Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scout's Lustful Desires (NobleLance and Angel-chan)

Reiner would be looking down at her and grinned a bit more in pleasure at the notion as he had some plans to deal with her directly if she kept arguing with him. "I'm well aware a brainless omega knows nothing but intimate encounters that's fine with me. You see you'll need to do something about that for later won't you?" He asked her as he held her close and kept her from escaping too much while she was ass to crotch with him.

"So if you agree to my terms the easy answer is going to be this, you agree to my terms to help me get what I need and I won't out you to your Alphas and the others." He warned her with a lustful tone as he kept her still while he was there. Though as he had some ideas he'd consider a few other options in the meantime.

"Unless of course you have something else to offer to protect them?" He considered as he figured he could have at least having some fun.

-----------------------

Tony grinned between the two of them. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'll look forward to your soft hands on me later on then." He teased Sasha affectionately with a playful grin before continuing on. He really did enjoy being with both of them as he sighed contently. "And your soft breasts my darlings." He teased as he sighed contently once more getting their scent in his nose and his scent on them.

It was another few days later as things had been growing a bit more tense. Tony had promised his Omegas he was fine but he was certainly getting more aggressive, as they had went on patrols and he'd be even outspeeding the incredibly talented Mikasa in slaying some Titans. The murder had been keeping in control but after another day or two things would be going a bit sideways. There was an emergency mission being called as two, two man squads had went missing and didn't return from a patrol. Krista, a beta and two Alphas had went missing. Pairs were usually assigned by their type. So Tony would never be paired with one of his Omegas, but his Omegas were paired together. He'd be with some Beta as everyone was sent to check for the missing pairs to see if Titans had caught them.

Patrolling the area they were going to be looking for any signs of the four of them. In reality they were assuming the worse but as they started to arrive he'd look to his partner and direct him to an abandoned farm. "I know this area, used to belong to my family... something looks off, maybe they went in for shelter?" He considered as he stopped his horse and tied it off. Sure enough he had been right as there were horses by the barn in the distance. There were three buildings and the abandoned farmlands. He'd approach the barn and try to look inside. Inside would be Krista tied up in oxen yolks one for her hands and head as she went bent over with her ass held in the other. Her top was opened and breasts exposed, her pants and underwear had been removed. The two Alphas were at either side of her looking her over. "Heh, you are gonna get knotted today. Took me long enough to stalk you." One of them stated.

Celeste slightly glared at him when he had called her a brainless omega. “Well that’s uncalled for I hadn’t called you any names but I sure can think of some now....” she mumbled. The way she worded it did sound bad though. She didn’t know of just her Alphas sexual desires but she also had been getting to know them personally too. Despite having such a little time. She admits Levi can be a a little harder to crack though.

She had continued her struggling against his strong hold, listening to what else he had to say now and what he ended with made her stop struggling and freeze making eye contact with him once again. He was a alpha after all so she shouldn’t have been surprised by him suddenly proclaiming something like that. The way he held her so close to his body and how her ass was basically plaster his his crotch was a good sign. Not to mention his alpha scent.

She had nothing but fear before but realizing the situation they were in made her omega instincts rear their ugly head.It would also be the need to protect her alphas too. She gulped. “I-I didn’t think youthought of me in that way Reiner....” she whispered. She wouldn’t usually go in this route but if it was for Levi and Erwin’s safety then maybe she could seduce this dominate alpha. She heard that even if a alpha was the dominate one an omega can easily seduce a alpha, making them crave the omega more. This was adangerous game she was about to play.

“Is it my body that you desire Reiner? Is that what you want me to provide if I can’t give you information?” She asked being boldnow as she let her body secreteher sweet omega scent to lure this alpha into desire. She would be lowing to though if she was falling into it either. She always thought Reiner was attractive too, a lot of scouts where but he was quite the specimen. “I gues it wouldn’t be so bad...offering my body up to you.”She whispered moving her hips slowly, teasing his clothed cock. “Can I be honest then?” She asked, her hands creeping up his muscular arms in awe. “I always...thought you were quite attractive and well built, sturdy. Full alpha.” She whispered her arms wrapped around his neck. Her scent basically burying itself On his nose as she gave a feather like kiss on his lips seeing if maybe he would kiss her back.

——————————

Krista was a kind girl who usually put others before herself because that was just thetype of person the small girl was. It seemed to that since she was so much smaller they would take advantage of her and her kindness at times. This time was no different it would seem. She was really minding her own business thinking about what she could do to get stronger and train up some more before a man came up to her out of the blue looking frantic. Hehad told her that his friend was hurt and that they needed help.

Being the soft hearted beta Kirsta would stop what she was doing and rush to help one of her fellow scouts. Oh how wrong was she to just rush instead of finding others to help too. It was strange at first because when they came up to the barn she didn’t see any blood or signs of a injured man before her. Confused looking to the man who had brought her. “Where is he?” She asked hoping that nothing bad happened to him. The moment she turned around though a hand with a clothe closed onto her mouth and nose and quickly darkness took over her.

This was a trap. Two alphas targeted her and she probably knew why. Ruts were a dangerous thing and came like seasons for alphas all around and they had targeted her because she was a easy fuck. It wasn’t hard to over power her. If only she had an alpha herself or some maybe these men wouldn’t have caught her so easily.

when she came to she realized that her body was restrained, wrists bonded, and her body bent over for the whole world to see. “W-what is the meaning of this?!” She calledout as she frantically tried to break free but it was no use because they had her tied down tightly. The musk of alpha filled the air making the poor girl cower. “P-please...what did I do? Did I somehow upset you two?” She asked. They had stalked her but she wanted to know if it was for a particular reason. “Y-you can’t!” She helped out when they mentioned being knotted.

It would be a painful experience for one who wasn’t willing. It would hurt and definitely be blood if they were to force their knots into her.

Reiner would be looking her over as he held her in that position to make sure she was still held up and not getting too held there in that place. "I'll admit, you are attractive, I want the information because it's going to be useful to me and my desires for survival." He stated looking at the woman and then admired her form and body as he gave an approving growl as he held her there close.

"Oh you'd rather fuck me than betray them?" He asked curiously and was surprised but he decided as his Alpha urges were growing around her that he'd start to indulge a bit more as he teased her a bit more with a grin on his face. "Very well then if you are willing and going to go ahead and surrender your body to me then I have to know you are serious about all of this." He explained to her with a growing lustful look on his face and a hard on between his legs as he grew more aroused at the sight of her.

He would give her a bit of a laugh as he considered the options with her as he pinned her against the wall with a grin. "You are going to be a good girl and show me why I shouldn't expose your two Alphas to one another so the pair would start fighting to the death over fucking you." He advised her with a bit of a grin and then when she kissed him and held him, he'd be responding back with a hard, rough kiss of his own and grabbed at her body and ass to enjoy her a little more. "Better show me all you got there Celeste."

----------------------

(Sorry I should have been clearer there were 4 that went Missing, Krista, her beta partner, and two Alphas. Krista is still an Omega.)

Tony had grimaced looking at the two Alphas with the Omega in Krista, her bare ass on display her breasts exposed and her body ready to be violated by these men as they teased her a little more by fondling at her. "Heh, you walking around being sweet and fuckable. You don't get it do you, you are the woman, the omega every Alpha in the barracks wants to mate." The one behind her stated as he rubbed her loins to prepare her. It had been on the fuck, marry, kill list that Krista was the one when she came up no one didn't say marry to, she Mikasa and Sasha were very popular among the men.

"Not only am I gonna knot you and breed you, but here in that bastard's property. The Alpha who has fucked the untouchable Mikasa and that bimbo brained Sasha." He stated squeezing her ass. "So I'm gonna make you all mine damn it." He warned her as he grabbed her hips but he'd find as he went to penetrate her he'd be struck and they'd all smell the other Alpha. Tony was glaring at them. In the back corner now in sight had been Krista's partner badly wounded and possibly dead.

Tony had attacked them with his blades and then started to growl and get more aggressive as he did so and then struck them down. He didn't kill them but he did break the locks on Krista's stocks to let her get up and dressed. it had been quite violent in his attacks against them and his partner who had brought up the rear. "Hey.. I'll go find..." The partner stated as he got intimated by Tony's Alpha scent. "Get the Scouts here, and find my Omegas... tell them I'm in my rut." Tony grimaced and gritted his teeth as he hit a table trying to calm himself and his urges. "I'm glad you are okay Krista..." He managed to say in between heavy breathing.

Having Reiner hold her so tight was pretty breath taking and it wasn’t just the strength in his arms either. He was a[powerful man and you could tell by looking at him which makes him a desired Alpha. Her nose tingled with his scent which grew even more potent as their kiss progressed further. The blondes hands gripped his shoulders as she held herself close aswell, the hard kiss almost bruising her delicate lips. Despite having two alphas of her own she wouldn’t be able to fight off her need to mate. Though in the back of her mind she kept telling herself it was for them, to protect them. She had to do this and didn’t have a choice. If Reiner wanted he could so easily snap her neck and take her out if he wanted.

Her lips parted against his moaning softly against his mouth when he grabbed onto her ass so tightly, squeezing the plush flesh making a whimper escape her. “Why wouldn’t I be serious? Does it seem like I’m not?” She would nibbled his bottom lip. “Reiner...please touch me more.” She purred out her sweet omega words as her body pressed against his further. Her panties already soaked with her slick ready to be taken already. She was ready for the blonde to plunge his cock deep inside of her. All the worries she had before vanished as instincts took over.

One of her hands snaking between their bodies to grab the prize she was going for, dipping into his pants touching his cock which was hot to the touch her delicate fingers danceded across his skin before taking a hold of him teasing him despir]te the tight fit in his pants.

———————————

Krista didn’t think her first time would be this way, tied up like some animal with everything bared to the world to see. Her untouched skin, like porcelain and soft to the touch was now red with how they man handled her and where they had tied her up just a bit to tight. The omega could only stand their as tears dropped down her face. “I-I didn’t do that on purpose. I didn’t choose to be a omega and it’s not my fault that other omegas don’t like your that your upset with someone else!” She sobbed out as he positioned himself to take her. She ever liked being a omega and sadly this was why because some alphas cannot take a hint and pursue unwilling omegas, even force them into breeding.

She squeezed her eyes shut,her nails digging into her whole palms waiting to be ripped open by this disgusting alphas cock, but it never came. The scent of a alpha who was angry was quite a striking and scary one for anyone be another alpha or a little omega. It made Krista tremble with fear not realizing it was someone who was helping her. Hearing all the notices of crashes and bangs didn’t help either when she couldn’t see very well. The next thing she knew though was with a clash of metal she was broken free from her restraints falling to the ground unable to stand well quickly turning to see Tony. Her blue eyes widened. So it was him?

Shefelt her heart potter patter. She was quick to grab her clothes to be some what decent as her eyes stayed on him. The scary alpha scent he gave had a hint of something more...inviting. She gulped holding her clothes up against him. “Tony?” She called out her voice soft. “I wanted to thank you. For helping me.” She whispered. Her Heart felt like it was gonna beat out of her chest. When he mentioned his rut that’s when she knew why he started to smell good. Before shenever really wanted to be with anyone but seeing how Tony was so valiant and strong saving her she felt she owed him and she wanted to help.

“Tony....if it’s not to much trouble. I wanna help you like you helped me.”Her hand gently touching his hand. “I know you already have omegas but...Ihave heard a rut is painful and I don’t want you to be in pain.”​

Reiner looked her over and grinned. "Oh yeah? You want me to touch you more huh... you naughty girl, you don't even want a mate you just want to have all the Alpha cocks..." He taunted her lustfully as he felt up her body and then started to strip her naked aggressively wanting at his prize of her body. If she wasn't going to give him the information he needed and wanted for his mission he'd take it out of her and her body and he'd enjoy every bit of it the entire time while doing so.

As she reached down and felt for his cock in his pants she'd feel him in all his glory, thick throbbing and ready to split her pussy with his manly desires for her. This might have been dubious but it was going to be enjoyable for the beauty. She'd be able to feel him playing at her stripping her naked and exposing her drenched panties. "Damn you are a horny little girl, look at them, if this was water we'd be able to live off your leakage behind the walls." He taunted her and her needy loins, she was getting off on all of this, he'd not know if it was him, the situation or just her being a needy Omega but she was about to get cock.

They'd get his pants down as he didn't even bother taking off his uniform top and upper clothes. No instead he'd spread her legs wide and wrap them around his hips before he plunged in without hesitation or remorse. He was going to fuck her senseless, if she wasn't going to betray them directly. Well he'd fuck her relentlessly until she gave him what he wanted, what he needed from the men she was fucking. That would be just fine as he pounded away at her cunt eagerly wanting to break her in half and make her submit to him and his desires. But for now he'd be enjoying every inch of her needy body, hands on her breasts and ass, cock rocking all the way to the hip from his thrusts.

----------------

Tony grimaced slightly as he nodded looking over at her when she acknowledged him. His partner had tried to help her injured partner before running off, the sound of a flare being shot off and a horse running off to get the Scouts and his Omegas to help him through his rut as he grimaced a bit as he looked at the woman and then look away, her body was pleasant and appealing, she wasn't as curvy but she had a sweetness to her that made her desirable to every male and some women in the scouts. "We are all in this together Krista, it's not a problem... I should be apologizing to you." He stated.

But when she approached him she'd see him struggling as she approached he had tried to move slightly away, his hands gripped so tightly his knuckles were white, any harder and his nails would be drawing blood in his palms. "...It feels like my cock is going to blow up like a cannon and break apart Krista..." He admitted glancing back at her as he kept looking away but her hand on his felt nice. "You... they did this to you because they wanted you but they also wanted revenge against me for Mikasa and Sasha... one they could have dealt with it seems but both, this is my fault you were put in this because of me and I don't want you to give your first time to me like this." He grimaced.

It was clear he cared about Krista's safety and body, she'd smell his Alpha scent of aggression, desire and even the kind that was protective of his mates. "I... if you are sure then that's okay. Otherwise... please, take your horse and get away from here." He grimaced as he tried to protect a virgin from an expert's rut, but her scent was calming and sweet, had it not been a rut she'd have probably quelled his aggression. But if she stayed she'd be picked up bridal style into his arms and carried out of the barn towards the house. "Your first time... won't be on a table, not on dirt, not on wood, pain be damned." He growled as he kissed her roughly, passionately, hungrily for her sweetness. Her bridal carry turned into a straddle carry as his strong hands held her ass as her body pressed to his. He'd kick in the door to the house and knowing his former family's home carry her all the way to a bedroom and put her down on the bed taking aside the clothes she was holding to her body as he stripped naked, almost ripping his clothes off in haste, but she'd see his imposing member, it was leaking precum as he seemed ready to burst but he was fighting every urge to just pound her senseless for her sake, he was a passionate, but loving Alpha as he gave her a brief moment to make the first move.​

Celeste let out soft whimpers and moans as he groped around her body, strong hands grabbing and pinching her soft flesh, his skin was rough as well as the way he was handling her. Aggressive and strong. She didn’t know anything and didn’t have the information that Reiner needed but she did have something for him. That was her body that welcomed him, her scent sweet to entice him for a bite. Her mind was numb with the want of having him inside her already for his cock.

Her heat burned with need when she felt how hard and needy his shaft was. She salivated. To think she would have an effect on a alpha made it just that more exciting for her. Her cheeks flushed a deep red when he mentioned how wet she was. She couldn’t deny it either, she could feel so,e of her arousal dripping down her legs tickling her skin. “I am...I want you to taste me...drink me.” She whimpered softly buthe probably had other things on his mind andshe Was right because as soon as Reiner took every article of clothing off her body he had spun her around and as quick as lightning had her wrap her legs around his waist and wasted no time plunging into her dripping hole.

she let out a very loud moan clinging to him, her arms wrapped around his neck holding for dear life as he brutally put bled her Heat with his cock. It was so overwhelming. She could stop the string of moans leaving her, clawing his uniform on his shoulders at the intensity of their union.Gripping his clothing tightly. “To..much!” She cried out. He wasn’t giving her body a break. She could feel the overwhelming sensation ofa orgasm coming. “Hnng!” She grunted. Her orgasmslipping through her body shuddering as she spasmed around his cock.

—————————————

Krista’s blue eyes shimmered as she stared at the alpha before her. She could tell he was in pain and struggling against his alpha urges. “Why must you apologize? There’s nothing you have done wrong.” She spoke gently. Even though he stepped back she kept going forward I afraid of him. She didn’t want to admit it but the smell of his alpha scent was really nice and it lured her to him but she didn’t wanna scare him away nor did she want to force him to be with her. He had his own omegas but she wanted to be a little greedy cause she wanted Tony too.

She was shocked to hear what he told her about them doing this to get back at him. “It’s still not your fault though” She assured him. “I don’t blame you at all!” She wanted to make sure he knew that too. “I do want to help you.” She affirmed as she gently gave his hand a squeeze. Shewas happy that he gave in finally and scooped her up into his arms. Though he was firm he was still so gentle. She blushed at his sweet words. She wouldn’t have minded where they did it but he was so sweet to want to make her first time comfortable and in a good place.

the kiss they shared ignited a flame inside her as she felt his passion in his dominating kiss. The blonde let out soft little moans here and there as he traveled to his house o=holding her against his strong body. This was the body of an alpha...strong and sturdy. She felt safe in his arms. Her lips never leaving his until he finally let her go to undress her and himself. She watched in awe as he revealed his body to her. Krista felt between her leg grow more hot and wet. Nothing was hiding his strong scent anymore and he was beautiful. She could still see he was struggling. She wanted to calm him as she purred sod-felt moving closer to his shaft her tongue peaking out to touch the tip of his leaking cock showing she wasn’t scared. Taking the tip in her mouth licking up his seed that leaked out sweetly. Her hands touching his thighs, stomach, and shaft. He might not be able to hold on much longer but she wanted to please him even just a little.​

Reiner was going to use her body to interrogate her, he needed information on the higher ups and she was spreading her legs for them regularly. If he could force her to give him some information he would be able to do his mission for it. He'd grin softly as he continued to fuck her relentlessly as he rocked back and forth into her hips as the fit blonde railed the smaller woman's body. Despite her loud moaning and screaming, no one would be able to hear her or them as he gave her the dub-con pounding of her pussy in this position. She could have tried to help or stopped it but didn't.

The man continued to play with her, rail her, fuck her his mouth went down to her breasts as he started to suck on her nipples and breasts. He wanted her to spill everything out of her mouth, her moans, her groans, her grunts, her confessions. He needed it all for him, for Bertold, and Annie., he was going to be a good soldier, but he was going to be an even better fucker as he bed this woman. He was focused on her pleasure, if he overwhelmed her she might change sides or at least be more loyal to his cock than theirs, which would be the same effect for him in this case. His cock and hips working extra hard to ensure she was bouncing on his cock back and forth over and over again.

Though in this moment he was not surprised why this Omega was getting railed by two Alphas, she had a nice body and a scent that was great to savor. He wondered if it was the same reason that one Alpha had two Omegas wanting to mate with him. But he'd make this woman Celeste, only want to mate with him and his cock for what he wanted, what he needed. Even if she fucked Levi and Erwin she'd always submit and want to be with him if he could help it, if he could fuck that feeling into her head. Especially as he turned her over on her stomach and took her from behind grabbing her breasts as he did so, resisting the urge to mark her with his mouth.

—————————————

Tony looked back at Krista and nodded as he moaned a bit more in pleasure as he looked at the woman's body, she was the most petite of his Omegas, Sasha was the plumpest when it came to her body and curves, Mikasa had the highest stamina and nice curves to go with her stamina. But there was something good with Krista there in front of him. She was cute and her scent was addictive in this moment and naked in front of him he could smell it. It was honestly addictive but very peaceful, he felt like he could be calmer around her if he hadn't been so horny. Krista approached him and then she was between his legs, unafraid of him as he felt her stroking to leak his shaft and tip while she took some of his seed in her mouth. She was very sexy looking there.

With her hands on his thighs and stroking him he'd nod and look at the woman in front of him as she could see it. He was hungry for her, her Omega scent was very much too much for him as his cock and balls burned with release. "Krista I'm going to fight the urge to overwhelm you, but once I start unless Mikasa and Sasha get here I'm going to full you until I'm feeling empty." He warned her while stroking her head gently. But he'd let her continue to try and please him a little more with whatever she had planned but she'd see his eyes were glazing over a bit with need and lust, Krista's sweet scent managed to restrain him just enough, had she been Sasha or Mikasa they'd have been pounded into the bed by now with his lustful desires and needs as he leaked more and more seed.

When he finally couldn't take it anymore he got on top of her on the bed, she could see the hungry look in his eyes as he bit his lip as if to try and resist his urges. But he was not able to resist much longer as he had his cock against her loins. He gripped the bed by her head and she could see how hard he was grabbing it, it would have hurt her hands if he did as he pushed into her. She'd realize why he was trying not to break her roughly as he entered her pussy. She was tight and he loved it while he kissed and sucked on her neck, his cock trying to ease her to his thickness and length at first. But once he felt that she had gotten used to him, it was off to the races, literally. He'd be rocking his hips back and forth into her but given his leakage earlier his first climax had come quickly but he barely slowed down after the release of his seed but his hands no longer gripped the bed, instead he'd be groping her breasts and butt while kissing at her lips and neck. He was animal-like in that moment getting out his urges with the woman under him. Krista hadn't been his Omega, but he was going to fuck her like she was Sasha or Mikasa or at least until they had come to relieve her from this position of a horny Alpha's urges.​

Back
Top Bottom