Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Rants

Yeah. But she's charging her phone, then she's gonna go where she hopes there is some WiFi and try to update the phone and see if that helps. If it doesn't idk what to suggest after that. šŸ˜­

Thanks, Wolfie and @KiraMusani for everything. My data is down to around 70%, but I haven't gotten all the way through screenshots I have saved for my coloring app, where I can have as many as 100 color shades from real life pictures. Once I'm done with that, I expect to be somewhere in the mid to low 60s.

When I didn't hear from my friend before her shift started, I sent a check up text. In a sense, maybe it was a good idea for a change.

After the return text, (and thanking God for her safety), I got to thinking about the contents: Wiping down her area.

I implore each and every one of you to please follow those words. I know that may sound like common sense, but the fact remains that we're all in this together, and most of us are in lockdown, which is absolutely no fun. Trust me.

This is whether it's a shared workspace or your own kitchen, wipe it down. Its more important at work as you have no idea if your coworker has it or is a carrier. You don't know if YOU are a carrier, so asking you to wipe down your kitchen area after, whilst wearing a mask, is to protect your roommates/family. Please encourage them to do the same. I know this can't get a like, so I'm asking that if you can do it, please post below. Stay safe and healthy, y'all. :heart: šŸ™

Due to my home being violated by a so-called neighbor across from me, who has already been proven to be a thief by other neighbors in my complex, I am temporarily stepping away from all roleplaying. I will schedule a return for Thursday the 5th, or Friday the 6th. My door probably didn't lock all the way, but with it shut, he who I even suspect being a druggie as well, had no business entering my home. He has been accused of stealing from others and is banned from the nearby Kroger. I don't really have the money to replace the microwave, so once my current one goes out... Well, guess I'm s.o.l. My heart isn't in it, right now... And for that I do apologise.

@LadyWolfie
@KiraMusani
@RainK

On a side note... All this is doing is enforcing all the mistrust I have to the male populace. Apologies to any guys reading this.

I'm with Kira. I do wish there was something I could do to help. But in the mean time take care of yourself and try to relax if you can. The RPs will be here when you're ready again, real life comes first.

Sending ā¤ļøs to both of you for your well wishes. Was on to change my password. Wolfie, text me anytime, see you later, Kira.

I once again had things... Specific items... Go missing, this time I know the door was locked. I accidentally, without realizing it, left my key in the lock over a space long enough for a copy to get made earlier. It's the only explanation for no break in. And certain items gone. Specific items.

The problem is... It's way too specific on what's taken. For example, my laundry soap, sanitizer and quarters. Rubbing alcohol which cannot even be found anymore. This time, toilet paper and garbage bags.

I'm sorry, but for now, I have lost interest in any 1x1s. I don't know if I will go back to them @KiraMusani and @RainK

As for the group, I may be trimming back on who I'm playing, with a lot of characters (most already are) going to NPCs.

Definite NPCs on Young Justice are:

Athena, Dr. Quincy, Harley and Lois.

As soon as Torunn wakes up, someone needs to take Athena.

Possibly going NPC are

Oracle and PowerGirl

Unless something good happens my way, IRL, I'll probably fully drop all non paired characters, keeping only paired (or soon to be paired) characters.

I am sorry to hear that, I hope things start looking up soon. Definitely consider changing your locks if possible.

Sending my best to you :heart:

Trust me... So do I. Or at the very least, evicted with a ban against ever coming back. :heart: šŸŗ:heart:

Unfortunately, I can't afford to until I get paid first of the month. Am waiting back for maintenance to call me back.

I cannot use my phones as they are meant to be used. I am going to be going away for a while. I had things stolen with no break in and I can't even talk to my therapist on the phone.

This could be farewell. I love you all, thanks for everything. I'm hoping my caseworker can get here soon to get me committed. I can't deal with this abuse from life anymore. Especially when someone's wifi is interfering with my need to speak to my therapist.

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you get all the help you need and things improve for you. I will be here if you choose to return.
Sending my Love :heart:

Back
Top Bottom