Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Rants

With help from Colorado Springs family and my case manager, I'll be returning, but at limited capacity at first. I finally had a chance to talk problems out, yet I'm still in a situation of possibly having to move as I never got a return response from either maintenance or landlady. I'm not a happy camper, not in the least. Thanks for your well wishes.

I thank God I have a friend like Wolfie. Between her and family in Colorado Springs, my fat got pulled out of the fire yesterday. I was in a position of being in tears, and just ask my relations on my mom's side... That's never good for a Chatfield (family name. Clan as it were).

I haven't heard from Wolfie yet on getting home safe as of this writing at 708am Tuesday morning. Not like her to be this late. I hope and pray she's okay.

No she had to take her sister to her work. She just got home about ten fifteen minutes ago. All's well, we got to chat for a few, now she's getting some much needed rest.

The so called neighbor who has continued to be a problem and was suppose to have moved by now is most likely the suspect who broke in my apartment while I was at Easter service. He watched me leave and I come home to a damaged door, the deadbolt is now useless, the jamb is severely damaged and once again things were stolen.

To me? There's no question he was behind it in some form. Either he did it himself, or alerted the person who did. Nothing else makes sense. I am no longer safe in my own apartment... Again... So I don't know when I'll be answering any roleplays. I will not be accepting any new ones for the foreseeable future. I apologise to my partners. I will read your replies, but a reply will not be happening... At least not today.

@KiraMusani
@LadyWolfie
@RainK

I ask that the roleplays are answered at least please, even if it's going to take a while to answer. I'm STILL waiting for maintenance to talk to me. I am literally getting stircrazy from him staying close to his apartment. I know why I have to barricade myself...

Back
Top Bottom