Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Life Rants

Getting REALLY sick of the total disrespect of the male populous. It's getting where a body and good girl not into that damned hateful rap can't even concentrate. I'm actually triggered by all rap (including Christian) from the hateful kind constantly forced on me by rude individuals that have been male every single time. Even the ones driving. This is why I get so frustrated with it and lose my concentration, and unable to get it back until that shit is actually turned off. I'm sick of pounding on the damned walls telling him to turn it down! They never listen anyway and all I can do is get triggered and literally SUFFER!

Group home leader never around to catch this shit either. I even had to deal with this in my own place, usually from the floor below or above, and as far as two floors! I'm literally at my wits end!!! Seriously!! I wasn't born for this time.

This is to let everyone Including prospective writers, that this is ongoing and since it's just started, it'll be the rest of the damned night. I'll be leaving and won't be back until HE decides to turn it down himself. As I said, he doesn't listen or care about anyone else's ears or how it affects them. Yes, he's been told. Innumerable times. To keep it down.

@KiraMusani
@RainK
@Kevinn
@CasualVelociraptor
@msub31

As I suspected would happen has. I've had this bullshit "music" forced on me off and on ALL day. I literally have been suffering all day, having to have earphones on all day to listen to what I want to.

My concentration, since it's been since ten am this morning, is officially shot. I will not be able to concentrate once he decides to stop for the night, and this many hours of forced on (seven plus hours) I actually will not be able to do anything.

Thank the disrespectful MALES in my life, for me not getting on, my weekend is officially over, see you Monday where I hope I'll be able to think straight. I didn't get my three hour afternoon nap either that usually refreshes my mind.

Before anyone reading this criticizes, my mind is like a steel trap. Shit I'm even FORCED to listen to because of inconsideration of others gets trapped in my head. I will be suffering for HOURS (and as I pointed out it's been over seven already) after he finally decides to stop blaring it. This is why I have to be careful what I listen to... But even you're SUPPOSED to give your ears a break from earphones, which I haven't for seven hours and counting. Ask an ear doctor yourself you don't believe me. I haven't HAD a break since he turned it on at ten am.

Like I said. I won't be on all weekend, this was the last time I will be and it's to rant about male abuse with rap music. If I'm not on Monday, I went mad.

It's ironic Wolfie's was the last post as I'm really worried about her as she was going to an interview today after having about a six or seven hour shift.

The last time I spoke to her was by text at 6:15 my time when I learned about the interview. I gave my usual prayer request for safety and after she wished me well as well, that was the last communique.

Update: Just heard from her, just leaving the interview.

I'll let you know when she gets home as well. Thank Jesus I heard from her. Anyone reading this and is a believer... Prayers for her safety getting home since she's going on about 18 hours between sleep (if she got any before heading out) All I know, I could never go this long.

Hey, the latest news. I will NOT be able to concentrate with the new roommate who is very disruptive and constantly pesters someone until you are pretty much FORCED to pay attention to him.

Until I move, I will no longer be able to roleplay. Again, I don't have the quiet I'll need to concentrate, so I will be stepping away. I will get on to read... Maybe... If not pestered or distracted too much by a needy, attention starved (constantly) roommate, but as far as concentration and answering? Fuhgeddaboudit.

I apologize to my RP partners.

@CasualVelociraptor
@KiraMusani
@RainK

Update: I'm hoping and praying to be in my new place by the third of December. Currently waiting on two pieces of mail, but have to call apartment office Monday, regardless to update them. All those who read my journal rants, keep praying if you do that.

I got the lease signed the first. Keys same day, and moved a few things in the first, second and third before needing to take Sunday off for rest.

Today, I moved the rest of the stuff in and will be spending the rest of this week trying to get a bed, furniture, cooking supplies and food. I plan on rereading all your wonderful replies and possibly answering, but the soonest I may have time is Friday evening or Saturday afternoon.

Thanks to all of you, my writing partners, for hanging in there throughout the trying month of November.
@CasualVelociraptor
@Kevinn
@KiraMusani
@RainK

Forgive me if I forgot someone.

Also glad to see you're moved in! Hope you get everything set up as quick as you can but don't hurt yourself moving things. Remember to pace yourself and don't rush!

*joins in hugs*

Good for you darling. If you need a bed or frame Walmart has decent ones for not too expensive prices.

I'm praying Wolfie's ok as I haven't heard from her since she left for work yesterday afternoon.

Edit: While writing this for a request for prayers from those who do and read my rants, I finally heard from her at 39 after. Thank God. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom