Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scout's Lustful Desires (NobleLance and Angel-chan)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
Tony Gunther was sitting with a groan in his family home on the edge of town in Wall Rose, they had farmland once in Wall Maria before the Wall was breached by the strange Armored Titan. He was a bit fit having been a former farmer and part time hunter as the farmland went up to the forests. His hair was a messy brownish red, and he stood tall at six foot two, he looked bred to work a field and now instead he was hunting Titans and trying to stop them. But at the moment he was having a bit of a break. Everyone in the Scouts had to deal with certain urges and desires, a fair number of Scouts had been Betas because they were the most normal, but when it came to Alphas and Omegas they were rarer in the Scouts due to the dangers and risks of them having urges and needs. As a result generally when they were getting into fits or strained with desires. Tony and his girlfriend Sasha Braus had been on a break as their urges had generally synced up ever since they had gotten together as a couple during Scout training. Alphas and Omegas were given leave from the Scouts to handle urges and they were making the most of it.

The pair were settled in for the evening, as he was working on dinner for the two of them. He had to do most of the cooking or Sasha would eat everything before it made it to the table. But he didn't mind he enjoyed her company, she was like him, direct and a bit simple to please, he hated being alone and she hated being hungry. She wanted to be around him and he had the food she wanted to eat, it was a give and take relationship but it worked, then again it didn't hurt that the sex was fantastic between them. She didn't have as much stamina as him but she came closer than the others he had been with. "Dinner will be ready in another ten or so minutes so make sure you are ready unless you want dessert before hand...." He flirted teasingly.

~~~~~~~~~

Erwin Smith had a lot of things in his life, regrets, successes, questions and answers. He had a lot of things but lately he had found himself to be a bit... frustrated. In his time as the leader of the scouts he had seen many fresh faced Scouts, many who ended up being eaten or crushed by Titans, or worse. He had tried to avoid being with anyone in the Scouts for anything meaningful than a few quickies to help with his urges. And yet... he had found he wanted something more as he looked over the roster for Levi's special team. There was a girl amongst them that had a connection to his closest friend in the Scouts that had been bothering him. He had been desiring the woman and the more he saw her the more he wanted her. Though she seemed to be interested in Levi, or was with him he couldn't quite remember as he didn't like seeing the two of them together so he avoided it as much as possible. However he was planning to make a move on the woman sooner than later as he looked out the window of his office overseeing the Courtyard.

Levi to his credit, had never been the most easy to read or please, the trail of half broken and fainting Omegas had been a giveaway to that when he had went through them during his mating seasons. Hange, Petra, and others had all fallen prey to his lusts and needs and yet he wasn't satisfied he was looking for something more. Someone who needed to be able to satisfy his urges and desires. There were women who came close or handled him but there was always something that. He was seeking his own challenge, a woman he had once seen during training that reminded him of someone else from his past, perhaps she was the one he needed to satisfy him as he had thought about her long before he entered these urges and desires.

Last edited:
Sweat glistened on Celeste's sin as she trained with the others. Doing some work outs and push ups and all that fun stuff. She wanted to be strong, she had to be strong in order to be with the survey corps and so that she wasn't seen as a simple weak omega. She hadn't yet experienced the heat of a omega and she wondered if she ever would but that didn't stop some advances from others. Currently though she hung around the Betas more who were the more normal. Alphas made her feel weak and they were so overbearing and then the other omegas try to one up another and to show off a lot which really causes trouble and she didn't want to be caught in the wrath of one of them. Eren was one that she hung around the most. He was the one she was currently training with because he never showed any interest in bedding her and they could spar without one or the other all the sudden having a desire for the other. She was panting out of breath as her and Eren kept going at hand to hand combat as he was trying to teach her to defend herself. As she lurched forward he easily dodged grabbing hold of her twisting her arm and held a wooden knife against her neck.

"You really suck at this. How are you supposed to kill a titan if you can't defend yourself?" Eren breathed roughly out of breath himself. The girl groaned frowning. She was quick but it was hard to over power him. "Im trying Eren. Its just harder when your like a tower!" The girl complained. He was pretty close and it was sure to rise some anger from others when this happened. Especially from Mikasa who watched from afar.

Mikasa had watched from afar as Celeste and Eren spared together. She knew the reason why and it was innocent enough but it really got under her skin how easily Eren could touch her and get so close when he wouldn't even let her get that close. He stopped sparring with her recently too. She had known that with everyone how they are now was the reason but the voice in the back of her head blamed the blonde more so. She tried so hard to keep herself in control and to keep herself in line with a cool head but the urge to be near Eren was even stronger then she could have imagined. She was sure to not be able to control herself much longer. Her sparring partner definitely got the blunt of her anger being slammed on the ground hard jabs. She was not going easy on them for sure.

-------

Sasha believed that she had the pick of the litter when she landed Tony. At first it really was for the food but as time went on Sasha found herself attracted to the man and not just because he was a good cook or a alpha but it really was genuine and ok Maybe him making food helped too. The sex was pretty great and they easily took care of each others desires and she could just eat him up and that is why she appreciates this time they had been given to be together. Enjoying their food and company.

Sasha was watching from afar as she watched her love cook some very delicious smelling supper that practically made the girl drool. She could hardly wait and really it was almost like he could read her mind! The girl was quick to come in close. "Hm dessert sounds really gooood~" She practically purred. "Smooth whip cream and juicy strawberries its almost like a committing a crime having it before dinner." She replied as she suddenly clung to him. "Dinner is very tempting to have first though...such a yummy taste. I can't wait! Can't i just have a little sample?" She begged wrapping her arms around him from behind. Her hands roamed his body with want. For both dinner and his dessert. "Then maybe I would be ready for a little dessert from my darling~" The girl giggled softly. She knew what he meant from dessert but she also would like some real dessert to and expected it as much. He really did spoil her though.

Eren had been letting her have it, being one of the many Betas in the Scouts he was eager to prove his worth as they made up the bulk of the forces. But Alphas and Omegas had left him a bit frustrated as they had talents he did not when it came to the body. Sure he could do things no one else could but they were different. And even if Omegas were weakerish, they still had great speed compared to the raw power of an Alpha. He was pushing down on top of Celeste to keep her from escaping as he moved into a locking position to get on her.

Her sparring partner had finally started to give up as Levi had arrived and complained that she was out of control. "I have half a mind to make a bitch out of you for what you are doing." Levi warned and while that didn't quite mean what many thought it did, it was more that he was going to beat her down if he had to. Then again the only one that tried and succeeded was Annie who never let the Omega forget her place under her as an Alpha. "Hurry this up and wrap up, that's an order. That includes you and your mounting of the girl." Levi warned as he watched Eren with the girl, he didn't have much to fear from a Beta.

------------

Tony grinned to himself as he felt Sasha come up behind him and grab him while he was cooking. "Heh, I'm well aware you want dessert, you are just lucky my family runs many of the farms and animals in this district and that I get first crack at things. Otherwise you'd just have to settle for my meat." He winked as he felt her clung to him tightly while she was trying to get her taste of everything. "Mhmm, well you've been a very good girl today my dear so I supposeeeee I can give you a taste." He lamented as he felt her feeling him up and loved it when she did so, there were many things he loved about her though gluttony wasn't fully, he made it work.

"Here my darling needy to feed." He chuckled as he presented a spoon full of the beef stew he had along with some fresh cream and a berry for her to try right after. Though she'd find he had some cream on his lips, no doubt for her to lick or kiss off. "I think I know something else you'd like to have cream covering if you are ready for it after dinner." He winked as he was able to let go of the pot and grabbed her ass in both hands as he turned around to face her fully. "My naughty potato girl."

When Celeste felt herself get pushed down and Eren putting all his weight on her she blushed slightly when she heard Levi's voice. "Ok Eren get off." She tried to wiggle free. Levi was always there to save her from from something right on time like being suffocated by the tall male. She got up quickly to brush herself off. "You could have killed me you know....trying to crush me like that." She frowned at Eren slightly. She was sort of embarrassed with Levi's word choice. He was so vulgar. "Y-Yes sir!" She replied with a slightly stutter. She had quickly finished things along with Eren and began to make her way inside passed the corporal. She knew Levi when she was just a kid but it seems he had yet to realize who she was which kinda hurt but she gets that she is different now and so was he. There were things the had changed about him and the rumors she heard made her ears flush read just thinking about it. Levi was fierce and was the perfect leader strong and strict. She could always feel his piercing gaze on her like a fire wanting to consume all of what she can offer. Her made her weak at the knees and she was sure she couldn't fight him. She still cared for him so much too. She was hoping he would remember her but it seems not even being this close a distance helped.

She wanted to take a quick shower anyways which would help get her heart beat back in order and her red cheeks to simmer down. He thoughts drifted off to Dinner aswell. She was looking forward to it and that was because of a certain commander. He could be fierce and serious when needed like the amazing speech he gave when she first joined but he could be kind and his gaze was so gentle for a alpha that is. She was looking forward to Dinner mainly cause sometimes he would bring her something sweet to eat like a candy. She always had a sweet tooth and besides she liked to talk with him mainly because he gives her tips on her technique and what she could try doing. Both Levi and Erwin were so different yet they were friends and understood eachother. Its shocking really. First she had to take a shower though and quickly clean her self up from the sweaty smell. Afterwards she would make her way to Dinner.

------

Sasha grinned ear to ear happy. "I wouldn't mind having just your meat! Meat is delicious and a blessing you know!" She replied. "I feel lucky even if it was just Your meat!" She emphasized meat. She wouldn't mind his meat and HIS meat. Thats everything she would need. Now she appreciated the extra stuff and him feeding her whenever she wanted and usually thats all the time. "I have been a really good girl~" She hummed excidely her eyes sparkled with such desire seeing the stew and her mouth instantly latched onto the spoon like a cobra catching its pray. "SO GOOD!" She cried out happily. She grabbed her cheek with one hand in love with the taste and was ready for the other spoon that had the lovely berry and cream and she was quick to devour it too. "Mmm! You spoil me so with such great food my sweet!" She sang happily.

"Hm?" She stopped catching the site of his lips when he had turned around to catch her in his arms and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her close licking her lips. "Of course~ I hope you will enjoy my own dessert too, my farmer boy" She let out a soft moan when he grabbed her cheeks giving them a squeeze. She didn't know if they would even make it to dinner because Dessert seems ready for the taking and she was gonna take it as she moved her head forward to capture his lips in a almost desperate needy way sucking on his lips cleaning them of their lovely coat of cream nibbling his lower lip playfully.

“You need to be ready for anything Eren warned her as he was given his orders to get off her and started to move off towards the men’s barracks as he had been frustrated. Dealing with Alphas and Omegas had their challenges and lately he was trying his best to get better as well, he had been brought down a few times by Annie so he was a little frustrated especially with the even more submissive at times girls which included Mikasa who followed him around a lot more lately.

As Celeste was set free of Eren and able to head off she’d find herself getting stopped by Levi after a bit of walking. Her scent had certainly now been in his nose as he approached her and while it was sparking in him he couldn’t really do that much on the training grounds. “I wanted to see if you were holding up okay..” He stated as he started to remember something about he scent from his past. Perhaps he’d inquire a little more now as he looked at the woman intently, with his laser focused eyes. “Especially cause I have this nagging feeling about you that’s been bothering me to no end.” He stated as he looked at the woman.

———-

Tony grinned softly though she still wanted his meat, and his cock he’d accept that about Sasha and laugh it off. He loved the way she looked savoring his cooking and food, though when she was savoring him she looked even better. “Well when you appreciate it so much how can I resist you?” He laughed and as she went catch his lips he kissed her back as she licked his cream.

“Well I might have to start calling you meat girl instead of potato girl since your standards have went up.” He flirted teasingly as he held her ass in his hands and massaged if, she has a nice soft butt with s bit of bounce when he spanked her but he loved being with her. As they kissed passionately and her nibbling on his lower lip he head starting to get aroused as he knew they had some time. “Let’s have a little appetizer before dinner while it’s cooking. A nice quick bite.” He flirted as his hands went into her pants to grab her ass and start to push down her bottoms.

After Levi had decided to bark his orders which funny enough Mikasa didn't really care to much for his words. Maybe because he wasn't to close and it seemed he was more interested in someone else and had his priority already. Hers was Eren. Seeming him push Celeste down really got on her nerves as she held a grudge against the girl. Quickly moving she followed Eren now that he was away from her. "Eren" she called out her voice sweet and soft as she came up from behind to grab his arm. She wanted to speak with him. To be close. She wanted to be with him and him to accept her. To take her down like he did with the other.

Celeste had wanted to just go and take a shower and go get something j. Her stomach but Levi had suddenly intercepted her and where she wanted to go making the girl stiffen up as she stood tall. She flushed a soft red as she nodded. "I been good sir. The training might be a little rough but I'm not complaining." She replied. She tried to look else where rather then his eyes that seemed to look into her soul. "Well...it could be just the changes that have been going on sir. Everyone's being having issues so maybe...that's why." She mumbled a reply unsure. She didn't wanna blurt out that hey we knew each other. Besides he had changed right? What was the point?

----------

Sasha hummed against his lips in delight of the sweet taste of when their lips were together. She could already feel the heat of which her body began to produce along with a sweet scent. It reacts to her lover, her alpha and she really couldn't deny that she really wanted him. She had giggled. "Meat or potato. It's all delicious just like me right?" She asked gazing up at him into his eyes.

"I was hoping you would ask for a little snack! I was craving a little something myself~" the brunette pecked his lips for a quick kiss and wanting to return the favor for him so sweetly kneading the flesh on her bum she moved her hands to sweetly sneak their way into his shirt slowly exploring his tones stomach and up enjoying the feel of his muscles. "I cant wait to get a little taste~ I want it now!" She whined kissing his jaw line playfully as she continued to touch him tenderly.

Eren looked at her and sighed in frustration being around Alphas and Omegas most of the day had been really annoying as he looked at the woman. "What do you want?" He asked in annoyance as he looked back at her getting a bit impatient as he looked at the woman. She had always been clingy and lately this stuff as they were growing and their bodies were really experiencing their statuses were getting stronger. "I need to go shower and get cleaned up." He sighed heavily in annoyance at her.

"I see and yet you are still having problems against Betas, they are the most average, the Alphas keep power and you Omegas are speedy. So why are you losing a grappling match to one of the worst here?" He asked curiously as he stared at her trying to figure her out further along with here he knew here after all that was happening. "Maybe... but still it's a bit annoying, everyone needs to be getting ready before we actually going out and the number of Alphas and Omegas in this year's roster is a bit too much." He considered as he looked at the woman and then patted her head. "Hmmm..." He stated as he gave a bit of a look and locked eyes with her trying to figure out his place with her.

------------

"Damn right you are a treat Sasha my dear." Tony flirted as he kissed her back hard while they were looking at one another, his body was emitting a musky scent from arousal and desire as he moaned against her lips. When she was getting her desires as well he chuckled and rubbed her backside affectionately before pushing down her tight pants as she was exploring his stomach and chest with a shudder. "Mhmm, then have your taste of me then and when we're done we're eating, and having more of each other!" He exclaimed as he kissed at her neck seductively.

As they were craving one another and their scents were intoxicating he couldn't wait to savor her any longer as he started to in earnest undress his naughty Sasha. "I suppose my good meat girl, could get something for her hunger." He winked and pushed her hands into his pants before starting to help get her naked, opting to undress whatever she tried to remove her strong, buff, boyfriend.

Mikasa was a little hurt when Eren had showed that he didn't really appreciate her company but the girl didnt want to give up. "You don't....Do you like her?" She asked. It wasn't a normal thing for the girl to stutter and looked at her shoes like a shy kid. "I mean just that I would like to practice combat with you and wanted to be with you Eren." She spoke up a little gently taing his hand in hers blushing a little. "I really like you..." She whispered to him. Her heart was fluttering and she wanted to just cling to him and in the end her Omega tendencies really decided to rear their ugly head as she attempted to hug the man closer to her in search of some comfort from someone she loved so much.

Celeste's eyes widened a little. "Uh well I can't really come up with anything for that. Eren is pretty fast for a Beta and always seems to catch me." She explained. She knew what Levi meant. They would have to go out soon and it seems not everyone is ready for it the way they had been acting lately. She looked around for only a moment but stopped her gaze catching Levi's and blushed quite a bit. "S-sir?" She squeaked out barely. It may have shocked her but as soon as she began to relax slowly. Even when they were keeping eye contact the girl instantly relax. For a moment she closer her eyes enjoying the soft pats of his hand her omega instincts told her this was where it should be as it released a warm sweet scent. "You use to do this all the time." She soke out loud before opening her eyes again and gasped realizing she let that slip. "A-ah Just ignore that! Best not to dwell in the past! I really need to go take a shower cause I am sure I stink!" She laughed nervously as she took his hand in a gentle hold to pull it away before letting it go.

"Can I?" She asked not wanting to just run off but she really wanted to.

------

Sasha almost purred with delight as he kissed her so earnestly and his scent was just to die for it made her mind foggy and her body scream out with want. she could practically feel how wet and ready she was in that instant. The throb was just so painful. She wondered if he was throwing her body off and sending it into a heat. "Tony~" She whined out when he kissed her neck biting her own bottom lip from him peppering her neck in kisses. "Oh you know I will!" She replied once he grabbed her hands which found their new place in his pants and grinned as she began to explore them her hands gently rubbed up against the growing bulge that was in his pants. "Yeah, I want a taste so bad." She whispered as she followed suit and quickly tried to under him unbuttoning his pants trying to shove them off too. Helping him get her pants off kicking them off.

"I want you to fill my mouth up. To savor you~" She seductively spoke whispering into his ear to make her alpha hot for her.

Eren looked at her as he gave her a weird expression at her question. He was probably one of the more... impotent men she'd know. Betas were normally just regularly sexually active but for Eren, he was less so. He always had a chip on his shoulder, always felt he had something to prove to someone. Even to her at times as he was a terrible person to really grasp how to express himself. "Mikasa... what are you going on about, I have to get stronger... I'm going to kill the Titans!" He stated as he lacked much in terms of sexual desire and as a result tended to be unaffected by the Alpha and Omega scents and sensations, though at times the Alphas presence did make him feel weaker.

Levi looked down at the woman as he patted her head. Something about him made him repeat it as she reminded him of someone else and now that she started to acknowledge it, he was starting to realize it too. He was starting to remember a younger girl than him and the underground, a blonde girl, a young girl. He was starting to remember her a bit more as he considered it fo ra moment as he had done it to that girl then too as he studied her. "You... were in the underground weren't you?" He asked as he smelled her sweet warm scent and she'd see it was working on him as he held her head a bit more.

Erwin hadn't been aware of this or he might have went after the pair to get at the younger girl he was taking a shine to.

----------

Tony grinned lustfully as he looked down at her, their scents had driven one another wild as he groaned in pleasure and nodded softly. His cock was hard and throbbing with desire and need for his girlfriend. He had taken to removing his shirt and attire when she was working on his pants. He'd get them off and soon they were naked in the kitchen near a chair he had for the table in there. "Mhmm, and I want you to taste me too.." He shuddered and soon she was driving him wild.

He had a look in his eyes that said he was going to give her a lot today. "Oh you naughty glutton Sasha... I'm gonna fill you up." He grunted lustfully as he sat in the chair near the table and helped her get between his legs but not before leaving behind some bites on her neck where he sucked on her flesh. "Go right ahead." He moaned and with her naked on the floor he'd reach down with his legs open and cock throbbing for his Omega he'd grab her soft breasts and massage them.

Mikasa nodded. "Yes I know and that's what I love about you. Your so passionate and I'm not trying to slow you down or anything I just....I want to be with you Eren. Standing by your side and being with you. I want to be more with you." Mikasa spilled her heart as she tried to hold him close. "Don't you like me at all? I wanna be enough for you." She almost was begging him to hold her. To accept everything she was. Being a Omega in love with someone especially a beta was hard and this was the reason and she knew but she still wanted to try.

Celeste felt her eyes starting to water when he suddenly mentioned the underground. So did he finally remember? She nodded slowly as she used her hands to stop any tears that would threaten to fall. "Yes." She whispered softly. "You...never came back and I was scared. Do you know how hard it was to live there as a kid?" She whispered softly as to not draw to much attention. "Why didn't you come back? I waited for a couple years. Thinking you would but it seemed you forgot everything." She asked softly a little emotional and she didn't mean to. "Can I please be excused to take as shower..." She asked a little worked up. She was wanting to escape the feelings she once felt coming back.

------

Sasha nodded her movements were desprare as she tried to rid of anything that was keeping them from one another wanting to feel their skin against each other. "My alpha" she moaned softly needy as she rubbed up against him her skin against his before he sat in the chair. Where she was quick to place herself between his legs for the honor to taste and have such a Devine meal. "Tony, thank you for them meal" she purred softly as she looked over his dick almost drooling over it as her soft gentle hands began to gently tease the sensitive skin of his shaft before she slowly placed her lips against the head. Slowly she took the head inside her mouth.

Her tongue gently teasing the tip as her eyes were stuck on his hoping that she was being a good girl because she was looking for even more and she may just take it

Eren looked at her and then shook his head. "I can't be tied down to anything, I can't afford to worry about something restraining me, not you, Armin, or anyone else." He stated as he looked at the woman. "So get off me I need to get back to training." He stated as he felt the hug and tried to peel her off of him as he went off towards elsewhere to train a little more before he was going to have a shower and dinner.

"I found another purpose and then things changed, during my time when was growing and became an adult... I was focused on other things I had figured you'd have escaped at your own you had potential." He stated as he looked at the woman and shook his head a bit and then patted her head from there. "Mhmm what you'd rather not go catch?" He asked holding onto her as he looked at the woman curiously and studying her there now that he remembered her as their connection growing up.

------------

Tony grinned as he kissed her once more before she descended between his legs. His hands were on her soft breasts and kneaded them in his hands. "My Omega." He grinned as he looked down at the woman as she was getting her meal of his cock. "Mhmm." He groaned as he looked down at her while she was looking so sexy there between. "Mhmm my Sasha..." He shuddered as he let her work on his cock as he gave her a nod of his head. "Mhmm let's give you a bonus little reward.." He shuddered as he gave her an extra bit of cream on his cock for her to savor as he was enjoying just her on the tip already.

Mikasa could feel her heart break with every word. Why couldn't he see that she would do anything for him? That she loved him so much and he can just brush her off so easily and leave her there to fall apart? She had to fight back tears as she watched his figure slowly disappear. She felt cold. There was nothing if there was no Eren. What was she going to do now?

Celeste nodded. "I know...things do change and you can't stop them. You have changed. I have changed. I mean even now everyone is." She mumbled softly. "I thought that maybe you had died or something and here I find you alive and well. It took you forever to remember." Looking at Levi slightly she wondered if he even tried to find her before or even thought of her before compeltely forgetting. "That's not it just...I don't wanna stink or anything I feel gross." She shyly informed him. "And it's close to dinner and I don't wanna Miss it" blushing a little she messed with a strand of her hair. She was kinda hungry and she was sure if she and him didn't show up then there might be rumors and God forbid there be any!

He was after all the corporal and he had a little bit of a reputation here. She nibbled on her bottom lip chewing at it shyly. She can admit he did have such a nice and wonderful smell for a alpha and can see a lot a girl's going for him. He had a lot of power and he has such authority it would make anyone weak.

---------

Sasha hummed against the sensitive flesh of his shaft teasing him by just paying attention to the head but when he started to drizzling sweet cream along his dick she couldn't resist as she took him deeper into her warm though sucking to enclose her cheeks as she began to taste the sweet cream taking him as deep as she could letting him touch the back of her throat slowly before moving back up then down again as she began to pick up on the pace trying her best to clean him of all the sweetness he bestowed on her. Her hands gently caressing his thighs and stomach as she sucked and dipped her head down to come back up with a pop letting him go her lips slick with saliva and cream as she licked them before moving to lick the sides of his cock in order to get left over deliciousness. "Mmmmn so good....I want more. Everything you have until I take Every last drop." Sasha moaned sweetly.

She enjoyed his touch on her breasts arousing her even more. She was a greedy girl and she was gonna take what she can get.

Levi looked at the woman and nodded. "You grew a lot since I last saw you, you didn't even have a scent back then." He told the woman as he looked at the woman in front of him as he stood there and studied her expression and body. "Sorry that it happened this way." He told the woman simply as he smelled her scent and grunted as he stood there with her. "Mhmm, and what if I wanted you to do that and avoid it." He stated and then gave her a nod. "Very well then go shower...." He remarked as he looked at the woman and let her go but she'd find and feel his smell there was getting close to her, it was almost oppressively strong.

------

Tony shuddered in delight as he looked down a the woman with a lustful look. She'd see him watch him with lustful eyes of his as she'd get the seat of his musk releasing more of his musk as he groaned lustfully. "Oh god Sasha you are really good at this, I love when you are sucking on my cock like this, you can have all of me there if you want to continue. I could just get used to you draining me of my cock's seed. You are just amazing and I want more of you too. Give me all of that lovely, sexy body of yours Sasha!" He demanded lustfully and let her continue as he fondled her breasts though one hand would every so often go back into her hair and ruffle it.

Celeste flushed at his words. "Well, I am a Omega now. I'm sure that's what....happened" she mumbled feeling quite shy the way he looked at her body like he did. "I'm sure it's not your fault." She replied quick as she fidgets with her jacket a little. She felt so small so vulnerable to him. Like he was some predator eyeing his prey and watching it's every move.
"Huh?" Confused as looked up to him. "Avoid....avoid dinner or?" Her voice slowly got quiet though as his musky scent began to envelope her senses.

She breathed in slowly she could feel it effecting her. Usually this hadnt happened yet. She heard from the other omegas and this put her in a little bit of fear. Was she feeling the beginnings of a heat? Her body temperature climbed the longer she stood there but she couldn't move her legs. Even after he dismissed her. Her body wouldn't move as it reacted to Levi letting off its own addicting scent and it was unusually stronger due to her workout before.

"S-sorry" was all she could really get out when she leaned up against him. Mainly because his scent was so over powering it made her a little dizzy.

-----

Sasha couldn't help but let one of her own hands begin to touch herself. She was slick as she used her own juices to touch her clit as she sucked on him. Him demanding her like that worked wonders as it turned her on even more. "Yes alpha I'll make sure to drain every last drop~ I won't waste a single thing." She breathed out sexily her lips moving along the skin of his dick her tongue following the veins and curves of him. She took him fully into her mouth once more sucking a little roughly before bobbing her head up and down working one herself with the same pace. Her fingers slowly slipping inside her wet heat as she played with herself. Her own scent began to grow stronger the more aroused she was.

Sasha sucked and swirled her tongue around his dick as her other hand began to gently carass his sack as she worked wonders with her mouth.

Levi looked down at her leaning against him as he studied her a little more. Deciding to deal with her as he had intended he grinned as he put his arms around her and ensured that she was going to be feeling the effects of him as he looked at her with a stroking of her back as he grinned. "Why wouldn't you want to partake in that..." He stated as he held her closer to him and let her get a stronger whiff of him. "I don't think anyone is in the showers, I'm sure we can use a stall if you wish to see what I'm really capable of." He offered to the woman with a heated tone as he had a surprisingly impressive body control.

---------

Tony groaned in pleasure as he nodded and patted her head gently. "That's my girl, you won't waste it I know that for sure." He stated as he looked at the woman between his legs. Her tongue usage had improved greatly during their relationship, but he also helped motivate her with sweets and yummy cock treats for her to practice her mouth with his cock. From this position he always felt bad about not being able to reach her needy pussy, but in the end she enjoyed sucking him off in this position as he groaned in pleasure. "Ah yes... so good... if I could live with this as my day and night I'd never want to move again."

Celeste wasn't prepared for this. She knew that this would eventually happen but with Levi of all people. His smell had invaded her nostrils while he held her so close. She could feel how nicely he was built in his clothes, his body warmth, and his breath against this skin. She gasped form him just touching her back gently running his hand up and down her back making her arch more into him blushing at how close they had gotten. "I-im sorry I don't know what goign on with me" She laughed nervously as she placed her hands on his chest to push but she absolutely had no strength to do so. When he offered to join in on the shower and telling her he could show her what he was capable the girl almost died of embarrassment. Her body reacted in arousal when images popped into her mind. "W-wait Captain I...I its so sudden...and I-" She breathed her breath growing a bit ragged. Her mind was going a mile a minute. "What if someone sees?"

-----

Sasha watched him. She loved seeing him enjoying herself. Just the sight alone really turned her on making her ache as she tried to ease it herself. She loved to give him pleasure and the noises he would make and the praises. She always felt like she was doing a good job. SHe hummed in response as she took him into her mouth deep throating him for a moment before moving again bobbing her head her hand gently messaging his sack as her mouth worked on his hard member. She didn't mind he couldn't do anythign right now but she was sure he would return the favor and the ending is always worth it. She didn't know why but just the taste of his seed on her tongue was always so delightful. Her favorite taste in the world by far.

Her tongue was pressing and swirling against his skin gently grazing her teeth against it. When she did this once before she was a little to rough but she had perfected it now lightly adding friction to tease him.

"I doubt it and if they do I'll yell at them to make them forget they saw it." He told her as he looked at the woman as he shook his head a bit and glared around. "There is no one who will bother us let's just shove them aside and do what we want." He stated as he looked at the woman there with a tisk. "You want to fuck don't you? I can smell it on you and you were thinking about me all this time, you no doubt wanted to continue didn't you?" He asked her bluntly as he grabbed her ass with both hands and fondled her there while he stood there with her in the open.

--------

Tony groaned in delight looking down at his lover who was working over his cock so skillfully. He was planning on ravaging her and really giving her the business of his cock and thrusts once he got her out from between his legs with her head. "Mhmm, you always treat my cock so well Sasha I love the way you handle me." He groaned with delight as he sat there and for a moment shut his eyes to savor all the sensations of her mouth around his cock brought to him. Her teeth had been an acquired taste but one he had come to enjoy from her as he shuddered a bit more as he was building up to his release inching closer and closer to it.

"Captain!" She squeaked out at his verbal language. She didn't wanna really just fuck. She felt if they did he would throw her aside. She gripped his shirt tightly in her grasp. "I do....I do wanna....do something but tell me." She whispered her cheeks flushed. She wasn't gonna say no her body and instincts wouldn't allow her to. Her soft gentle hands placed themselves on his cheeks. "Will I just be another....toy?" She asked softly. She was leaning closer. She was at her limit and when she felt his hands grab and touch her. Her lips touched his own with a soft touch before pulling even closer making the kiss deeper.

--------

Sasha had noticed how he leaned his head back and how he closed his eyes shut. She knew that he was getting closer with how her shuddered and how she could feel his shaft pulse in her mouth. He couldn't hide it from her and she knew he wouldn't because this was her favorite part. Getting him to shoot his load down her throat. This was her cue to start moving her head faster and even used the hand that she was previously using to touch herself to touch him her juices making a wonder lubricant using it to stroke the part she couldn't get all of. She was gonna get him to see stars, to explore in her mouth so she can finally get a taste of her yummy Tony. She was to busy to talk while she was at it taking him in her mouth and giving him pleasure.

Levi would be listening to the way she asked the question as he glanced down at her and soon she was up high enough to touch her lips to his as he gave her a curious look and nodded as they deepened the kiss. She'd feel his passionate kiss and his tongue invade her mouth as their scents were getting out of control before he moved and glanced his eyes on her. "I've yet to come across someone who could handle my stamina, they aren't toys to me so much as they were used because they couldn't keep up and handle my urges so I didn't waste time leading them on." He stated with the bluntness that was always apart of Levi.

------

Tony grunted once more as Sasha went right for the heart of his cock as he whimpered in delight with another groan. As she went to finish him off he'd shudder a bit more as he groaned further as she felt his throb and pulse in her mouth as he held her shoulders. After her lubing and stroking with her hands and mouth he'd be at his limit and just a little more of her effort and he gave her what she wanted. His cock had erupted into he rmouth with a nice thick load for her usage. It was not the same as the first load of a session together when they met up for their fun, but it was still no less impressive each time to fill her mouth with his hot seed. "That's my girl."

Celeste was of course a little shocked but she guessed the gossip could have been heard wrong and twisted. It does happen plus the way he kissed her really sent her to could 9 but now she after he pulled away she felt a little bad. "S-sorry I heard things and I assumed!" She was embarrassed she even asked. "Forgive me." She asked burying her face into his chest as a way to hide. "I hope that I can keep up...." She whispered against him but she was sure that he had heard her words. "And that I can be pretty good."

-----

Sasha always used her best efforts and it always paid off because as soon as his delicious cream filled her mouth she was more then happy suck and swallow as much of it as she could. He always gave her a good amount for her efforts as she pulled off slowly at his last few twitches as soft mom as she licked her lips slowly savoring what left she had in her mouth some dripped a little on her chin but quickly wiped it up with a finger and sucked on it watching Tony and smiled. "Thank you for the meal~" She giggled.

Looking down at Celeste he gave a nod of his head and patted her gently. “We’ll find out then won’t we?” He asked her curiously as he picked her up and started to move her towards the showers where they could be intimate together in relative peace. The barracks where they could were too far and he didn’t want to wait. He wanted to see if his fresh eyed Omega could handle him. He would start to move her into the showers and when he found a good stall he pushed her in and started to pin her against a wall and roughly kissed her with feverish passion and vigor. His hands were on her body and like the titans he slated he was prepared to slay her heart.

—————

Tony grinned at his girlfriend between his legs and chuckled softly when she licked him up clean and thanked him for her meal. “Mhmm I’m glad you approved my naughty little good girl. Maybe next time I’ll have to put it in your food to make it extra tasty for you.” He chuckled as pulled her into his lap. “Now let’s get some food in your belly because you need your strength for all the screaming in pleasure I have planned for you tonight.” He charmed her with a playful smack to her bottom.

She may have not thought this would ever happen and like this but...she wasn't totally against this. Levi was special to her despite being a little scary at times during training. She was a little embarrassed when decided to pick her up and move. She was just hoping no one would see her like this with him hiding her face against his neck. His scent even more potent and made her feel weak against him. What made her crave him more was how rough and dominate he was with her. She liked gentleness at times but roughness was also her favorite. "Levi!" She squeaked out when he pressed her against the wall with a gasp but her lips were quickly sealed by his own. She could feel how strong his kiss was, his want and need. She needed him aswell and kissed him back trying to match him her hands lost themselves in his hair as he touched her body.

She moaned against his mouth as he began to touch her needy body it reacted to him sweetly. She felt the ache in her stomach and how much she wanted him. "Levi...I want you.....I need you." She breathed against his lips kissing him once more.

Sasha giggled as she nodded. "It would be a good treat but I do appreciate your taste by itself. Its like your secret ingredient just for me~" She happily replied. She let out a laugh when he gave her a little smack on her bum. "Well Ill be keeping you to that promise! Im really aching for you too. So once we are done eating I want you to bend me over the table and fuck me senseless." She hummed sweetly. "Now! Lets dig in! Im excited for this!" Sasha ran to the kitchen trying to rush Tony in to get her a bowl and feed her acting like she was starving and that he never feeds her but of course that was a lie. "Im dying without food." She whined pouting.

Mikasa was broken hearted and had walked away from the others. She wondered what she was gonna do with out Eren? He was her everything. Sadly she would still do anything for him despite being pushed aside. She needed some time and maybe she could try again just right now was to painful to look at him. So she remember That Sasha and her boyfriend Tony were staying in their own place due to having their heat and rut. Hopefully they would be able to provide her somewhere to hide out for a little and she wouldn't be interrupting them from anything.

Levi was more than happy to try and give her exactly what he was and she was looking for in that moment. He was horny on a regular basis and despite seeing Mikasa he didn’t consider her anything he’d fuck as her scent was awful to him but this woman was nice and sweet and he’d make sure she was going to end up getting fucked senseless by his imposing cock in the showers as they kissed heatedly and passionately.

She’d feel him against her thigh as he kissed her hard and then started to pull down her pants and went seeking the source of her scent and desire for him. He was going to fuck her and let her have it all.

———

Tony grinned as he gave Sasha his earlier swat to her bouncing butt. “Of course my cute little girlfriend I’m always eager to fuck you senseless and make you moan and scream my name.” He teased and then brought over the readied food to the table in two bowls set in his spot which meant one thing as he pulled he into his lap to sit on him. They’d be able to eat like that for a bit letting Sasha rub on his crotch and Tony to grab her breasts and tease her loins a bit as they ate the main dish.

When he had finished he heard a knock at the door and sighed heavily. “Here my darling I’ll get your robe.” He kept two by the door for them and tossed over Sasha’s as he put on his own to greet whoever was there though the scent of sex and Alpha was clear and thick.

Celeste felt her head spinning as she was held against the wall and Levi's body. She could feel his body heat against hers and how their body's molded together. His kisses were addicting as she tried her best to keep up with these hot kisses. Her hands exploring what was available and she found he had a nicely toned body.

Her body was hot and she could feel it screaming for him and feeling his excitement against her thigh told her that this was real and not just a dream. One of her hands slowly crept down to feel what he had in-store as she touched him through his pants flushing as he removed her own.

----------

Sasha would giggle and purposely move her bottom to tease him as they are happily together preparing for what was to come later. She was so happy to have some food in her belly too. So she was gonna show him how thankful she was in the bedroom but what she didn't expect was someone at the door. She have a nod. "I wonder who it would be at this time?" She asked curiously pulling her robe over her body and looked over his shoulder to see who it was when he opened the door.

"Mikasa?" She gasped seeing the black haired woman. She rushed over to look her over. "Are you ok? What wrongs?" She asked but the woman smiled acting as if nothing was wrong. Mikasa wouldn't show them that she was hurt. "Nothing just needed some time off...." She trailed. The scent was strong from them but she tried to keep herself under control. It made her jealous that they were such a good couple to enjoy things and to be together

"Would you guys mind if I stayed her just for a little while?" Mikasa looked at the two for approval and Sasha looked over to Tony. "I don't mind if she stays." Sasha grinned.

Levi would grin as he looked at the woman and kissed her harder on the lips as he held her close to his body while they were against one of the shower walls. There were crude walls as he shut the door behind them, their legs would be seen together inside of it even if their bodies wouldn't be seen there. They'd be able to have some fun with some privacy but not all privately there. Still it was better than nothing as they weren't able to go to the barracks or the Alpha and Omega emergency rut area for sex to not try everyone go crazy with lusts and desires. No that was for much later.

He'd grin and start to strip her naked along with himself in the showers as he got ready to fuck her senseless as he pinned her once more while they were naked and gave her a chance to prepare. His cock was thick and throbbing for her in that moment as he was excited for the chance to find a woman who might handle him.

----------

The two were a great couple when it came to feeling one another out for sexual needs and desires as they ate and rubbed against one another. He was going to reach and get the cream and berries to cap off the food and fucking when they heard the knock at the door and saw Mikasa there. "Hey there... what's going on..." He asked with concern as he ushered her in, they'd hear the sound of a storm approaching so it was better to get the raven haired woman inside.

"Yeah go ahead Mikasa you know you are welcome here..." He assured her, their friends had generally been welcomed to his family's home when he was there or if they desperately needed space. "There are leftovers from the stew, go sit at the table and I'll get you some okay?" He offered and patted Mikasa on the back as he went and prepared her some dinner, and set it down at the table where she could sit or was sitting before bringing over the berries and cream. His musk was stronger in the kitchen where they had sex. "Sorry we ummm weren't expecting company, but we welcome you all the same."

Back
Top Bottom