just is... I can't stop laughing when it happens..." She blushed, letting out a small whimper as her butt was rubbed.

"i'm supposed to be... Mph!" She kissed Ami gently and passionately before they broke away. "...Tough. Tough people aren't ticklish."

Ami did the same then was about to do her make up but decided against it since she just wanted to look like just another woman in the crowd.She walked over to Toriya and smiled as she took her hand and led her out.

They hadn't bathed and smelled a lot of each other,but Toriya was okay with that. It just reminded her of all the things they'd done together. As they walked about, she could see the three enforcers following them. "So where to, my dear?"

"How about... Over there?" The samurai pointed out one of the spots she frequented. They had good food and tea. The waitresses were lovely too, but somehow that didn't seem to apply anymore.

Back
Top Bottom