Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Rants

So... Waiting for advice from family, about my fear of leaving my apartment alone without worry. I couldn't be gone any longer than an hour yesterday. Mainly because the alleged perp who broke in... My across the hall "neighbor" (that's a laugh) has yet to move as he said he would, three months ago and counting. And all the obvious clues (the biggest being he's watched me leave before every single break-in) is being ignored. Even by the cops. Need proof. Uhhh, how much more do you need?!

Love and miss you all, going to try to answer today.

Situation still the same, however a friend did bring me some food.

I just heard from Wolfie and she's gotten home okay after having to go in despite the coming hurricane.

She is fine but without power, so the likelihood of her being on much the next few days isn't possible. Thankful that she's fine.❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗🤍

I haven't done anything with my housing sitch lately, as there's not a blessed thing any of my friends on here can do about it. I will say, it's gotten worse. I have until October 23 to "vacate the premises" for keeping an "unsafe and unhealthy environment" which is EXACTLY what the neighbor across the hall does everytime he yells and threatens others and turns their accusations of him stealing back on them by yelling that they're lying. The very definition of the abusive male.... Yet, I wanted things done, and Excel pushed... And this is the punishment I received. Yes, I'm cluttered, and if my household stuff and laundry soap and money wouldn't have kept being ripped off by the maintenance guy's buddy, maybe I could have kept the place cleaner.

Let this be a warning to you. If you rent, and you complain about abuse of power, or a loud neighbor and nothing is done, yet you get threatened with eviction... Secretly look, but keep your mouth shut. That way at least you'll have a place while you're looking. Wait until you're out and hit them where it counts. Tell everyone your experience there, and warn everyone not to rent from them. Put it in the paper and the news if you have to. If you have the money. Which I don't have it to spare.

I am sorry you are going through this love. I too rent but have not had such issues. I hope that you can find a nice affordable place that will have a competent landlord.

Thanks for the hugs. Moving the tubs was postponed until tomorrow due to someone else's move taking longer than expected... It's supposed to happen in the early afternoon, again.

I've gotten so discouraged by these incidents that like weather forecasts... I'll believe it when I see it.

I may ghost on here from time to time, but after the second abandonment in as many weeks and this time heavy stuff one person cannot move back in...

I've also lost what was left of my optimism... Real life has been that difficult lately.

I am, unfortunately, no longer interested in the few roleplays I have, so maybe it's a good thing I wasn't getting any more bites. I have no idea when or if I will even be able to have interest again. I will apologize to each of you my partners, both here and privately.

Wolfie, I wish to continue to stay in contact with you, as you have been such a incredibly super and sweet, true friend.

@KiraMusani
@LadyWolfie
@RainK

Not sure exactly when I'll be back, most likely Wednesday as I have a sort of reprieve, but will be cleaning all day tomorrow. I have something I need to do today as well. Stay tuned... :rolleyes: At least, there's some good news on the home front.

Things went from okay to worse. Landlady going through with eviction AND suing me. For what I have no idea. It looks like, sadly, I will NOT be ABLE to roleplay for some time. I am now stressed out to the max all over again and EXTREMELY discouraged. I apologize to my faithful partners, and especially my friend Wolfie. :(. ❤️ you all. I'll be on or try to be, as time allows, if nothing more but to keep my account open.

@KiraMusani
@LadyWolfie
@RainK

*Offers Hugs and support* Don't worry about us love, thank you so much for telling us.

I hope things turn around fast for you and am sending you my best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom