Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scout's Lustful Desires (NobleLance and Angel-chan)

Celeste gasped and moaned softly as he touched her. Her skin warm from the touches that he left, their lips together. This was quite the dream come true for the blonde. With every article of clothing that had fallen off the girl blushed and grew more nervous. "Levi..." She called out to him sweetly as she kissed his shoulder gently as he had taken her clothes off.

She whimpered softly when he had pinned her roughly against the wall once again as she shuddered from the intensity of everything and when it came to him positioning himself so that they could finally become one the girl stared up at the man. "I always wanted to be with you...so please take me!" She begged softly making sure he has a good enough angle. "I want you to fill me up, to take me roughly to the point where I can't walk" she asked clinging to him bring herself as close as she could to him. She was ready to be bred by her alpha.

-----------

Mikasa nodded with a slight smile. "Thank you. I don't wanna intrude on your home especially since the reason you came here." She mumbled softly as she walked in. Sasha showing her a way happily sitting next to the girl when they sat at them table. "It's the best stew ever Mikasa! It's gonna put a smile to your face" the brunette grinned. Mikasa simply gave a nod. "Im sure." Mikasa and others had had Tony's cooking so she was sure it would be good especially if Sasha said so. She was a big foodie.

The smell of course was quite thick. They must of had sex right before she came and she felt bad she intruded. When Tony came back fromt he kitchen the smell grew. Mikasa looked up at him and she actually blushed a little. "T-thanks..." She replied sheepishly as she looked down at the bowl. "I do apologise...but thank you." She whispered. She felt jealousy. Sasha had such a nice boyfriend...he cooked and was so gentle and kind. Why couldn't Eren be like that?

Levi was more than happy to answer her request with a grunt as she’d see a fire in his eyes that was impressive and scary of his alpha status. Of all the alphas in the scouts, Levi was the most imposing of an aura and scent in terms of dominance. “Heh yeah well I bet you think that but we’ll see in practice how ready you actually are!”

Once he was primed and ready she’d see him grab the wood of the shower unit above them and that was going to be him getting serious and passionate. He’d push into her and away he went. Without hesitation he invaded the young woman’s pussy easily shoving his way through and pressing his hot shaft into her. Gripping the shower stall he’d lift her off the ground with his hip thrusts alone as he fucked her against the wall and up it.

———-

“Think nothing of it Mikasa you are a good person and you need to be taken care of too every once in a while right?” He asked her in earnest as she had food in front of her. He’d bring in the berries and cream for him and Sasha. “Now dear save a few for Mikasa.” He warned and ruffled her hair a little with a kiss to her head.

“You must have come right from training to be here at this hour.” He considered and then moved and rubbed the troubled woman’s shoulders. “That reminds me how are things with you and Eren? He still hawk eyed focused on killing all Titans?”

Celeste breathe was taken away by how his scent totally over powered her senses and she was ready for him. 'Yes." She replied her hands kept hold onto him preparing for him to finally push himself inside her. When it actually happened she didn't now if any woman would be ready to have him inside. She clung to him as she cried out when he began at such a rough fast pace. She moaned and whimpered her hands on his shoulder, nails digging into his skin slightly. She moved her head to where her lips could touch his neck kissing and sucking. I twas hard to focus when on anything but how it felt for him thrusting into her tight insides as she squeezed him nicely.

-------

Mikasa thanked them for the hospitality as she took a spoon to begin having a few bites. She honestly didn't feel like eating but she didn't want to disappoint the couple. Sasha smile at Mikasa seeing her finally eat before looking over at Tony when he brought in the Berries and cream excited she went to grab some but pouted. "But...I want it all..." She whined. She usually didn't mind sharing but she was so looking forward to shoving all these in her mouth!

Mikasa watched the two before she stiffened up when Tony had decided to touch her and give her a massage. "Yeah. I did. We finished training and decided to come here to clear my head." She replied trying to relax. She could feel how strong his hands where on her shoulders but yet so gentle. She wasn't used to being touched much other then in training and even then its usually ust wrestling, jabbing, and punching. A mix of everything. "He is." She made a quick reply as she tried to ignore her thoughts of Eren but then she started thinking about Tony as she put the spoon in her mouth. She wondered though...why is she all the sudden thinking about him?

Levi was the kind of man who was all action and no slowing down. He took to fucking women the way he killed titans, he got right for the weakness and went after it. In this case he considered depth more than anything else to go at the woman. Though he was also prepared to shift and move to attack her other weak spots as well. In this position he'd be primed to suck on her nipples and breasts leaving marks where he did as he pumped upward into her passionately. Every so often he'd move his cock inside of her and would be seeking the woman's g-spot the part where women went weak in the knees or in this case weak in the floating knees off the ground from the intensity of his thrusts. He was powerful and horny, she was going to have to endure quite a bit.

-----------

"Oh come now Sasha the poor girl looks like she needs some sweetness in her life don't be rude, you can spare one or two." Tony sighed and kissed his girlfriend's head as he took a berry with cream for himself and ate it slowly before starting on Mikasa's shoulders. "Well we are always happy to entertain, at least I am anyway." He chuckled as he continued to rub her shoulders and her back to try and make her feel better. It was clear she needed some kind of attention or she'd not come to the home of an Alpha and Omega in heat having sex. "Ah yes the kind that forgets all the good things in front of him until it's too late, one track mind on the boy." He chuckled as if he had an idea of what was wrong with her and her feeling as he rubbed her a little more.

Celeste was breathless unable to breath with how powerful he was and how he worked himself inside her. Moans and gasped were heard from her and she was sure if anyone entered they would hear her voice if they hadn't had a whiff of their scents mixing one another. She felt drunk because of it. One of her hands once against took hold of his hair gripping it as he left marks on her body with his mouth and sucked on her sensitive breasts and perked nipples. She would cherish these marks for as long as they adorned her sensitive skin until he decided to put even more on her. "L-levi!" She called out his name when he began to position himself certain ways to hit different parts inside her scorching hot insides. after a few thrusts and movements he ended up hitting a spot in her that had her gasping. "T-there!" She informed him her head flying back.

The pleasure was washing over her greedy body as her walls clung to his cock like they were trying to keep him inside.

----------

Sasha pouted but gave up not really wanting to fight him as she shoved a berry in her mouth with some cream humming happily. Mikasa sighed softly. "You guys are kind. I really am sorry to impose." She replied once more putting her spoon down. She wanted to relax but it was hard and not because of what she was going through but their scent was so strong and it made her react and it was no help to having him rubbing on her shoulders and eating that berry the way he did. Her cheeks turned a soft pink. She quickly stood up moving his hands. "Yes. Eren is. I would like to rest." Her black hair framed her face beautifully. "Where would I be able to rest?" She asked. She didn't wanna act on these urges she was feeling. She was just so lonely and Tony...he was so nice but he was Sasha's and she didn't wanna ruin their friendship.

His scent was filling the shower room, it was very likely given the intensity of the two together they’d probably put people in heat with how passionate the pair were together. However at her begging and pleading he’d start to focus only on her g-spot as she felt his intensity in targeting that little bundle of nerves with all of his cock focused only on it. “That’s it keep going and moving with me.” He demanded in heat as he targeted her g-spot over and over again. He was prepared to bruise it.

———

Tony smiled as he took another cream covered strawberry and ate it seductively for Sasha but it seemed to have an effect on Mikasa as well. And while he loved Sasha, there was always something about Mikasa that gave him thoughts. “Of course come with me. I have a spare robe you can change into for comfort.” He offered as he led her to a second bedroom and grabbed his spare robe which had his scent on it, less potent than the source but just enough to help her think on him. “We’re one wall over if you need anything Mikasa.” He assured her and embraced her tightly rubbing her back. She’d feel his cock when pressed against him and how impressive he was as he lingered in the hug before starting back to Sasha.

The girl couldn't do much but she did try her best to obey Levi's heated words as she took each one of his harsh thrusts that just kept hitting the most wonderful spots inside of her. He knew how to pleasure a woman. She hoped that she was also helping. She gave a nod panting softly as she tried to move her hips with his own. She wanted to keep up with him. She wanted him to see that she would do anything for him. "I will. I will." She repeated moaning her words out. She kept her grip on his hair feeling like she could fall at any moment.

-----------

Sasha watched Tony carefully. Man did she wanna jump him here and now but she wanted to be considerate. She didn't wanna scare Mikasa off with their love making. She ate a little more while Tony showed Mikasa to the spare room enoying some more dessert patiently waiting. Mikasa had stood up to follow him hoping this would be quick. When he handed her the robe she held it gently. "Thank you though I may just stick with my own." She girl replied. She was quite stoic trying to hid her emotions best she could. Her scent was very slight with how good she could have her body under control. What the black haired girl didn't expect was when he suddenly gave her hug holding herso tight. The robe did little to his anything to feel.

She gulped blushing, stiff in the hug she stood there. His scent filled her nose. His sweet gestures are what she needed. She needed more of his kindness and when he pulled away after her silence for a second she quickly grabbed his sleeve holding him there. Her cheeks were flushed and eyes were watery. "Please...." She whispered softly. She didn't wanna be alone.

Levi was continuing his assault on her senses as he moved his hips back and forth into her loins and her g-spot. "Good then hold on and keep fighting it, because I won't stop until one of us crumbles." He warned as he pushed her back and forth and kissed on her breasts once more before starting to grab them and grope them further and roughly in his hands. He was a very rough fuck as the rumors had put him out to be and she would be no different the poor thing but he was still going to carry on and push through any barriers in order to shatter her expectations and give her a real fun lay.

----------

Tony would smile and nod. "Well you are welcome to it all the same to be comfortable outside of your training clothes." He offered as the only women's clothes around would be Sasha's as he held her close to his body. When it was done he wished her goodnight and started to head over to his girlfriend when he felt the shy and timid tug. "Mikasa?" He turned back and saw her flushed cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked and went back and hugged her tightly to his chest and gave her a reassuring back pat. "You can talk to me or I can ask Sasha to come if you need some girl talk alone..."

Until one of them crumbles huh? She wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing? She was younger then the other girls here maybe by a year or two. She had the energy and her body could take everything Levi was gonna give it. Or so she was gonna try her best. She was holding out so far depsite the slight ache in her muscles as well keeping steady with Levi and trying to mach his thrusts. "Even if you make me crumble, Ill ounce back." She breathed out in reply. Almost like a challenge to the male. Her skin glistened because of the layer of sweat that formed on her. "Y-you'll see." he moaned sweetly.

-------

Mikasa chewed on her bottom lip when he slowly came back and began to question her action. When he once again gave her a hug pulling her into his strong arms. She didn't know what to say really. She wanted to act more then anything. She shook her head before he plump soft lips suddenly touched his neck with a kiss. SHe couldn't stop herself. She couldn't stop the burning sensation her body gave her when he was close. Her scent suddenly grew. Hers would be a little stronger then most omegas. She was lucky that Sasha was distracted by her Berries to notice at that moment but she would soon.

“I look forward to finding out if you can endure for my sake.” Levi stated as he kept pounding away at her pussy in the shower stall. It was a strange position but one that was at least keeping her on and off her toes with how passionate he was in love making. Still he seemed to have no intention of backing down and like Mikasa had incredible self control of his body, musk and heat. He was the kind of man who could cum on command if you asked. That made him a deadly fighter and a deadly lover.

———-

As Tony held Mikasa he’d soon feel her kiss. He realized something must have happened between her and Eren. “Poor girl you don’t have to say it...” he whispered as he leaned in and kissed the side of her neck as well quietly letting his arms around her back go and cup her backside as he gently rubbed and fondled her affectionately. “Mhmm you must need attention, we can talk to Sasha if you need a surrogate caregiver.” He offered her sweetly.

The blonde was gonna do everything in her power to keep up with him. Levi was some one very special to her. He did save her life when she was young and it does suck that she was left behind ut learning it wasn't his fault made her feel a little better. Now she didn't expect their first time to be up against a shower stall which wasn't very romantic in her book but nonetheless very hot and wild. It was very alluring the way he could keep thrusting into her like this using his strength to keep her up. She would already begin to feel ehr walls start to tighten as pressure started to grow below. "Levi..Im almost there" The girl whimpered softly her hands on the walls keeping herself steady. Getting ready for whats to come.

--------

The raven haired girl could only cling to him in her desperate need Her scent was finally filling the room. She couldn't control it anymore not when someone so nice was here offering her comfort. She could feel the heat within her begin to build. She was thrown into her heat and she was desperate for physical touches. She nodded. She had to use what little self control she had left to not try and jump on her. She was gently rubbing her body against his though. It helped a little so she didn't try anything more. "Hurry...please." Her voice soft a whiny. She began to moved to walk to the room but never letting him go.

Levi was going to continue to drill her like there was no tomorrow, he remembered and now he was thinking about how much more they could do together after being reunited after so long. He had remembered her when his urges started and how he left to protect her. Now he was able to act on them at his leisure or need now. "Good then get all the way there because I will not wait forever and you will need to handle more than just one session with me at a time if you are going to contain my urges and needs sexually so let's see how far I can push you to your limits now."

---------

Tony looked down at the woman in his arms and held her butt in his hands as their scents mixed and she'd get his fresh manly alpha scent in her nose as she was pressed close to him. He'd find her backside to be more toned and smaller than Sasha's who had a plump rump from all her eating. When Mikasa begged as he held her he nodded gently as she tried to pace and held her while they turned. "Sasha darling we have a situation... I'll just say it directly... Mikasa just got triggered because simple acts of kindness were something she lacked and now I have a needy Omega here dear."

Celeste gasped softly feeling herself get closer and closer and soon she felt like she was crumbling as her orgasm ripped through her. She cried out her head falling back and hit the wall but she really didn't mind the full pain as it was muffled by her pleasure. "A-ah! Please! Push me to my limits! I want all of you Levi" she whimpered kissing him sweetly. She wanted to help him with all his urges. For him to never let go of her.

-----------------

Mikasa let out cute little moans and squeaks when he touched her and grabbed at her flesh so sweetly. She was already a hot panting mess as she clung to him like her life depended on it. Sasha was chewing on some food before she got a big whiff of Tony's alpha scent but when it was mixed with another egas she felt a bit tense. When he suddenly came out with a clingy Mikasa and explained the situation she almost spit her berries out. "W-wait do she's in heat? We gotta find Eren then right?" She didn't really know what happened with her and Eren and the while idea of tony doing something about it.

Levi would be pushing up into her as he pounded away at her pussy and continued to moan and grunt and now. "Damn right I will." He warned her and after several more thrusts as her orgasm ripped through her he'd started to groan and finally climaxed hard into her as he was fully balls deep into her when he did so as he groaned a bit in deep pleasure from the sex. "Mhmm, not bad, you are at least still standing let's see if you are going to continue holding on for dear life." He told her as he kept moving back and forth into her as he groaned in pleasure from the sensation as he kept making love to her.

-------

Tony smiled at her softly as he felt her clinging to him for dear life as he held her butt before bringing her over to Sasha. "I think... Eren is the problem Sasha..." He corrected her as the Beta probably had the weakest scent of the three. "I mean she went into heat from being held, I think this is more than just needing to find Eren, I think she needs someone to actually to take care of her. What do you think darling?" He asked her as he looked at Sasha and stroked her head gently and kept an arm around Mikasa as he stood there with his Omegas, they'd both be able to smell to overwhelm the pair of them.

The girl couldnt believe how good it felt to make love like this. Her orgasm was intense and having him explode inside her with his own cum made the girl shuddering in ecstasy. Her fingers ha dug into his skin as he continued to push himself inside their cum mixing together. The over stimulation was almost to much to bare but she was gonna hold on for as long as she could. For Levi she will do it. "Thank you...thank you...it feels so good....so full" she whimpered. Thanking him for filling her up.

------------

Sasha frowned a little at his words. She did look over at Mikasa and she did seem to be in bad shape and she would understand the feeling of being in heat with no one before. The burnette but her bottom lip a little. "You wanna do that?" The girl asked. Mikasa kept her face buried into his chest she couldn't leave. She didn't want to. His smell was intoxicating and she felt like she would die if he had let her go. "It's just strange to share you know? Have you ever heard of that? Alphas having more then one omega or Omegas having more then one alpha?" She asked. It was strange but with a little reassurance the girl guessed she wouldn't mind lending him to Mikasa. She was in bad shape after all.

“Heh let’s see how long you last then of being filled and stuffed with my Alpha cum you submissive girl.” He grinned as he kept going even as he blew his load and was trying to stiffen up he’d fuck her limp with little downtime to recover for either of them. Though she’d finally be let down as opposed to lifted off the ground in her getting railed by her Levi’s dominating cock. He was going to make her his and his alone before anyone got to her first. It didn’t matter if she didn’t last she felt better and smelled better to him than anyone else he had broken along the way.

————

Tony blinked as he looked between Mikasa clinging to his chest and buried there and his girlfriend he adored as he pulled her close so she was against his chest. “With multiple Alphas to one Omega is rarer but only when the scent is pacifying to Alphas to keep them from getting territorial. As for this... generally it’s usually for breeding purposes if the Omegas lack a suitable mate. But I think for this she just needs help through some heat. Besides look at her I think Krista could even beat her in this state.”

Celeste panted softly shuddering at his words. they brought her pleasure knowing he would say such things to her. "I want it to be all mine. Only for me" She whimpered needily. She pushed herself closer to him. kissing his skin where she could as he continued his assault on her body. She was happy like this being taken by him sucking on his skin, his neck anything to show even more appreciation then just her thanks yous. She was already a mess but it was her first time so who could blame her but no matter how long her wanted to go, how tired she was she would still try to keep up.

---------

Sasha pouted slightly at him when he did make a good point afterall. she laughed slightly when he mentioned how Krista could beat Mikasa. Amazing Mikasa. "Fine fine. I now what its like to be in heat with no one around. Its rough on us Omegas. I guess I can lend him." Sasha shrugged. She didn't mind really that much either she just wanted to make sure everyone was ok with it. Mikasa seems to be to far gone to really think about it though. "I wonder if she ever did anything before." The girl thought outloud looking her over as she slowly grabbed another berry to place in mouth. She was a bottomless pit at these important times.

Levi had been continuing to take her and passionately making love to her roughly and aggressively. “Mhmm yes I will make sure you don’t know another dick if you can handle me.” He stated since he could feel she had been pure and now defiled by him. He kept going as he ravaged her further. He’d be focusing on her and how long she’d last.

———

Tony smiled at her softly and nodded as he rubbed both girls’s backs as he held them to his chest. He let Sasha go back to her food as he chuckled and then looked at Mikasa. “Alright come on Mikasa let’s do some stuff and get ready. Sasha darling, you can come in and watch or take over when she can’t handle me.” He chuckled as he carried Mikasa to the spare bedroom and put her down on the bed as he kisses her. Slowly though he’d removed his clothes.

Celeste's muscles were sore and screamed at her. It was like the most intense training she had in her life to become Levi's lover. The blonde could only cling to him now an became a moaning mess of a girl. She could already feel herself coming on to yet another orgasm. The way she could feel him so deep, pushing against her slick walls the way he did and his strong alpha scent that drove her crazy and made her body so hot. "L-levi....again. Im cum..ming again~" She gasped out those words her body tensed her walls already squeezing him tightly. After this round she felt like she may faint from the heat of the showers and his dizzying scent.

-------

The brunette nodding quickly. "Yeah, let me just make sure the foods put away. We don't want it to go bad!" Sasha quickly tried to clean up so she could help them too. Besides she wanted to have some fun even before Mikasa came inside the house anyways. Mikasa was thankful that they would help especially with how her body burned inside, craved for something mentally and physically. The girl watched him through her long lashes as she felt the plush bed. When he moved to kiss her she pressed her lips against his needily. The girl slowly helped moved his clothes but she felt so desprate and began to almost hurry taking off his and hers.

Levi would be continuing to plump his hips back and forth into her loins as she was taking his cock so hungrily. "Mhmmm yes I am as well." He grunted as he looked at the woman and after a few more pumps he was finally able to start climaxing heavily into her pussy as he moaned with delight and joy from it all. She'd feel the hot cum shoot up inside of her loins as he grunted in desire. "How much can you handle more now Celeste?" He asked her curiously as he pondered her stamina a bit more as he groaned and grunted in pleasure while being inside of her. He'd pat her head a few times as he looked at her.

-----

"In your stomach I assume darling?" Tony asked Mikasa teasingly as he watched her head off while he was with the raven haired beauty. He was surprised by how quiet she had been but he'd be taking care of her all the same as he looked down at the woman. Kissing her passionately, he was thinking of Sasha and yet something about Mikasa was driving him towards her. They both were fumbling between kisses until they got their clothes off. She was very fit and yet soft in all the right places as he kissed her more while exploring her body with his hands. “First time dear Mikasa?” He asked her sincerely without judgement.

Having him pump her full of his cum was enough to send her over the edge. Her own orgasm following suit as her body tensed and shook in that moment clinging to him the best she could. Her breath came out ragged trying to catch it. She felt tired but she was still gonna go, for him. Even if she wouldn't be able to stand for a while. "I can go as long as you need." She panted softly kissing his cheek gently. "I wanna be enough so no matter what....I'll keep going for you" the girl admitted enough the soft Pat's on her head from him.

---------

Mikasa was a strong girl but right now she was weak and she needed someone, that someone being Tony who offered his hand kindly to her in her weakest hour. The girl was desperate as her hands clawed at his tones wanting the offending fabric off to feel his hot skin against her own. She had almost forgotten completely about Eren. Slowly slipping in the depth of her mind. When Tony spoke it caught her off gaurd when he asked such a forward question. She didn't have time to really do anything like this, she was to busy chasing after Eren. Who else would she have gone to before this? The girl blushed shyly shaking her head her plump lips quivered as she looked away. She felt ashamed really. To have no experience and to have chased something that she would never be able to catch.

Levi looked at her and sniffed the air as he looked down at the woman as he held her to his chest and gave her a sharp look. "No you don't have stamina to keep going, but you are worth while keeping around as you aren't someone who I will be breaking so easily." He told the woman as he gave her a moment to relax her as sat her down so she was back on her feet rather than getting fucked on the wall there. "Mhmmm, not bad I suppose you have done well to handle and survive my fucking so yes let's just going with that ."

-----

Tony smiled at her sincerely as he got his clothes off with Mikasa until their naked bodies were pressed together on the bed. When she was embarrassed by it he started to stroke her face affectionately and kissed her several times on the lips. "Don't feel bad my darling Mikasa, I will teach you what it means to give and experience pleasure during sex, okay? I know I'm not the one you want but I'll do my best to make you happy and Sasha will be here to help you as well." He explained as he kissed her further while moving his hands to massage her breasts. "Want to start slow with some oral, or get right to it with proper sex?"

The blonde gave a little nod. She will be sure to try and get to top shape again for him. She was gonna keep up with him as much as she could. "Alright. Thank you for giving me a chance. I wanna make you happy" She replied holding onto him once her feet touch the cold floor making the girl shiver. She blushed a little noticing she was abit wobbily. "Well, of course I survived. I am strong and ill make sure to get stronger. I will handle you Levi." She declared. She wouldn't back down and surely wont give up being his.

---------

Mikasa felt her heart pounding so hard in her chest. She was afraid and excited at the same time. She listened to his sweet promises of showing her things that she had yet to experience. She needed this. She gave a slight nod biting her bottom lip nervously. She felt impatient but she was unsure on what would be the right answer or if there is one. "I-i don't know." She replied unsure. "What would you consider being best?" She asked her voice low and soft. Submissive which was a rare site for the dark haired girl.

"And you will as long as you keep up, so don't worry." Levi assured her as he planned to pat her shoulders while she was shaky in the shower. "Yes and I'll train you to endure me or I'll break you myself. Either way you are mine now and I won't let you go that easily so get that through your head." He warned her and gave her a light smack on the ass before starting to turn on the water for her. He'd begin to clean himself off without a second thought right in front of her. He didn't care all that much and found her lovely so why wouldn't he shower in front of her, or even help one another shower if she could move.

-----------

Tony would give her a faint smile as he nodded while she was looking adorably bashful about all of this. He knew she wasn't normally submissive so this had been a strangely hot turn on to see such a strong woman submit and be so shy. "Mhmm, we'll try oral later on since I don't want to choke you yet. Here I have an Idea." He offered as she saw his thick cock while he got over her. "I'll start to finger you to get you warmed up for my cock, in the meantime why don't you put your hands here and get a feel for me." Tony suggested as he showed her how to give him a tit fuck before he went to finger her pussy.

Levi's promises of training or breaking her really got her a little excited. She wouldn't mind either other them. She was trying her best to relax though the smack on her bum made her yelp out and blush a little watching him. "I wouldn't want you to let me go anyways." She reassured him. Her eyes watching him silently as he began to rinse off cleaning himself. She gulped a little watching. He was quite handsome and his body was perfect scars and everything. The girl quickly looked away to grab some soap and despite their intense love making she could still sorta walk. She moved closer to him. "Here." She offed him some soap waiting her turn.

-----------

Mikasa watched him moved up on her and gulped. She didn't really know what he meant by choke her but she had to admit she was curous but for now she would follow his lead. Eyeing him closely and seeing his package was new for her and she could feel her cheeks burn along with her body. She followed his instructions taking her breasts in her hands and gulped nodding. "Ok...I will try my best." She told him ready to use her breasts to bring him pleasure like he was about to do for her.

Back
Top Bottom