Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scout's Lustful Desires (NobleLance and Angel-chan)

He was surprised at first but grinned as he moved forward to meet her and let her start washing his body and back. His arms would go around her and start to wash her back and body as well. She had a nice soft body. It was weaker than others and even other Omegas but he enjoyed her all the same as he washed her up and kissed her heatedly during the simple actions between them as he moaned softly against her lips. Though he took extra time to wash her pussy, ass and breasts.

———

Tony smiled sincerely at Mikasa as she took his cock between her breasts and he kissed her once while gently fingering her entrance. “Mhmm Mikasa don’t worry I know you will do well, you excel at everything you do and I know that once you get this you’ll be fucking circles around Sasha. But don’t let her know I said that.” He winked playfully before resuming the fingering. “Mhmm and if you want to feel braver when you are comfortable with that. You can suck on the tip and let your tongue swirl around it.”

Celeste got flustered when he allowed her to touch his body and she made sure to make it so that she was thorough in his works washing his skin tracing his scars thoughtfully, almost in awe at how amazing he was. She could feel how strong he was with her finger tips. As they helped eachother clean one anothers bodies she couldn't stop her moans that escaped past her lips when he began to touch her a little more intimately. She would shudder and shiver under his touches as he began to play extra close attention to her most sensitive areas. He wasn't joking when he said he had a high sex drive. They had just done it yet he insisted on again trying to rile her up.

"L-levi. Your gonna get me going again." She whimpered under his touch. She was weak when he began to touch her as so. She didn't know what to do at that point. Though she could have sworn that she may or may not have heard footsteps and voices getting closer.

---------

Mikasa watched her her eyes a little watery and her cheeks ablazed. She held her breasts firmly against his Shaft making sure it would provie enough friction for him. When he began to dip his fingers into her wet hole she gasped out moaning softly as she tense but tried to relax. She began to slowly tried and move her breasts against him. Moving up and down as he moved his fingers in and out of her. "Ok..." She replied shyly when he told her she could try to do something a little more. But his compliments gave her some courage with such sweet words. So she decided she was gonna try.

She moved her pink lips closer to the tip of his dick moving her breasts against him and the tip of her tongue touched the very tip before placing it flat against it before moving it slowly to moved around before she had the idea to gently enclose her lips around the tip and began to gently suck as well.

Levi was grinning something after she was complaining about getting going again as he thought about to mess with her further about that as he grabbed her ass after washing her a bit more. "Oh yeah? So you don't want to have sex again here right now once more?" He asked her lustfully as he looked down at the woman and kept playing with her a bit more of her as she could decide to escape or fuck there while they were there together. For now though they'd be pinned together in the shower stall awaiting whatever might be happening next as she was in control of her fate.

-----------

Tony would be smiling at her sincerely as he kissed her head gently and continued to finger her a bit more in pleasure. His free hand would be stroking her hair affectionately to support her as he sighed contently while she worked on his cock with her breasts and her mouth. "Ah Mikasa that's very good to do, keep doing that, and when you feel ready you can take it more in your mouth. I'll move with you to make sure you are ready for proper sex." He assured her contently. "Mhmm that body of yours is very nice I'm looking forward to helping you now, and training you."

Celeste's eyes made contact with his her cheeks were dusted pink as he asked her if she wanted to have sex with him again. The blonde heard foot steps but with her Alpha offering once more to bury himself inside her she decided the heck with the others. He was making her hot and bother again and she wanted more. She wanted him to incase her in his scent. Shove her against the flow and make sweet love to her. "I want to." She breathed grabbing his face and placing her lips against his heatedly.

"I want you to fill me up. I need you." She breathed almost desperate.

--------

Th dark haired girl felt like she wasn't doing the greatest but it seemed that she was wrong when Tony told her otherwise, encouraging her to keep it up and even told her some more things to do. Her lips danced on the head of his cock gently her tongue swirling around humming against him her moans sending vibrating against his shaft as she tried to take him more into her hot mouth sucking on him. She shuddered feeling his fingers moving inside her more getting her ready for something even more as she grew more and more slick and ready to take her alphas cock.

For only a moment she pulled her mouth off him. Panting softly. "Tony...." She breathed his name. She almost couldn't take it but she wanted to keep pleasuring him as her mouth covered his dick once more.

Levi grinned as he kissed her heatedly and brought her down to the floor of the shower with the water washing over him and onto her body. His scent was being affected by the water on them but she was getting enough being under him. He'd take her once more without hesitation or delay. His cock dove deep into her depths as he moaned in pleasure while fucking her. HE wasn't going to care who or what saw him there as he moaned in pleasure. He was going to make her experience a ton of pleasure in that moment even if he knew he should behave a bit more given his status.

-----

Tony looked over Mikasa and moaned as he continued to finger her, her moaning and her mouth movements were doing wonders for him as he shuddered in delight and groaned. In that moment she was his Omega even as he knew Sasha was in the kitchen waiting for him but right now he was greedy in taking Mikasa's first everything it seemed. It reminded him of when he took all of Sasha's, even if they were both their firsts. "It's okay, you can go back to that at anytime, right now that needy cunt of yours needs a hard cock and a good fucking to calm you down." He assured her dirtily before pulling out of her mouth and pushed into her loins trying to make sure he didn't hurt her on her first time.

She would continue to kiss him when he brought them to the ground and her back touched the smooth tile of the shower. Despite the water washing over his body she could clearly smell his dominating scent and in hopes he could smell her own scent, her scent of wanting and being ready to once again be taken by him. She had cried out forgetting that they were in a semi public area as he cry echoed in the small room. She couldn't really think straight and all she could think about is Levi's cock stretching her insides once again, promising her a good fuck. "Levi...Levi" She chanted out his name in between moans.

The water dripped over them as the walls around them made the lewd sound of his hips hitting hers louder then normal making the girl flush a deeper red. Her mind clouded by him. She nibbled his ear gently playful. "I don't care anymore...let them see hat your mine...only mine." She whispered into his ear. Alphas were possessive of their Omegas but it also worked the other way around too. If they were caught it would hopefully ward off any other who wanted the captain themselves. No one could resist his Alpha hormones or How handsome and sexy the man was. She wouldn't let him go. Her legs wrapped around his waist pulling his hips closer to bring more intimacy.

------------------

Mikasa's whole body was waiting for this, to be claimed finally, to be pleasured and no more heats alone. She was hoping that this was the case. Tony and Sasha were nice enough to let her have this moment but would they allow her to stay maybe? A glimmer of hope in her heart but she didn't wanted to speak a word of this yet. Especially when Tony was about to give her something she needed, wanted, and craved for a very long time. "Ok." She gave a nod giving him the ok to thrust into her virgin hole. the girl at first was not ready. He was big and it felt like he was tearing her apart as she let out a strangled cry her hand gripping his arms lightly digging her nails into him. It was painful yet breath taking.

Her eyes watered as she looked up into his with her blurred vision and whimpered softly. Slowly adjusting she lifted her arms up as she tried to get him to come closer, to encase her lips with his. She wanted to be held close in this moment. To be fucked so nicely. Sasha was stalling a little bit. Her and Tony were always together. Just them. She was unsure of how to feel knowing and smelling his scent mixing with another Omegas. It made her nervous and anxious to set foot in there. She was honest, usually always able to say what she wants or feeling but it was a different feeling. Her eyes looked down the hall to the room which their scents mingled together and gulped slowly she approached unsure as her heart throbbed in her chest.

Levi would be more than happy to mercilessly pound away at his Omega’s pussy. “That’s right you are all mine and no one else. I’m going to ruin you for every cock that every tries to enter you when they think I’m not around.” He told her as he looked her over and then kept thrusting into her. “You belong to be Celeste.” He warned her and anyone else who was around to hear. She belonged to him and he’d fight anyone who tried to take her from him. He was relentless but at least this time he seemed to have a quicker fuse than before as she’d already feel him twitching and getting warmed up for another release. It was surprising that he didn’t try to knot her but at the same time he was not the kind to breed on the first fuck session with his Omega. But he was getting there quickly but effectively.

————

Tony was feeling Mikasa and as she reached for him he held her without hesitation as she grabbed him. “You are okay don’t worry, I’m right here. It’s gonna hurt at first but don’t worry Mikasa you are okay. You are okay. “Just breath, and work through the pain. I’m right here with you. Talk to me if you need to Mikasa.” He promised her as he gradually picked up How pace into the virgin. He kissed her as long as she needed him to while they made tender love together.

Levi's words really made the Omega shudder and grow even more excited. She couldn't help but whine and cry as he thrusted his hips into her own at such a vigorous way. The way it felt inside, him pushing further and further. "Yes! Yes Alpha. Make me yours~" She purred out. She loved how he was possessive like that. It gives her confidence in their growing and new relationship and she was sure not letting him go. She was gonna have hi get addicted to her sweet self. Her fingers traced his skin kissing his neck and cheek then his mouth once more. With his much more wild thrust it was to no surprise she already felt her self getting closer and she could tell by his scent he was getting ready once again too.

She bucked her own hips moving with him to give better pleasure for both as her walls began to constrict over his pulsing member ready for him to cum deep inside again, to coat her walls with his seed.

---------

Mikasa whimpered softly finally being held so close to his body, feeling his warmth, his scent strong and over loading her senses. She gave a nod. "I-i will." She breathed out but the pain was already ceasing and she could feel the pleasure slowly rising inside of her. She let out moans as her body grew accustomed to him now. Her lips dancing against his. This was a lovely moment for her. "Faster..." She breathed out all the sudden. Her body started to demand more from the Alpha as there would be pain no more.

Sasha silently peeked through the crack of the doorway and flushed a little. She didn't know they had already gotten that far and the scent of her alpha was particularly stronger then usual making her omega body react. She didn't want to interrupt just yet as her hand slowly crept in between her legs to calm the burning fire held there.

Levi continued his assault on her cunt as he rocked into her hips several more times while they fucked loudly and openly in the bathroom. Well short of actually opening the door to the bathroom as they had their hot and passionate sex. It was rather kinky and they’d smell odd scents from the women there, Alpha, Beta and Omega. All surprised by what was happening as she was getting fucked senseless by the cock of her dreams. Still he’d keep railing her for another few minutes before finally he would erupt into her folds with a grunt of pleasure and desire for her. “Heh, good work to recover.” He told her as he looked down at her and enjoyed her scent.

————

Tony continued to kiss and fuck Mikasa the same way he had when he had sex with Sasha for the first time. It worked for her and has worked for Mikasa so far. “Mhmm absolutely.” He moaned in her ear and then resumed making out with her as he picked up the pace. While Mikasa probably wouldn’t have been aware he could smell his Omega outside and he knew he’d have to say something but he’d wait until after Mikasa’s first orgasm. He didn’t want to ruin that for her. He had plenty of time to fuck both of them into a cock drunk mess on his bed. “Mhmm work your hips up towards mine.” He muttered against her lips as they kissed. His hands would move back and forth from her breasts to her backside.

Her lungs and body were on fire as he took her for the ride of her life and though it was hard she kept holding on because the pleasure was so much more. She didn't have time to care about anyone coming in to see them or to even smell them because at this point she believed they wouldn't be able to hide their scent for long. With every shove inside of her she let out a cry or a moan from the rippling pleasure he provided and when he one again released his seed in her she couldn't help but throw her head back in ecstasy. With a few more of his powerful thrusts after that she came with a cry that echoed in the bathroom, bouncing off the walls. Once again being brought to the brink of pleasure before calming down panting softly, her body weak. She gave alittle smile and laughed slightly. "Thank you...I can't deny you when you keep giving me such amazing pleasure." She breathed out placing a kiss against his lips. "We should probably get out now though...seems people are gonna interrupt us soon." She giggled smelling the others outside.

-------------

Mikasa's body never felt so alive before. After so long of having been rejected by Eren she felt so cold but now Tony was igniting it finally. The Omega panted softly squeezing her eyes shut from how intense the feeling was. Her kisses needy. Her tongue peeking out to trace his lips as they kissed so passinately it made her head spin. "Ok...o-ok i will try." She breathed pushing her hips up against his trying to match his rhythm. "Like this?" The girl ask blushing wanting to pleasure her alpha, have him pleased. Sasha watched working her hand between her legs her fingers dipping into her sweet hot hole in sync with Tony's thrusts soft whimpers muffled agaisnt her own hand so that they wouldn't hear unaware that he had already spotted her scent.

Levi would look her over and smirk with a nod of his head as he agreed. "Yes, I suppose so." He told her as he started to lift her up and help her to her feet as he was still a man of business and pleasure as he finished up there with the sex. He'd grab the shower head and make sure her pussy was cleaned once more for the day as he cleaned himself up. "I shall see you again later, to ensure you remember your position is under me." He told her with a flirty yet dominating tone as he grabbed his clothes and redressed to go handle his own affairs and matters. She was left alone just at the start of dinner time to head back to the mess hall. Or to see anyone else.

-------------------

Tony would continue to passionately take Mikasa as he pumped his hips back and forth into her loins as he moaned in pleasure. His kisses against her's were hungry as he kissed her back passionately. "Mhmm, I know you will, you are a hard working natural." He grunted and nodded as he felt her matching his rhythm. "Perfect, that's exactly what you needed to do." He moaned as he continued to have his way with her. She wasn't his Omega properly but he was certainly feeling pleased in her performance as he continued his assault. "Heh, you have some good stamina, I'm surprised with how aroused and needy you had been to get to this point." He teased.

Celeste's body had felt like she was put through the toughest training yet but she didn't mind the aches and pains. She had gotten to be with her childhood love and she enjoyed his wild and rough treatment and yet he could be so kind and gentle helping her clean off. It just made her little heart pitter patter in her chest.

Holding back a moan when he was kindly making sure she was clean with the shower head she watched him with tinted cheeks. She had down her best to help him to. Try to ng to clean him off from whatever mess was left. It was a easy clean up since they were in the showers which she appreciated. It was pretty quiet except the sound of the water hitting the ground until Levi's husky voice echoed making her shudder.

His dominating words made her Omega hormones run wild but she held herself back. "I don't mind staying under you. I would stay forever" she purred out softly. Despite already being fucked so good she couldn't wait to have him slamming into her heat once again. When he left she was quick to dry off and dress up in a simple white dress she had waiting for her. Quickly rushing into the dinning area as her tummy grumbled. Happily meeting up with Eren and Armin and whoever else. Her eye scanning the area wondering if she would see Levi around or if he was gonna be cooped up in his office.

-----------

Mikasa's body was on fire everywhere Tony touched and she couldn't deny the growing desire and pleasure in her Omega body as it reacted to the strong alpha that had decided to fuck her needy pussy. Hearing his praise made her feel a bit more bold now as she began to love her hips expirmenting which angles felt the best and maybe what he would like. "I'm glad." She breathed out a sexy moan arching her back and curled her toes.

His dick was rubbing her insides just right making her walls even slicker to make it easier for him to shove deeper inside her and that's what she wanted. She had blushed at his statement but slowly wrapped her arms around his neck bring him closer to lean her forehead against his. "It's because of you. No one....no one has made me feel...so good. Tony. Don't let me go" she begged. She didn't know if it was just the heat mixed with his strong alpha scent or if she truely went crazy. He was Sasha's but she couldn't keep her thoughts to herself letti g her lips kiss his passionately.

Celeste would be able to enjoy herself there with her Alpha as he nodded. "I'm well aware and don't worry you will be spending a lot of time under me, so rest now because I'll bruise your pussy often with my passion." He explained as he kissed her hard and roughly as he looked down at her in front of him. Once he had finished up and left she was able to clean up and leave for dinner as she needed her food to recover from his fucking.

She'd be able to walk to dinner, and there seemed to be noticeable lack of Mikasa with the pair, especially since she was usually trying to cling to Eren or at least get as close as possible with the man she had a crush on. Though to be honest the duo seemed to be on their own and not to concerned with anything. As she was able to eat she'd not see Levi yet, but instead she'd see Erwin of all people who had been around.

Erwin would give her a smile. "Been a while since I saw you around how are you faring Celeste?" He asked her curiously unaware of what had been happening with her and Levi though it would probably get around soon enough given how passionately they were fucking one another in the bathroom for many women and men to hear. Then again sex wasn't that uncommon in this world as long as there was some privacy between them it was allowed.

-----------

Tony was groaning as he fucked Mikasa getting more and more passionate as he felt her trying to move her hips around. "Mhmm, you are going to make a man happy one day Mikasa, but for now this Alpha is very pleased with your work." He assured her as he continued to rock back and forth as he kissed at her neck and sucked on it affectionately on both sides of her neck. She was his girl in that moment and she had a fantastic body for it. Her breasts were perky and supple, and her ass while not as fat as Sasha's was perky and firm but it had a nice give to it. Mikasa was a fitter Sasha.

"I have no intention of letting you go until you are a pile of pleasured mess on this bed Mikasa Ackerman." He warned her until he finally would find her g-spot and proceed to slam his thick cock into her over and over again. He was going to please her, he knew he had to and he had every intention of completely making sure she was satisfied for her first mating season. "Mhmm, hope I don't break you in half on the first try." He chuckled a bit as he knew she was going to enjoy herself.

As he fucked Mikasa his thoughts of her lover, Sasha went back into him. He knew after this he was going to have to really give her a lot of pleasure later on after this for fucking Mikasa. He could vaguely smell her, even if Mikasa didn't realize it but he could always pick his Omega out by scent and he knew she was waiting outside the door for them. He was going to have to make it up to her and really let her know his feelings after this.

Celeste happily chatted with the two boys in her squad though in the back of her mind she wondered where Mikasa was. She wondered if Eren did something again and upset the poor omega. She would usually be there for her to talk to when she needed it. She would have time find her later she guessed. She carefully picked up a tray of food soon after eating her fill. Memories of before happened to run through her mind. She was happy and excited. She could still feel Levi's lips against hers as she chewed her food.

Finishing soon after she was about to get up before a familiar figure and made their way to her. "Commander Erwin!" She gasped shocked for a moment almost dropping her tray. "S-sorry you surprised me!" The girl giggled nervously blushing out of embarrassment. Straightening herself out she smile kindly at the blonde man. "I been quite well. Training hard though I'm still not that great with sparring. Eren always seems to get the best of me." She replied about her day. "How about you sir? How have you been doing?" She asked him curiously.

She was looking up at him her eyes meeting his. She hadn't gotten time to speak with her Commander in a little while so this was nice. She noticed he smelled pretty good too. Of course she wouldn't say that out loud. She cursed her Omega sense of smell. "Hopefully you been well."

-------------

Her soft lips parted as moans escaped her lips And kept pouring out when he became even more passionate with his powerful thrusts and how he spoke such words that made shivers run up her spine. She had hoped that maybe she didn't have to find another man when this one was so eager to pleasure her body. To help her out and hold her so tightly. She never wanted to let go.

"Please...please turn me into a mess! Break me!" The Raven haired girl had begged out desprately right when he began to hit that special spot inside her causing her whole body to come alive clinging to him. Her arms right around his neck while her legs wrapped so tightly around his hips making it impossible if he had tried to pull away. She was a strong girl after all and her body showed just how much she trained. Strong and beautiful and very fit. Her muscles tensed as her insides were on fire. The walls of her pussy tightened around his thick hard shaft. Her juices coating his girth. She had only forgotten About the other omega who was outside the room.

Sasha was still there and despite Mikasa voicing out her thoughts Sasha wouldn't hold it against the girl. She was pretty neglected after all who could blame her? The burnette couldn't keep her fingers out of herself anyways from the overwhelming scents. Her fingers were coated in her sweet juices as she shoved them deeper into her folds imagining Tony touching her too.

Eren when asked about Mikasa would sigh heavily as he knew he had caused some problems with his best friend. But the pair had been Betas, and they were with an Omega for a friend. Honestly it would have been easier if one of them had been an Alpha but they weren't. Though saying that Eren beating you in combat was not a good thing to be proud of, he wasn't that great in hand to hand combat so being worse than him was not really a good thing.

Erwin gave her a nod of his head as he thought on something, she had a nice pleasant scent but there was something a bit different about her scent that was very desirable. To be honest he was curious and interested in the scent as he looked down at her. "Well why don't you come with me and have dinner with me then." He offered looking at the woman and gave her a soft smile as he looked her over wondering what was different about her.

-----------

Tony grunted in pleasure as he heard what she said and kissed her deeply on the lips as he fucked her g-spot. "Oh I intend to break you Mikasa, you will be moaning my name for hours when I'm done with you." He warned her as he continued while she wrapped around him tightly. The only gap was against their chests as she was able to bounce her supple breasts against his thick body while he shoved his tongue into her mouth aggressively making out with her. She'd feel his hands on her fit backside fondling and groping her there, as if to memorize the feel of her backside in his hands.

He was getting closer to his orgasm as he knew he'd have to hurry to rail his lover who he fucked or at least got fucked by in the kitchen not too long ago but still knowing that Mikasa was screaming her pretty head off would probably drive Sasha nuts. "Come on Mikasa give me that orgasm, the Alpha demands it of the Omega, I'm going to make you scream, moan, and groan." He advised with a spank to her ass as he teased her while they were together, he'd make sure to give her the full experience as he planned his orgasm to be deep inside but he was holding back for her.

Celeste hadn't expected Erwin to offer her to eat dinner with him though she didn't mind really. She always looked up to the man. He was strong and brave as the commender of the survey corps. "Oh sure! Only if I'm not intruding! I don't wanna bother you at all!" She smiled up at him. She had to admit it made her quite happy that he would even offer. Not to mention she noticed how his eyes wondered her body. "Oh is something wrong? Do I smell strange?" She asked curiously sniffing her own arm. Just in case. She didn't realize her scent was stronger now which could affect him some. Her body was reacting to his own aswell which could also be the reason her scent was so.kuch stronger.

"Hopefully it's nothing to bad. Let's go sit down then! Did you have a certain table you eat at?" She asked out of curiosity. She didn't see him often sitting with them eating so she didn't have an idea.

------------

Mikasa couldn't help but shiver at his words and promises. "I'll hold you to that." She breathed out almost like a challenge to see if he truely ment it but she didn't have a doubt that he could. He was already doing wonders to her body. Even her breasts which brushed against his own felt good, her nipples hard and getting stimulation through their wild act of love making, their tongues dancing against one another, and the caresses she received from him. It was heaven for this omega who never received such treatment before.

"A-anything for you alpha!" She moaned out but honestly he didn't need to say a word because she was already close to begin with. Her pussy basically.sucking him in with how much tighter her walls was squeezing him. Her Omega body was ready for her alpha to shoot his seed inside her, to be filled up so deliciously. "I-im cumming! There! There!" She cried out as she finally built up to her orgasm which ripped through her like a storm causing the whole girl to tense up and her eyes to roll back. Her hold on him tighter then before. "Aaaah! Aetheeer my alpha..." She moanedand groaned and made noises she's never made before after being thrown over the edge of bliss. Her juices absolutely coating him, her, and the sheets beneath them.

Erwin would be more aware of her scent and give her a nod. "You have a strong scent, not a musk, more just an Omega scent you are giving off." He admitted quietly to her as he gave her a soft look. No doubt from her attractions to Erwin but also after her time with Levi it was no doubt something going on in her head. "Yes I usually take my dinner in my office so I can overlook the grounds and see everything and everyone as much as I can coming and going." He admitted as he escorted her over to his office.

It was a surprisingly basic office, nothing overly fancy or memorable given that he was a practical man. The only things that would be were things that were given to him rather than things he had bought himself. "I'm one who looks to see the world, as much of it as I can. Wouldn't you say the same? Or did you join the scouts for other reasons?" He asked curiously wondering why someone with questionable talent and ability wanted to be in the scouts of all things.

---------

Tony grunted in pleasure as he heard her call him Alpha and when she was cumming he started to shove himself all the way in her as deep as he could and groaned. "Me too!" He shuddered and she'd feel him wrap his arms tightly around her body and climaxed into her loins as their seeds and fluids mixed together in her loins while he laid over her. "Mikasa... my Mikasa... my omega..." He muttered into her ear seductive, both of her ears knowing she needed to hear that more than anything else in that moment. "You did great, I'm very proud of you Mikasa."

Laying there with Mikasa he'd snuggle on top of her as he held her close, rubbing against her, fondling her curves and sharing cool down kisses so they could relax together comfortably. When she was calmer and he was ready he'd glance back. "Sasha I can smell you from here, get your ass in this bedroom right now." He called to her knowing his lover was waiting for him outside the door.

Celeste gave a little nod of the head blushing a little. "y-yeah...it's been hard trying to mask it up. I hope my scent isn't bothering you." She didn't want to mess with him to much. He was a alpha after all. A strong handsome alpha.... "I see, well we can eat there if you like. Besides I wanna Snoop around in your office anyways if you let me. Maybe find a secret or two." She teased lightly as he brought her to his office. Her eyes sparkled as she looked around seeing many papers on his desk and book shelves.

"That's a lot of paperwork..." She mumbled out loud before turning to Erwin curious. He wanted to know why she entered the survey corps and it seemed he may have had an idea on why. "Well, of course I would like to help others and taking out titans helps. Even just one." She replied. "Despite me not being much of a asset to you." Her eyes fell to the ground. " Plus someone I knew from.my childhood had joined long ago so I followed them." Her answer was basic not really confirming it was Levi who she followed.

She felt nervous being watched by his powerful eyes not to mention his scent was quite thick in the air. She guessed he really must have spent a lot of time in here. "Nothing special really though." She finished her answer. She looked at him sheepishly. Wondering what he would do next. It had to have been from earlier but even though her and Levi had made passionate love her body still wanted more and you could tell by her own scent as she reacted to Erwin's who was just as great of a alpha as Levi.

----------

The girl had experienced something so good, so marvelous as the orgasm made her see stars. Feeling his warmth seep deep into her body and making her feel desired and needed. Her chest heaving up and down panting softly trying to catch her breath from the aftermath of their love making. "If you speak in such a way....it makes me want you again..." Mikasa breathed out shyly. She couldn't help but react so positively to his sweet words and Calli g her his omega. She hoped those words were truely his and not the heat of the moments.

When she had finally relaxed Tony's voice suddenly echoed in her ears calling for Sasha and Miaksas cheeks blushed a brilliant red. She had only for a moment that Sasha was in the same house as them so she was sure she heard everything. It made the dark haired girl feel guilty having fucked the other omegas mate. Sasha had finished on her own hand before quickly trying to wipe off her sweet juices on her robe. She had to rush in because she couldn't deny that when Tony ordered her around she wanted to please him.

Her Omega instincts always told her to do as her alpha said. "Yes of course! I didn't mean to peep but I didn't wanna interrupt either!" The girl tried to make a excuse as she stepped into the room. Mikasa slowly hiding her face embarrassed. Both girls blushing messes and their scents were quite strong together it made an interesting combination.

Erwin would be looking her over as she spoke about that. "Such things are punishable offenses to steal my secrets." He mused as he looked at her as he sat down at a table near his desk the two could sit at together. Still shew was a pretty young woman that needed a bit of attention and he'd be more than happy to do so. For now he'd give her a smile as they sat together and listened to the reason for her intent.

"I see do I know them?" He asked her curiously as he considered his options. "Or are they still alive?" He questioned wondering if she wanted revenge or to honor the death of a friend who was under him in leading the scouts. His scent was stronger in his office where he lived and worked so often, well he spent so much time here his scent filled the room, even if it was older scent. Watching her he listened to her and gave a nod.

"In that case is there anything you'd like me to help you with, I'm sure there is probably plenty of things a man could give you with my status." He grinned as he watched her while eating feeling like she might have had an interest in him given the way her scent was saying it but he always enjoyed making an Omega voice her intent.

-----------------

Tony grinned as he stayed fully inside of Mikasa as he grinned down at her contently. "Mhmm, well you were very good in bed Mikasa and when you have more practice you are going to be a terror sexually." He grinned and continued to kiss and be affectionate with the raven haired beauty as he laid on top of her.

When he beckoned Sasha into the room he saw her there and her stained robe as she came over to the side of the bed. He was still cock deep in Mikasa when he yanked the robe off of Sasha and pulled her to kneel on the bed. He'd roughly kiss her as she'd taste both of them on Tony's tongue. It was a rough and hungry kiss as he held her chest to chest. Though she'd feel a few slaps to her plump behind as if to punish her for her silliness.

"That's for being a bad girl. Let me very clear with you Sasha, just because I'm balls deep in Mikasa, and even if I continue to help her with her heat. Don't ever let me smell that fear in you again that I won't fuck you over and against every surface of this house until you faint or cum dust to prove your my girl." He explained to Sasha.

"Well of course but you wouldn't really do that now would you?" She asked laughing. Of course she wasn't actually gonna look through his things. She thought it was funny though. She carefully moved to sit at the table with him when he offered. " I didn't know you had a little table here too." She was learning some new things about the man before her as she looked up at him a little embarrassed for it seemed that he was watching her carefully.

"Oh well yeah you do actually know them. They are here in the survey corps too. That's why I am. Though I did think that they were dead before. They had vanished for a very long time" she mumbled a little remembering how she felt when she was left behind like that. It wasn't his fault though so she didn't really blame him now of course.

Erwin's words had caused her heart to skip a beat when he suddenly asked if he could do something for her. "O-oh well nothing really. I wouldn't wanna ask anything of you!" She replied nervously. "You letting me talk to you and stuff is enough really...." She whispered quietly. She didn't really wanna ask anything of him. She hoped he didn't think she was talking to him because he was the commander though. "I mean...training with you could be something I ask....cause I'm so bad" she laughed nervously. She rubbed her legs together under the table at the thought of that. Being trained. Not like a regular cadet but more...intimately. the images in her head made her burn a bright red feeling her self get aroused a little. "I'm sure your busy though."

-----------

Mikasa cheeks were a soft pink at his words and how affectionate he was being with her. His kisses were gentle on her skin which made her heart flutter like the wings of a hummingbird. "Thank you....hopefully I can be getter better. I'll train hard" she replied softly. She would love to be better and maybe repay him for being so kind but she didn't know if she would be allowed after this. Her eyes quickly finding Sasha who had approached them, it was embarrassing to be still connected with Tony when she was there.

Sasha stood there like she would in a line up in the morning before squealing out as he pulled her robe open and her body close to where he knees had touched the soft comforter. The burnette had no time to speak when he suddenly slammed his lips against hers in a quite aggressive kiss that tasted different then before but she wasn't complaining as she returned the kiss and accepted the spanks to her behind.

When they finally parted she was panting softly from how intense it was. His words sent her little omega body to over drive. It was causing her to grow even more aroused then she was before when he told her that he wouldn't leave her behind for another. The girl smiled. "Ok I will try!" She chirped happily. "It was only for a second though!"

"Of course with all that paperwork you think I have the space for food here. Besides I do need to have guests here for meetings." He pointed out, as there were couches for the same thing but he did keep a table for that as well. Still he'd give her a curious look as he took note of what she was saying. She had been thinking her friend had been lost, no surprise there, men like him still alive were unusual but he was a leader not a fighter after all so it's not too shocking. Still the man would not be able to deny her scent as he sat there listening to her.

"I see and judging by the change in the room I imagine you want something more than Scout training?" He asked her curiously as he considered her and her options. She was a very lovely woman who could certainly stand some training as he heard she hadn't had an Alpha yet as usually the Alpha would take care of her off base. Still one couldn't deny the need to have an Omega on hand, there were some Omegas who helped Alphas with their needs but those were done more privately.

"I have time Celeste to assist you in those matters. Tell me are you looking for an Alpha, or do you already have one in mind and he doesn't feel like training you?" He asked not realizing how relatively on the mark he actually was to the problem. He would be looking forward to having a lot of fun with her.

-------------

Tony tossed Sasha's robe off her of body as he grinned at her while he had listened to her speak. "That's my girl..." He grinned a she shuddered as he smelled both of their horny musk as he groaned in delight. "Mhmm, oh wow... the smell of both of you like this..." He shuddered a bit as he was taking a few labored lustful breaths as he looked them both over with this hungry needy looking. It was like Sasha with sweets.

He'd lean down and kiss Mikasa hard on the lips so she'd taste him and Sasha on her tongue as he shuddered a bit in delight. "Mhmm, yes I'm going to fuck you both all night tonight. So get ready, your pussies are going to be bruised tonight!" He warned as he pulled out of Mikasa as he looked to Sasha and pounced on her lustfully. His hands would fondle her breasts as he kissed her roughly and passionately. Though knowing her body better than Mikasa's, he'd be thrusting into her deeply and passionately.

His hands moved between her breasts and her backside as he made love to her. "Take note of everything here between us Mikasa you'll get a lot of knowledge." He chuckled as he continued his ravaging of Sasha as his thrusts were rougher than usual to ensure that she knew she was loved and cared for as he found her sexy and desire.

"oh yeah huh? It must be difficult with how much you have on the desk. Looks never ending" she replied looking over at his desk again. He would need room for meetings so of course he had to have something other then his desk to do that. She wondered if he ever brought a Omega in here to have fun on it or even this table? She blushed at the thought of Erwin doing such a thing. He was a gentleman right? Or maybe there's a little dark side to him?

The blonde gulped slowly watching him. He was quite handsome and his scent really drew her in when he spoke up basically calling her out of what she meant. "W-well I mean...i-" she stopped unsure of how to respond to him suddenly hitting the nail on the spot. When he offered to help though that's what shocked her a bit. He was a strong Alpha and he was confident too. She was scared though. Levi would probably flip a table if he found out.

"Commander....what if I said I did already have an alpha? Would you turn me away?" She asked slowly standing up and got closer before moving to sit down in his lap and looked up at him. "What if I liked you too? And wanted you to take me on that desk of your littered with papers?" She confessed. The omegas heart was pounding in her chest. She needed him, wanted him too. "Am I to greedy?" She asked her Commander before placing a delicate kiss on his lips her hands against his cheeks. She couldn't hold her hormones back. She couldn't fight her want anymore. She would have to beg on her knees and face in hopes Levi would forgive her.

-------------------

Sasha had blushed only a little. "Of course." She smiled brightly but what showed next really got not only her but Mikasa feeling something of a rush when they noticed Tony having a great reaction to both omegas. Sasha never seen him so horny before. She was guessing their scents mixing together was driving his alphas senses crazy. "What? You can't handle two omegas? Do we smell that good?" Sasha teased playfully kissing his lips before he bent down to give Mikasa a rough kiss which the Raven haired girl returned no trouble.

The girl was shocked when he pulled out all of the suddenly leaving the dangerous Titan slayer empty as she sat up watching him have his way with Sasha who all but accepted him as he roughly took her and shoved her back against the bed before shoving his thick cock into her. Sasha was a moaning mess already as her greedy little whole at last was filled again by her alpha. Mikasa watched shocked at how animalistic their love making was. If affected her so much as her body began to reduce more hormones. "Ok." She whispered watching them when he told her to take notes.

Sasha panted and moaned and basically a human mess being sued into. "So good! So good....Mikasa..." She moaned gesturing for the girl to come closer a little hesitant "Alpha can I have dessert?" Sasha asked though Mikasa had no clue what the mumbling girl was talking about. Sasha was sure Tony would know besides it would be a great show and she didn't wanna leave any one out this time since she knew what that was like.

"Slightly disappointed, but I'm still having fun with you." Erwin considered as he remained calm, just because she had an Alpha now didn't mean that couldn't change. If she was seeking his help in fucking her Alpha she probably wasn't that fully set in with him and she could be manipulated or tricked into being his Omega and his plaything instead of the other Alpha whom he didn't know yet was his best friend Levi.

"I'd fuck you on that desk and in front of that window so everyone would know who you belonged to in that moment." Erwin told her as he looked her over lustfully before kissing her hard on the lips. "Maybe, you are greedy but we'll worry about that another time as I want to be greedy with you too." He advised her and started to have his fun with her as he pulled her up into his arms and started to kiss her hard and carry her over towards his desk.

He'd pin her on her back against the desk at first and start to grope and fondle her between kisses. All the while he'd casually be trying to undress the beauty and get her naked on his desk. He'd be planning to take her face down on the desk to make it extra naughty and submissive. Though for now he'd continue to have his fun in the foreplay and undressing her as they made out and got frisky together.

----------

"Yes both of your scents mix together so incredibly well, it's driving me wild... I had concerns they'd fight but you two fit together." He groaned in pleasure as Tony looked hungrily down at them and went about making love to Sasha as he was so very horny and needy for his girlfriend's sexy body. With Mikasa watching he'd chuckle a bit. "sorry I know I said that but she's gonna be enjoying herself too much to teach you how to please me." He teased them both.

He moaned and kissed Mikasa and squeezed her ass teasingly as he pulled back when Sasha was groaning and beckoning the raven haired beauty to her side as he pushed her closer. With a smirk he looked between them as he chuckled softly. "Well my lovely gluttonously gorgeous girl, you may proceed with your dessert." He mused as he let her have her fun with Mikasa he knew whhat was going to happen and he'd enjoy it.

There was something sexy about the idea of having sex with his lover while she played with Mikasa. Still he'd have to have Sasha train Mikasa to pleasure him if she was going to stay. To be honest he loved the way the two of them smelled together and if he could have Mikasa and his lover Sasha he'd be very happy. Mikasa was incredible as a lover even if she knew nothing with training and patience she'd be a force to be reckoned with in the bedroom.

Celeste watched him and smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to disappoint you." She replied touching his cheek sweetly. "I wanted you to know is all. Yet I also want you too. To make sweet love to me." She whispered in his ear gently nibbling it. "I'm glad you still want me even after knowing....because I don't know if I would be able to hold back any longer." Whimpering she kissed him again. "I want you to be greedy to...I'll be honest I notice you watching me. Did you always like me? Always wanted to take me?" She asked curiously. She didn't know if it was just him being a Ander or if it was something else.

She blushed when he mentioned fucking her up against the window. "That would be fun but I don't want everyone to see...everything. wouldn't you wanna keep me for your own eyes?" She asked giggling. When he picked her up she clung to the strong man as he finally brought her to his desk. "are you sure you wanna ruin your papers?" She giggled letting him undress her and place kisses on her lips.

Her own hand slowly began to rub against the bulge she seen growing. "Oh my...you got like this because of me? I hope I didn't make you suffer to long." She whispered slowly undoing his pants and helping undress him to as her arousal only grew between her legs getting ready for him to take her and fuck her until there was nothing on this desk but them.

---------------

Sasha was all to needy as her boyfriend. Her pussy sucking him in as he shoved himself in and out of her. It was like her body cant get enough of him. Mikasa flushed at the two when Tony kissed her and groped her as he made love to Sasha. She didn't know why but watching those two get it on really made her body tingle all over. "O-oh sure I can move over." Mikasa moved wanting to please both of them as she loved infront of Sasha unsure of what was gonna be planned.

Sasha of course waisted no time in grabbing the Raven haired girl who squealed out at the burnettes sudden groping hands that spread the girls legs apart. Mikasa only seen Sasha make a face like that when she was hungry and about to dev- oh! Mikasa had barely got the idea before Sasha went right to work her tongue already licking at the folds of the girl sucking as her tongue explored them and the sweet nectar the seeped from her.

Mikasa gasped out as she coved her mouth with her wrist shyly watching the girl taste her. Who knew Sasha was so good at that? Had she done this before? Her cheek burned while her legs shuddered when she worked wonders between her legs. "i-its feels good...." She flushed. She remembered when Tony was doing this too. They both were so good. "I wanna learn more...and more to please you both" she confessed moaning sweetly.

Erwin would give her a nod of approval. "Yes you have been arousing me for quite some time but I've been too busy and you looked too preoccupied to take advantage of the situation and get together. But seems finding your Alpha made you more likely and ready to have some fun with me." He considered with a grin as he took her on his desk with the papers moving to the side as he put her down on the desk.

"You are right I would only want my eyes to see that body of yours after all it looks too good for words." He insisted as he looked down at her stroking his cock as he got undressed with her help while she sat on the desk. He could smell her arousal and her need and after a while he couldn't take it anymore as he pushed her all the way back and started to take her. He wasn't as monstrous as Levi but he was the gentle lover she could finally have in life. So there was that going for the Commander, that and he was certainly more well off than Levi if she needed a Sugar Alpha.

-------------

"Heh, first I've seen of her doing that at least with me around. She's sucked on my cock before I shouldn't be surprised by by oral fixation Sasha." Tony teased his lovers as he looked between them and started to shift Sasha and himself so that he was behind Sasha and she was face down eating out Mikasa in front of him while he thrust back and forth into his lover. He figured she'd enjoy the friction on her plump rump as she didn't have to bend too much.

"Oh yes well then my dear Mikasa let's start now." He chuckled as he grabbed her breasts in his hands and massaged them tenderly. "See what I'm doing? Reach down and grab Sasha's breasts and return the favor to her." He ordered but in a sexy way as he kissed Mikasa passionately, once again giving her his tongue. He'd let her get a feel of Sasha's breasts before he moved to her perky fit backside and massaged that and groped her. It also would help push the loins more into Sasha's face so she could give an improved bit of cunnilingus

Back
Top Bottom