Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scout's Lustful Desires (NobleLance and Angel-chan)

Celeste blushed a soft pink when he admitted it. "I'm shocked you never tried before. All this time you liked me. That's so sweet." She giggled. "You know I wasn't that busy all the time...I would have made room for my commander if he had just asked." She teased him sneaking in another kiss. "I would have been so thrilled if you had came to me like a I am." She added giving him another kiss as he leaned her down on his desk.

She had gladly taken his cock in her hand working him up teasing him to make the alpha aroused and want her more. "I'm glad though...that your eyes are on me. That means you weren't looking at anyone else." She breathed in his scent happily before he pushed her down on the desk making her moan out in anticipation. She was eager to have him. "I wanna give you a reward if you would accept this omegas prize." She whispered shyly opening her legs for him to see just how slick and aroused she was so he could easily penetrate her. "Please take me....take all of me" she whined.

-------------

Sasha felt that it was easier when he shifted them into a better position so she could have a great angle to devour Mikasa's pussy. With each thrust against her backside which made her cheeks bounce nicely, her tongue followed his movements and soon she even added her fingers in for some more pleasures. Her thumb began working on the bundle of nerves in circular motions. This made the dark haired girl quiver as her toes curled at the jolts of pleasures through her body. "O-oh well....maybe that's- ah. Why she's so good." Mikasa whimpered shyly closing her eyes tightly. Shuddering under Sasha tongue.

Sasha of course worked very hard but it was also hard to focus on how well Tony pounded into her pussy from behind. It just brought bigger pleasure for the girl receiving and giving was the best thing in her life! Sweet treats and a good fucking at the same time! When Tony spoke up to Mikasa the girl was already a panting blushing mess. "A-ah ok I'll try" she moaned moving her soft hands slowly to Sasha nice soft breasts giving them a little squeeze which caused Sasha to moan against Mikasa and cause Sasha's walls to squeeze Tony's dick tighter which just cause a all around effect for everyone's pleasure. "Is this good?"the girl asked for his approval shyly. Kneeding Sasha's breasts

"Not exactly proper for a commander to take advantage of a recruit like that I was going to wait a little longer." He admitted as he looked down at her between kisses as he laid over her while getting ready to make love to her. "Well now that I know you are offering I am more than happy to take advantage of that offer even if I can't offer you anything else in exchange." He admitted knowing that if he wasn't careful they'd think she was fucking her way to a better position.

"Are you ordering your commander to do so?" He asked getting an authoritative tone for a moment as if to scold her. In reality he ended up grabbing her hips and shoving his way past her flimsy defenses. She was already slick and wet and waiting for him and he was more than happy to take advantage of her holes and fuck her. "Then I intend to conquer you fully and completely." He stated as he looked at the woman, his body and thrusts were tender and passionate with the woman. His hands caressed her body and he kissed at her neck and face trying to comfort and enjoy the woman's body with his comforts.

-----------

"Maybe, but I never knew she did anything with girls... this naughty girl is gonna have to talk later when she's done with that loins." Tony grinned wickedly as he spanked Sasha a few times before going back to fondling Mikasa's ass affectionately as he watched them work together. "Mhmm, well feel what's she's doing to you, and then later you on you can practice on her, or on me though maybe she'll be teaching you how to please me." He teased as he moaned in pleasure.

"I can tell it is good Mikasa, because Sasha is tightening up and moaning in pleasure. When you get your partner to moan you are doing a very good job." He shuddered in delight as he moved over Sasha as he started to kiss and passionately make out with Mikasa. His tongue would be invading her mouth repeatedly as her body was very sexy and seductive when out of the uniform and now he couldn't help between moving between her perky ass and her perky breasts. He'd knead and massage them both back and forth, over and over again as he loved every second of it.

Celeste only giggled at his response. "Yeah, I can see where your coming from. She whispered kissing his lips. "But you must know I don't want anything from you just because your a commander. I want Erwin not your title" she reassured him running her fingers against his skin, gliding them ever so sweetly tracing his muscles. "You don't like me cause I'm a cadet or only a omega right? I'm sure you watch long enough to want me." She replied teasingly.

She flushed a deep red when he called her out. "I-i..." She whispered. Well that was quite. A turn on cause it seemed to make her body go crazy with want. Her scent growing stronger begging for him. "I guess I was...maybe I should be punished." She giggled but it was short as a moan erupted from her lips as he pushed past her folds finally filling her needy hole. She arched he back at how good it felt. "E-erwin...your so big. So sweet." She purred out softly her hands grabbing any part of him wanting to expire his body as he explored her.

His movements where gentle yet so passionate which made it way more intimate for the omega. She hugged him closer wanting there to be no space between them. "Erwin~ Erwin~ I want you to conquer me...I want your everything." She moaned her hands finding their way to his hair gently tugging it. "Your so sexy...I hope that I will be your only omega" she kissed his lips heatedly, almost being greedy with her kisses.

--------------

Sasha gasped out when he slapped the skin on her rump that stung so sweetly as the girl moaned continuing to hungrily eating out Mikasa her tongue gliding against the girls folds slicked with Tony's and Mikasa's own fluid as well has her saliva her fingers from her other hand began to work on her sopping hole as she stuck two fingers inside so easily and began to match Tony's thrusts as best she could getting the Titan slayer to cry out almost immediately as it was intense to feel all that at once.

Her cries where soon quieted down by his tongue as it invaded her mouth giving him a nice passionate yet a little sloppy kiss unable to really focus. "Then next time...I'll get both of you to moan....even more then now" she breathed in-between kisses nibbling his bottom lip moaning against his mouth as he touched and groped her nice tight body. Her breasts and butt was quite nice and had a nice bounce when hit though it wasnt as good as Sasha's. "I'll do anything for you..." She whined out shuddering feeling herself get closer to her climax.

Erwin grinned as he looked down at her while he made love to her. "Yes I want you to be my only Omega, Celeste." He stated simply as he stroked her body and face while he studied her expressions making sure that everything he did and with her would be the best outcome. There was not a wasted effort as he penetrated her and made love to her over and over again as he grunted in pleasure.

"Oh don't worry you will be punished greatly over time tonight I can assure you of that young lady." He mused as he continued to go on as he stroked her breasts and massaged them before moving to her backside. "I'm glad you approve of the touches and love making then, thank you for that Celeste." Erwin smiled as he moved with her further. "I plan to conquer you and ensure that you wouldn't escape me here and not want to leave until it's almost curfew." He admitted as he stroked her face and then went back to kissing her affectionately, more and more enjoying her feelings of her lips on his as she was quite tender when she wanted to be.

--------------

Tony shuddered in delight as he kissed his lovely titan slayer while he played with her tender, perky body, he hadn't expected her to be so soft but she was and he felt how fantastic she was. There was no way he'd let her go so easily as he felt her up and fondled her. "Mhhmm don't worry Mikasa, while you are here getting over your heat, you are going to learn how to pleasure the two of us, and in turn we'll make sure to learn how to pleasure you my dear raven haired beauty." He flirted as he kissed at her neck on both sides as he grunted contently at the pleasure they were doing.

"Though I'm sure once Sasha has made you Climax and I've finished inside of my love we can get started on you learning on how to pleasure me with instructor Brause eager to help." He teased spanking his lover affectionately once more with a teasing touch as he looked down at the woman and then back to Mikasa resuming his assault on her neck with his kisses before going lower and starting to kiss and suck on her nipples. he was going to help her climax so he could climax into Sasha at the same time as Mikasa for a double pleasure.

Celeste was like any omega, possessive and needy and her instincts always took the lead especially in this moment. A strong Alpha before her with sucha strong yet sweet scent that drove her body into a great need to be dominated and held in his strong arms. That is what she wanted for Erwin right now. She didn’t want another omega taking him either. She was sure he could have anyone he wanted here too. She wasn’t stupid. All omegas wanted Erwin and she didn’t blame them but now he was in her grasp. Hovering over her submissive body that was willing to bring him great pleasure as he made passionate love to her.

“Aaaah is that a promise commander?” She purred out her arms wrapping around his shoulders pulling him close to her body to become more intact feeling him against her soft body. With every thrustit made her moan feeling him filling her up so well. “Oh Erwin~ were you planning on locking me up in your office so we can make love over Andover again?” She asked her kissing his lips lovingly. “I don’t mind just...don’t let me get in trouble whenit hits curfew....I don’t know if I can let go so soon.” She gently ran her tongueuo His neck giving him a little nibble as she does.

——————————

with Tony’s hands upon her body feeling her up and Sasha working on her lower half using her tongue and fingers to bring her to a sweet orgasm. Mikes a could only cry out as her toes curled archingher back up off the bed as she grew closer and closer and finally as tony brought her perked nipple into his mouth she couldn’t help but finally let loose and cum againstSasha fingers and tongues letting the food craze woman suck and lick up her reward forall the hard work she did on the girl. Sasha was sure as well that Tony was pretty close too.The brunette licked her lips slick with Mikasa’s sweet nectar moving to grab the girls face and kiss her roughly letting her taste herself.

then she moved to kiss Tony shoving her tongue into his mouth aswell to share the extremelt]y sweet dessert that she was giving.Pulling back panting softly. “Of course...I would love to teat]ch her everything there is to know about our alphas sexy body....we can even bring food into it too! Did you know that Mikasa?" The girl asked a bit enthusiastic at the thought though Mikasa wasstill trying to recover from her intense orgasm.

"Correct your ass is all mine until curfew and then I'll leave your tired body naked on your bed." He told her in a seductive tone as he kissed at her neck a few times while she kissed his neck and cheek. He was enjoying her and her scent. She was a lovely woman and he was going to enjoy her time. "You may look tired and need rest but your punishment for being sexy and and a naughty Omega is going to be a hard fucking until you can barely walk." He warned her as they continued to make love.

Soon though he'd be building up his climax into her loins as he shuddered in delight feeling how close to his body. He'd wrap his arms around her and after a few more thrusts he'd star to give as he gave a grunt of pleasure while blowing his load into her loins. "Mhmmm, don't think you are getting away without a few more orgasms today on this desk, around this desk, or that table over there." He warned her as he filled her with his seed. "I certainly can used to having you all to myself you naughty little Omega, I expect you in my office for regular...punishments for your naughtiness." He advised in a lustful tone.

----------

Tony continued to pound away at his lover while he sucked on Mikasa's nipples until she climaxed for them both. He was satisfied in that as the new scents of Mikasa and Sasha filling the room made him even more aroused and needy for them then normal. Something about them both being there had driven him up the wall. At the kiss he'd let his tongue play with Sasha's as he got her taste and Mikasa's nectar on his tongue. "Poor girl isn't ready for that, but don't worry with the time she can get set aside for her heat we'll teach her." He whispered lustfully.

His cock would soon climax into Sasha's loins thanks to the thoughts of training Mikasa, she was kind of girl many of the Alphas wanted to have in the past but now he had her to himself and he had Sasha his lover by his side as well. It was a very ideal situation for an Alpha that was getting greedy. "Don't worry my dear Mikasa, you'll soon be as talented in sex as you are killing titans. And I'll look forward to that day because I want to see how talented scary you can be in the bedroom. My sword will be ready for you when you are ready again." He was teasing her as his sword was clearly by the lustful tones, his cock.

The girl loved the way he spoke and all the promises he was giving her in hopes he would keep them. The omega purred out softly. "I wouldn't mind so much...though I would worry about others seeing me naked. Wouldn't you?" She asked teasingly. She loved a jealous Alpha and she wanted to joke around a bit on the subject. Her hands running down his strong arms tracing them seductively. "I wouldn't have it any other way...I want my alpha to pound me into nothing..." She licked her lips staring up from under him.

"Erwin!" She moaned out as he pulled her closer bringing her own arms around him once more wanting to be closer to him, to be smothered by his scent. It was so intimate and so intoxicating the girl couldn't handle it as he thrusted deep inside her releasing his seed making the omega cry out as it initiated her own orgasm her walls clenching his cock tightly milking him of everything he had as her cum mixed with his creating such a addicting scent. "More....I would love more. All over" she panted breathlessly clinging to him. "I want you to fuck me verywhere. So everywhere you look you think of me..." She licked the shell of his ear moving her hips a little to stimulate him more, coaxing him for another round.

----------------

Sasha had pouted but Tony did have a point. They had been going at it like rabbits since they became lovers and Sasha seemed to have more stamina at the end of each round of mind blowing sex. The burnette almost drooled at the thought of their past sexy times too. Even at this moment as he finally released his seed inside her moaning she giggled softly. "Alright alright! But Mikasa as soon as you rest up we start training right away!" Sasha grinning happily.

Mikasa had finally caught her breath as she nodded blushing at how the two were so enthusiastic about this situation but it also made the Titan slayers heart flutter that they would wanna do this with her, touch her and love her like this."I'll do my absolute hardest." She promised. Sex did take a lot of her energy too. It didn't help that it was her first time and that she had been in heat before and never was satisfied. Tony satisfied her and she was hoping both him and Sasha will keep her and help her from here on out. She hoped she woudlnt be considered to greedy for wanting them. "Yes, I will take your sword head on on my own one day. Fearless and ready" she replied very serious like which made Sasha snort out a laugh.

"Hey Tony!" Sasha looked over at the male a grinned. "We should totally get a snack! I'm starving!" The girl grinned despite being full of his cum.

Erwin grinned as he looked her over once more while she was talking about being naked in person. "Heh, naughty girl don't worry I won't let anyone see your naked body anymore." He warned her as he gave her a grab to her ass while he took her and smothered her with his scent and groaned in pleasure on top of her. He felt her milking him of his cum while he had been ravaging her passionately. "I will be taking you completely then." He scolded her lustfully a bit.

Though sure enough he took the woman and started to move her over to the door that was shut. Instead he was fucking her against the door. Since his desk faced it, essentially he'd remember seeing her getting railed against the door just as she had wanted and hoped for in that moment. He'd continue to take her, his hands groping her ass and fondling her aggressively to one protect her ass from the door but at the same time to support her. "Let's be clear you are now all mine forever and always, you belong to no Alpha but me." He scolded her as he squeezed her ass in his.

--------

Tony grinned to himself as he looked at the girls between him and nodded as he gave Mikasa a pat on the head. "Heh, don't worry I intend to exhaust you both sexually until you are piles of smutty goo that are cooing and snuggling against my body." He grinned as he looked between them but at Mikasa's assurances and then as she was giving her promises he'd kiss the woman and then lay there between them.

"Mhmm, yes that's a good idea Sasha. Assuming you didn't eat all that cream... go get that and the food. I think we can use the cream to teach Mikasa how to give proper oral sex." He grinned teasingly as he pulled out of Sasha with a pop as he kissed her a few more times. Sasha had cum and cooking in her belly after all as he moved to hold Mikasa and teasingly rub up against her and kissed her a few more times while massaging her breasts. "I'll help warm her up for the next round." He teased playfully.

The blonde mewed out for the aloha in front of her in need for more then just one load of his seed. “Are you gonna lock me away in your room?” She asked holding onto him tightly loving that he was rubbing up against her scenting her which she happily accepted. “I wouldn’t mind as long as you spoil me and take me like this everyday.” She replied to his words. She was completely under his spell of his alpha hormones which filled her nose. She wanted him to take her over and over again and the excitement only grew when he picked her up to only shove her against his door for a second round.

“Aaah such a good place. Making you think dirty thoughts all day. Thinking of how good I feel” she gasped as he held onto her ass tightly in his big Rough palms. As she kissed at his ear again teasingly. She was so into the moment she didn’t realize what Erwin was implying but the omega couldn’t think straight with her commanders cock buried deep inside her cunt. “Yes! Yes I’m yours! As long as your mine.” She cried out in pleasure with each thrust her made. Her head flying back against the door leaving her neck exposed in the process. The neck always had the strongest location ofthe intoxicating scents the provided plus she wanted him to mark her up even more.

—————————
Mikasa can only feel her already tired body burn from his words getting worked up. Her heat was in full bloom so even if she was tired she still could go on. Sasha giggled happily. “I’m already a big pile of goo though!” She snuggled up against Tony and wiggled around playful on him before shoving her self up quickly excited when he told her to grab a snack for them. The girl more then happily jumped of bed after he pulled away from her letting some cum slip down her legs but she didn’t pay that no mind. After all she was after food! Though a little gasp escaped her lips offended. “Oh come on I mean yeah I usually finish everything off but this time I didn’t I swear!’’ Sasha tried to defend herself this time. She did have a bad reputation about eating everything until it’s gone. The girl hurried in the kitchen to grab a few things that could help and some cream too. Giving them some times to get Mikasa up and going.

It really wouldn’t take the omega long though to feel that heat once again rage through her sexy body. Her breasts and nipples were extra sensitive right now. Her whole body wasas the girl returned his affections and snuggled up close to the alpha seeking his warmth.”Oral sex....I’m a little nervous. I hope I can provide you with even better pleasure then before.” Mikasa was very determined. She would watch Sasha carefully and see exactly how she handles Tony. “I’ll do my best to pleasure you Tony” Mikasa looked up into his eyes full of determination.

Erwin grabbed at her ass and shook his head. "Sadly I cannot lock you away here forever to be my fuckpet, you are still a Scout after all and have to go and do some work. But let me be clear when your in heat your loins belong to me. Am I clear?" He warned her as she was forgetting she was between Levi and Erwin, best friends and now going to be rivals for her pussy at this rate given everything going on.

"Yep, I will be thinking of all the thoughts of my naked Omega getting railed everywhere in my office." He scolded her while fondling her ass as she told him that she was his. That was what he wanted to hear and ensure that he'd get from her. Her complete submission to his cock and he intended to break her in on his cock with passion. She had already been railed by Levi earlier so he'd probably be able to really do some damage on her tonight. For now he'd be focusing on deep powerful thrusts into her loins and kissing at her neck, eventually sucking on the parts of her neck her uniform would cover to not cause too much attention.

------------------

"I mean it's very handy when you are sucking me off, you do make sure to drain my balls when you are looking more to eat my meat." He teased her playfully as he looked her over and spanked Sasha as he left with a playful chuckle before going back to focusing on his new girl Mikasa between his legs. "Mhmm, you are very attractive, there were quite a few Alphas who wanted to approach you, even Betas for your beauty and body. Though i'll have to make clear your beauty and body are all mine now to greedily take." He explained lustfully.

His hands would fondle her sensitive breasts, tease her nipples while he kissed at her neck and lips. He would be sighing contently at her scent. "Nice, I'm going to enjoy this scent of yours." He teased as he pushed his face into her breasts and kissed between them even sucking between her cleavage as she spoke. "I know you will Mikasa, you have that fire in your eyes that says you can do anything." Tony assured her as he looked into her eyes from between her breasts. "When we're done by the time you are out of heat you'll be able to make me moan and groan without any help."

The blonde cried out at how roughly he was handling her. The door hard against her back. Breathless she looked at the alpha before her pounding deep into her. Despite loving what was happening she felt guilty in the back of her head. Her hormones and omega instincts over powered her guilt and thought process all together. She just hope this wasn't gonna bite her in the butt later. Which it probably would. "E-erwin..." She called out his name she was unable to answer him so to distract him she feverishly kissed him. Lustfully tracing his lips with her tongue.

With every powerful thrust the girl whimpered clinging tightly to him her nails slightly digging into his skin. She was already a mess and her juices made her slick and easy for him to move from her previous orgasm. They were making a mess and she was sure it would take a very long time and good scrub to rid of the stench on their union. "Alpha~" she whined out shuddering as she felt herself.oncr again get closer to her orgasm again.

----------------

Mikasa watched him and listened intently. "Yes. I will make sure to pleasure you to the best of my abilities." She flushed a little at his words. She didn't mind him being greedy. Mikasa always fought off other alphas and betas so she wasn't new to the whole thing. She had many admirers but she paid them no mind other then Eren but her efforts to have him court her was in vain unfortunately. Now she had Tony before her though. He was a different case and she actually wanted him more then Eren.

She was quickly pulled from her thoughts when Tony started to kiss and suck on her expired breasts letting out strangled moans and whimpers. "Y-yes." She agreed. As long as she could be by him and Sasha's sides she felt like she really could do something. Meanwhile as they fondled and kissed on another Sasha grabbed a few things they could use for fun and the cream aswell as stuffed her mouth full of snacks aswell happily skipping into the room cheeks full as she smiled at the two. "Got em!" Her voice muffle a little due to her mouth being full.

Erwin continued his onslaught on her pussy as he fucked her relentlessly. She had no idea what she was going to be getting into between her two combative Alphas who wanted her all to themselves. Levi for all the time he wanted to rail and get someone who could handle him. Then her commander who enjoyed her company and wanted her to dominate and own all to himself. It was going to be many long sore nights if she was passed between the two horny scouts.

"You already smelled clean before, clearly you love getting dirty my Omega." He warned her as he played with her nipples and teased her clit to ensure her torment from the pleasure of his thrusts. He teased her and soon she'd find himself climaxing into her folds once more against the door where he was fucking her. He'd be planning where to put and take her later on if he desired to do so after all was considered. He was having fun owning her all for himself.

-------------------------

Tony grinned looking at Mikasa as he got on her and then flipped them over so she was laying on his body. "Good, because I'm going to ruin you for all other cock while you are in heat you know that right. It's gonna be the three of us, fucking, sucking, making love all damn day and night until you are out of the heat and when we are done you'll look at any other cock and want just me." He assured her lustfully as he saw his lover come in and join them once more.

"I swear one of these days my darling I'm gonna just end up tying a belt around your head and forcing you to drain my cock so you don't drain my stockpile of food. just because my family supplies food to the town, doesn't mean our supplies are endless." He sighed softly and spanked Sasha and then Mikasa as well teasingly. "Good then swallow your food, and use the cream as as a teaching tool for Mikasa, let her get a fair share of cream in the instruction on how to service her Alpha's cock with her mouth."

Being shoved up against the door and fucked so ruthlessly had the omegas head spinning with pleasure and lust for the alpha in front of her. Gripping at his shoulders tightly as he penetrated her deeply making her call out his name, moaning. She didn’t really think of how it would be after this. She didn’t have time but she did feel a bit guilty. She cared for both Levi and Erwin. She had hope that maybe this could play out well in the end though. But she couldn’t focus on it right now, not when she was making love so passionately.

Celest whimpered softly. “Of course I would like for my alpha to dirty me...” she purred into his ear. Crying out as he began to rub circles in her already abused Clit and teasing her hardened nipples. With all that touching and pinching and rubbing who could blame the girl for cumming so soon? He was generous with his touches and assualt on her body. Feeling him release himself inside her madeit ten times as strong as her body shuddered and shake her head hitting the hardwood of the door. “E-Erwin!’ She gasped out his name. Itfelt like fireworks going off inside her small body as she clenched on top him. Her slick dripping down his cock and her thighs.

She quickly captured his lips is a needy kiss from her commander.“Alpha..my alpha!”

—————————

Mikasa let out a soft yelp past her soft lips as he flipped them over. Her breasts smooshed against his chest and her velvet like skin against his. Her checks burned softly as she looked down at him her strands of beautiful charcoal hair cascading their faces. Her dark eyes glimmered looking down at him almost like a love sick puppy who couldn’tget enough. She didn’t know if it really was the heat or her heart who wanted him but she knew she was looking forward to what he promised. “I only want you now though. I don’t think I would be happy with anyone else.” She admitted hervoice soft as it game out almost like a whisper before the loud Sasha came into the room.

The brown haired girl poured a little when he explained she shouldn’t be eating to much of the food. “Oh I don’t eat that much!” She giggled when he smacked her butt. Mikasa a little gasp. “Besides food is very important and can be used for pleasure! Don’t you like it when we use it? I don’t mind eating you either of course but still!” She set down everything she brought in neck to them on a nightstand. “I know you like it when we use thecream on your cocked course. I’ll teach her how to use it! But we can’t lose even a single drop.” She inform Mikasa who have a nod slowly sitting up. “Should we begin now?” Sasha asked smiling.

“Does our alpha have another round in him?” She teased a little.

Erwin would continue his assault on her loins as he climaxed into her the woman with a grunt of pleasure. It was clear she had sex before him, he wasn't foolish she was far too sensitive to have not had been fucked by someone else. He'd make that man pay and his Omega remember who her cock was in the future, now and always. Then again he didn't know the most lethal Titan Slayer was her other lover but he'd have learned one way or another from either the rumors or if she confessed it.

"That's right I'm your Alpha, and your are my Omega." He growled as he kissed her hard on the lips and shoved his tongue deep inside of her mouth. He'd be exploring her like the scout he was as he grunted in pleasure at the feeling of her hot mouth on his warm tongue. She was needy and he was horny as he continued to rail her further and further. "How many more do you think you have in you Celeste? One, two, several more inside of you longing to escape?" He asked her with a lustful groan as he squeezed her ass and sucked on her nipples while she was up against the door. Erwin would start to move her over to the table where he'd have his meals and rock back and forth into her there. It was smaller than the desk so she'd have to cling to him or drape over the edge.

------------------

"That's the right answer my lovely Mikasa." Tony assured the raven haired beauty as he held her before seeing Sasha come in. "You eat far too much, but at lest it goes straight to your tits and ass so I suppose I can't complain too much about your eating Sasha." He chuckled and once they were all getting ready he'd caress their rears affectionately while Sasha was looking over the cream and his cock. He'd give a nod to them both.

"I have plenty of stamina my cute little Omega, not my fault you can't keep up with my sexual appetite." He winked as he sighed contently while opening his legs a bit more to let them both get between his legs for what was to come. "I can handle the efforts of both Sasha and Mikasa. This cock is just a Titan you have to slay, or lay in this case." He teased them both and kissed them both on the lips before getting comfortable once more on the bed sitting up more so they'd have access to his cock and balls. "Sasha show her what to do, and then use the cream as a guiding post for her to practice on." He chuckled a bit as watched the two.

The girl shuddered before him when he finally spilled himself within her and she felt weak but she did keep her grip on him strong as he gave her such a strong and mind blowing kiss her tongue meeting his as she allowed him to explore her mouth heatedly. Her body hummed in pleasure as he kept going, pushing her further and further up the door before she felt cold air on her back and movement of their bodies to a new surface in his room. She was sure they already had made a mess and she wouldn’t mind making more messes.

“I can take all of you. Everything you have. Please Erwin, give me more” she begged out softly kissing at his neck as he rested her on top of the small surface. “I want to be overflowing with nothing but you.” She whined out for her alpha needily moving against him too. “I have many more...” she breathed out against theskin of his neck leaning back a little but kept her hold on him. “A-are you tired Erwin? Or do you have more in you too?” She threw his question back at him in a way to tease him a little. She was sure he was a busy man and worked hard so he could by chance be tired but he was strong and she knew he had a lot of endurance so she could guess what he would say. “One moregood love making session before bed time? A littletreat?”her voice silky sweet as she ran her right hand against his check lovingly looking up at him.

———————————

Mikasa smiled at his reply to her words the watched Sasha curiously. Sasha laughed out at his words. “Well of course it does. I gotta keep my figure Nice and soft! I mean I could try and go on a diet Or find another source of food maybe.” She joked giving him a wink. Shewould never wonder far from him or at all really because he treated her so well and fed her plus...she loved him. Why would she leave? She hummed getting set up making sure there was a good amount of cream upon his shaft licking her lips. Mikasa of course next to her nervous but eager to help and copy the girl.

“A titan huh? I guess you can call it that. Though I haveall the energy in the world as long as my belly is full.” Sasha giggled before sticking her tongue out watching Mikasa before going in to lick up the right side of his cock licking up some cream starting off simple.Follow my lead.” She told the other girl who nodded quickly before moving torun the flat of her tongue against his cock cream building upon her tongue the sweetness covering it. Sasha gently massaged his balls watching Mikasa. Once Mikasa took her own lick Sashas mouth closed on once side and a Mikasa followedboth their tongues danced against the sensitive flesh Sasha moving up and down the sides licking all over.

Mikasa followed Shasta movements as they moth began to lick and suck on his cock Sasha taking Mikasa’s hand to show her how to caress his balls as they did so. Timid but soft hands gently taking i]their turns to touch him.

Erwin would be looking down at him and continued to kiss her check a few times getting more and more heated as he looked down at her on the table as he groaned a bit in pleasure while he fucked her loins on the table. "Yes I know and I have plenty more after all I've only had you twice." He stated but at her suggestion of one more good love making session he'd consent since it was getting late and she'd need to be getting a nice washing somewhere and somehow. "Very well we'll have more time and maybe you can get a treat by cleaning me off afterwards so you'd taste your Alpha's cock."

For now though he'd give her all he had to pleasure the beauty that was on his table. He'd be relentlessly pumping his hips into her trying to overwhelm her and avoiding them. His arousal clear and her scent was overwhelming as he continued to assault her loins with his cock. Even with his own scent filling the room and her nose, he could smell her easily through while he railed her once more. "Mhmm this feels very good and right. I'm glad."

---------------------------

Tony would watch the two between his legs and gave them a nod of approval. "Oh I know you do Sasha, I know you will. Though I sometimes think I outlast you in bed." He winked as he looked at his lover happily. "Who knows with Mikasa at your side you might finally be on top of me in terms of stamina." He teased further but then stopped as he watched the two begin. Sasha was very good at this as he sighed contently at the familiar sense of her on his cock and balls.

"Ahhh oh god..." He shuttered a bit as he felt both tongues on his cock. He had never experienced that sensation and Sasha would be able to see a very pleasured looking Tony above her as he laid back. "Hey dear, I think you need to teach Mikasa how to suck my cock often... maybe daily... maybe multiple times a day." He moaned in pleasure as he laid there and then started stroking their heads affectionately while they continued to lick him. Though Mikasa timid but soft hands fondling him was a nice sensation. "Ah yes that's very nice... keep going."

She could feel the table under her move and could hear it freak against the weight and his hips pummeling into her. She could probably do this all night but she rather not deal with rumors or people asking her questions of her where about. She leaned back more to watch him thrust into her flushing red. She liked that they were connected and she didn’t want to separate from him. It was a like she was having a little battle in her head on what she should do. When he suggested her getting a taste of him though she didn’t mind to much if it had to end jut meant they can rest up anyways and begin again tomorrow right? Tonight though he would be serving her a little dessert. “Of course, I must clean up the mess I made. I’ll clean my alpha up” she mewed back a reply.

her orgasm from earlier had the girl feeling very sensitive and she wondered if Erwin was jut as sensitive as her as his cockglided against her wallsleaving her legs shaking. She threw her head back feeling herself build up against she slowly let go due to her arms feeling tired to drape herself hanging of the table as he pounded in her leaving her breasts open for an attack. Her breasts bounced witheach thrust of his hips and whimpers leaving her lips.

———————

Sasha smirked. “Well I can’t help it sometimes. I get hungry and need to rest up but I bounce right back don’t it? Ready to go again and again.” She replied letting her hands still fondle his balls as Mikasa’s mouth stayed on his hardened dick slurping up the cream and continued to love as says instructed. Sasha watched letting Mikasa take control for a moment. “Yeah hat is true. With two omegas now I’m sure we can finally tire you out!” She giggled at the thought as she had Mikasa stop. “Take in your mouth fully.” Sasha explained guiding the girls head as she moved her to take him fully in her mouth the cream building up on her lips. Sasha licked her lips.

“I’ll show you how to do it.” Sashas hand buried in the girls soft locks gripping them as she slowly pushed her head down and held her there for a moment. “Remember to breath.” She reminded the girl before letting her come up and guided her down this time further until his cock touched the back Mikasa’s throat for a second and brought her back up. “I know how he likes to when I take as much of him in my mouth as I can. Don’t forget to use your tongue still too!” She explained moving the girls head up and down. Mikasa was a little surprised at how Much goes into blow jobs. She quickly began to move her tongue alone his cock trav=cug. The veins and licking up the sweetness of the cream.

“I’m sure Mikasa needs extra training so don’t worry love! We can do this as many times as you want. Until we empty you and you havenothing more to give.” Sasha promised happily.

"That's better, be my Omega, Celeste." He smirked and continued to play with her a bit more as he moaned in pleasure at the actions of her there. She was incredibly warm and tight, even if someone had made a mess of her first as he didn't want to have to deal with that other Alpha he was going to ensure she was all his. He was going to enjoy her completely and fully today before she had to go and be a soldier again. He'd have to make sure she didn't end up in danger in trouble and he'd have to punish her in the not sexy way as opposed to the fun sexy way.

Still he'd work his hips against her's repeatedly impressed she didn't have any bruises on her hips from how well fucked she had been between the two of them. Her head was over the edge of the table as he started to suck on her neck while fondling her breasts. He'd assault her breasts without hesitation striking quickly like any good scout would when fighting a titan. His mouth would be sucking her neck leaving marks that would be hidden by her uniform.

--------

"Ah yes...." Tony whimpered in pleasure at the feeling of them taking turns going down all the way to the base of his cock. He'd feel the back of their throats each time. "Ahhh yes that warm inviting mouth feels very nice... you are a good teacher Sasha. Mikasa you are taking to it quite well even if it's a lot to take it. most of this you'll learn from naturally sucking on my cock and learning from my wants and needs dear." He shuddered in pleasure.

"Yes I think being drained is for the best... for Mikasa's training it's important to help." He'd be shuddering in delight as he groaned in pleasure as he moved to moan and feel amazing from her mouth and tongue as Sasha took over on the balls. "Now my love, don't be greedy let Mikasa learn how to handle my climax on her own. You can help clean up anything she can't handle." He mused as he looked at the women between his legs as he sighed contently. "Yes drain my balls empty me out both of you."

Moans a past Celestes lips as he continued his assault on her body. Her body was so gonna suffer later on but she was prepared for it. She knew she was gonna be one sore girl in the morning. She loved feeling his mouth on her skin. His tongue was skilled and his lips sucked on her flesh that colored beautiful red marks upon it. At the moment she didn’t mind but she will appreciate him doing it in places where others couldn’t see. Her hands found their way into his blonde locks running her fingers over his scalp. “E-Erwin...I’m so close!” She warned him.

she could already feel the coil in Her lower stomach getting ready to burst as it built up with every time he thrusted back inside her hitting such a spot dead on. She wouldn’t expect anything less from her commander. “Nnnngh! Aah!” She screamed out as she felt the rush of her orgasm flood her body her juicesflowing out of her dripping down on the floor coating Erwins cock beautifully. Her walls once again Clenching him tightly in their grasp needily trying to keep him inside. “M-my Alpha...” she whimpered clinging ontohim once again.

——————

Sasha grinned triumphant from al, the praise he gave her. Of course she was a good teacher. Who knew his body better then her? “Well I also learned from the best ol. You.” She pointed out. He helped her by teaching g her all his favorite things and she will gladly pull out all the trump cards tomake him a moaning mess like he makes them. She licked her lips again watching before hearing him ask her to let Mikasa give it a shot without her. “Sure thing! You can do it Mikasa!” Sasha cheered her on sitting up happily watching.

this of course made the titan slayer a bit nervous having a Audi’s ce now watching her but she tried to not let it get to her as she copied how Sasha touched his balls, palming them gently with her surprisingly soft hands as she tried to take him deeper into her mouth by her self using her speed as well beginning to hurriedly move her mouth up and down his shaft before slowly down to allow him to savor the feeling. It was almost like she teased him. “Your doing great!” Sasha have a thumbs up as she enjoyed so,e of the cream as she watched licking her fingers happily.

Erwin would be pounding away into her loins as he passionately pounded her more and more while she was calling out how close she was to the pleasure. Soon they were both orgasming on the table and she'd be left to be a mess once more. For the second time today she had been left a pleasurable mess by a thick cocked Alpha. "Damn right I am your Alpha." He told her as he kissed her and it went on with foreplay, and her cleaning his cock for the night before she'd be able to get some freedom to wash up and clean up. She had been unaware of someone watching her movements.

It would be a few days later that anything major would happen. Celeste would be handling both of her Alphas as both Levi and Erwin would be taking up some of her time. Though for her it was nice but also tiring, she'd end up with Levi and then when she missed going to see Erwin or was late to him he would tend to punish her first before fucking her directly. It had been overall a nice system for the beauty as she got it from both ends, sometimes literally depending on their tastes that day.

However today as she was dealing with her Alphas she'd have found in her almost public fucking of Levi again, that someone left a note in her discarded panties. It was a threat to expose her secret of being with both the Commander and the highest ranking Scout two timing one for the other. She'd be given a location and a time to meet up to discuss matters on her little incidents.

---------------

Tony had moaned in pleasure as he praised and helped Mikasa with adjustments on pleasing him. For Sasha he'd put some cream on his chest for her to lick off. The night had went well for the trio as he was emptied in his efforts to train Mikasa with Sasha. The remaining days of both Sasha and Mikasa's heats were filled with sex and training and after a few days Mikasa had caught up to Sasha, and in some instances was outperforming her. Not that he'd get rid of either of them, he had grown smitten with Mikasa as had Sasha did.

The rumors however had went about plenty, that not only had Tony tamed Mikasa but that she was his Omega. People didn't give him too much credit with Sasha as she was a glutton and his family was a food producer for the Walls. But Mikasa had been on top of a lot of fuck lists, granted he'd not be able to savor them the way they did at home when they returned to the camps but they did have some fun discreetly.

However, Eren had returned two days after the trio had returned to the Scout Regiment and to be honest Tony had wanted to deal with Eren. During a sparring match he taken down the beta and groaned in annoyance. "I oughta break you for what you did to Mikasa, that poor girl wanted you and you rejected her." He stated quietly in annoyance as it was the rare time that Tony ever got predatory and aggressive Alpha outside of sex.

Throughout the couple of days that went by, Celeste felt they were going well, enjoying her intimate time with her Alphas. Of course she hadn’t said anything to either about the other which at times she thinks about it and how she could bring it up but she also didn’t wanna cause a ruckus and a fight between the two powerful men. She found herself in a pickle really since she wanted both men to be hers. She couldn’t but think about how they hadn’t found out yet, or maybe the have but they don’t bother to say anything. Unfortunately that’s not the only thing that had worried the poor girl.

As of recently after her and Levi had their normal fuck she found a letter addressing her and the two alphas. She felt almost sick to her stomach as fear consumed her mind. She new this would eventually happen but she wanted to be the one to tell them plus she didn’t feel like others gossiping and this getting out either. Who knows of how many jealous o,egos would come after her and how it could effect the reputation of her corporal and commander. So holding the letter against her chest she decided to handle this alone going to the location that she was told which it being the horse stables later in the evening. Usually no one is out there at this time.

she had actually gotten there a bit early as her eyesscanned around to see if she could find the person who written this letter to her. Her heard pounding in her chest nervous, anxiety feeling her being. She didn’t know what this person wanted and wonder what would happen or if it was someone crazy ready to stab her or so,etching. She did have a wild imagination so she came up with any possibilities in her head of what was to come.

———————————

life had gone pretty smoothly as the two omegas as got through their heats with the help of Tony, indeed Mikasa had gotten the hang of being a very helpful omega to her alphas needs.which m=Sasha was proud of because of course Mikasa learned from the best right? Life went back to pretty much normal a]when they went back scout regiment and started their daily chores and training and Sasha continuing her gluttonous tendencies. The only thing that was different, for Mikasa that is, is that they still had sex though it wasn’t as often since they usually were busy. Mikasa found at the end of the day sex was amazing especially taking a bath. The showers were ok but in a tub it was nice.

during a particular sparring though it seemed Tony was abit more aggressive today and turned on Eren with a quickness though no one could really blame him. He did put Mikasa through a rough time. Even then though his omegas were thereto stop him. They didn’t want him to get introuble either. Who knows what type of punishment he would get if he really tried something. Sasha hurriedly got to his side trying to use her se]cent to calm her angry alpha. “Tony it’s ok.” She soothEd rubbing hisback gently. Mikasa on the other. She avoided eye contact with Eren.

Dhe was a little scared to look at him in fear of him hating her. Despite everything he put her through she still cared for the beta. They were childhood friends after all. She attempted to tug Tony away hoping he would follow staying quiet. She really didn’t have anything to say to Eren. She had to take care of her alpha anyways and calm him jut as Sasha was trying to do. Usually omegascan get their alphas to calm down with their scent and having two could make that effect stronger, it usually depends on how stubborn a alpha is though.

Reiner had been looking for ins and ways to get to the Commander, in reality he was trying to manipulate a way to get Eren the Titan Shifter alone so they could steal him away. Annie had been doing her part, and things had been looking up for them. Mikasa had been taken out of the picture thanks to her getting in heat and being charmed by Tony leaving Annie to try and dominate Eren a bit more to manipulate. But they still needed a way to control the flow of information on his whereabouts once combat missions were being assigned. He couldn't get in close with Levi, nor Erwin and Annie couldn't make headway with either of them being Alphas.

So when Celeste, horny little fuck bunny to both Levi and Erwin had been spotted he knew this was probably the best chance to blackmail her into betraying them and getting the information. As he was watching her from afar getting to the meeting he'd watch her wander a bit nervously to study her. She didn't have any backup she came on her own to the meeting which was exactly what he wanted from that woman.

Walking forward he'd eventually come and get her from behind and held her around the shoulders as he pinned her there. "Heh, well then, looks like you've been a bad girl having fun with two Alphas secretly." Reiner warned her as he stood there holding her from behind. "I'll cut right to the chase I need something from your Alphas, and you are going to help me get it. Seem to be fair? You do what I say you get to keep your secret fucking secret, if you don't we'll see how territorial your Alphas are."

--------------

Tony would be looking down at Eren who was under him. Mikasa and Sasha had been working together for their training and sparring together. For now he'd be looking down at him with a glare but between his two Omegas and their calming scent he sighed heavily as he felt them on his sides and rubbing his back. Slowly he'd let go of Eren and let him on the ground with a look of annoyance. Taking in a few deep breaths both to calm down and to savor them.

"I won't deny you access to Mikasa, you two have too much history together... but if you ever hurt her again I will show you no mercy. I care too much about her to let that slide so freely." He stated as he got up and let his girls escort him off to away from the area leaving an angry looking Eren on the ground. Mostly because he felt weak not because he lost Mikasa to him as an Omega rather than anything else.

Looking between the two once they were alone he'd kiss Sasha on the lips first and then Mikasa as he held them both to his chest tightly. "Sorry girls, I just... seeing Eren for the first time since we've bonded Mikasa I just couldn't stand letting that qualify as acceptable so easily. I love having you both around." He sighed once more and breathed them in a bit further as he enjoyed the sensation. "I look forward to your next heats... then again I haven't had my own in a while." He mused. "Probably because you both have been pleasing me so."

Celeste was nervous being out there alone. She wondered who this person was really. After a moment she did have second thoughts about being there was she had about had enough of waiting. As she was going to take off but strong hands gripped her shoulders holding her down in place making the omega scream out surprised. Shaking a little as her heart almost pounded out her chest from the fear that ran through her veins. She recognized the scent of one of the men who she sparred with before. It was almos t;Ike cinnamon and it made her nose sting a little. His voice boo,I got from behind making the girl cower a little.

“R-Reiner?” She asked shocked and confused at the man. She did t expect him nor expect that he needed info from her either about the alphas she was sleeping with. “W-what kind of info? And what do you mean how territorial they get? Why are you doing this?” She grabbed his hands with hers trying to get him to let her go. All she had was question After question as she tried to squirm out of the mans grasp. He was obviously bigger then her. He could easily take control of her.

‘Reiner seemed like a nice guy to or so it seemed. She really didn’t understand why he was doing this.

———————————————

Mikasa was very thankful that nothing to violent happened back there. Who knows what Levi wouldnave done if he had found Tony pummeling Eren to a pulp on the ground. Both girls were glad the]at they were able to stop him from doing something he might regret later. They wanted to protect their alpha the best they could and surprisingly it worked. Sasha happily accepted a kiss from him her lips pressing against his own. Sasha was a little excited he got so protective even if it wasn’t for her.

Mikasa also accepted the kiss in hopes to calm him down even more. Both omegas scent him rubbing up against him with their soft calming scents, Mikasa smelling of a soft scent of hibiscus as Sasha smelled more of like brown sugar. Both working on their aggressive Alpha. “Your ok I really do appreciate what you were trying to do. It’s really strong of you to stop aswell.” Mikasa spike up. “Thank you for trying to stick up for me Aether.’ The raven haired girl smiled up at him.

Sasha hummed watching the two quietly. Maybe she should find herself so,some to rival against Aether....she wouldn’t mind a jealous Aether to roughly take her. Sasha of course kept that thought locked away. “Oh that is true. It had been a while since you experienced your rut. This might be a sign it’s coming though. Don’t alphas usually get more aggressive the closer they get to going into a rut?” She asked curiously. Fortunately Aether hadn’t needed to get aggressive but this could be a sign. “I know they lose control to end up fucking almost anything, even going tog rest lengths if they have omegas to find them.” She pointed out.

Reiner would look at the woman and smirk a bit as he held her close. It was a nice scent of her's as he felt her struggle and in spite of him holding her down she'd be able to enjoy his cinnamon scent which was a sharper version than normal based on what he was experiencing in that moment. "Heh, sorry about that. You see I've been requested to handle a few things based on the patterns of the Scouts and since I'm not close enough to Erwin to get it. This is the next best option." He advised her.

"As for them, there were rumors they once fought over the same girl so I could imageine them getting into a fight once they realized what they might be dealing with together." He advised her with a warning tone as he looked her over and then gave her a grin. "So why don't you be a good girl and help me to keep things a secret?" He offered with a bit of a grin on his face as he looked at the woman and then turned her to face him.

"So let's see, do we have a bit of a deal then?" He asked her curiously. "You help me with the situation I'm in and then I'll help keep your information a secret... or do I have force you a bit further for that?" He asked her curiously with a bit of a grin on his face.

----------

Tony smiled at her sincerely as he felt the pair snuggle into him as he sighed softly. "Mhmm, both of you smell so delicious to me. I just want to eat you both right now." He mused as he held them both at his sides. "I know Mikasa, I just couldn't stand that you'd be dealing with that jerk. You deserved so much better and I'm glad you are well taken care of now. At least I hope I'm taking care of you well enough." He admitted with a sigh, even if he hadn't realized Sasha wanted him to be jealous of her with another man to get her aroused.

"Yeah I haven't had a rut in earnest since we started dating Sasha." He chuckled bit, they had been together for a few months but perhaps having a lot of sex with his Sasha had restrained the beast within him. "Mhmm, maybe you are right. Hopefully you aren't cause when I was in my rut with Sasha... heh... her thighs got really bruised from my intense sexual desire for her." He chuckled nervously.

"Then again Mikasa is a tough girl and she's here to help relief you Sasha from my rough fucking." He laughed a bit and looked at the woman with a chuckle. "Well I'll have my seductive Sasha and tender Mikasa to ease my rut." He chuckled as he got ready to leave with them back to training though he decided he needed to take one last hit of that good girl scent so he discreetly opened the tops of their uniforms and smooshed his face into their breasts to get a stronger scent of them both before buttoning them up. He'd be ready to head back and resume training with the others.

Celeste had a million things running through her head as she felt the muscles of Reiners chest against her back so firmly. He definitely was built and she new he worked hard after all there were trained together. The girl gulped a little as she tried not to panic to much. It was hard with a a;-ha breathing down your neck which wasn’t hers. “Reiner...I-I don’t know what info you need but I can assure you I am not told about important manners or info that you might seek. I’m their omega...I’m there for them because I love the, not for information.” She tried to tell him to see if maybe he would back off. She truly didn’t know anything.

She would admit she hadn’t heard of the fighting for the same lady before though the thought of them getting angry of her wasn’t her favorite thought. “I really don’t think that happened. Your trying to trick me aren’t you?” She asked softly but carefully to not upset the alpha who literally had her life in his hands. He could easily hurt her.She let out a yelp as he shuddered turned her around with force making the girl cower under his gaze frowning.

“R-Reiner, I’m serious I don’t know anything other then....intimate encounters...” she flushed a little embarrassed to admit that. “I don’t know what you really want from me when I have nothing to give you....” She tried to pull away from his grasp once again.

———————————

Mikasa smiled kindly at his words. He truely was looking out for her wasn’t her? Sasha giggled. “Not here mister! If we were caught again who knows what the corporal will do!” Everyone knows how scary Levi can be especially if he found them fucking. 100 laps and lots And lots of cleaning and chores until your fingers were bones! “I would rather have my nice soft hands thank you.” Though it wasn’t likeshe didn’t wanna fuck him silly of course. Sasha was always horny like she was always hungry. Mikasa followed her eyes smiling at sasha. “You both take really good care of me and I really do appreciate you both.” She told them taking a hand each holding them giving a light squeeze before letting go.

she really did appreciate them a lot and loved them in their short time together. Upon his words about his rut madeMikasa eyes widen and looked to Sasha who nodded. “It sucked so bad. It was hard to sit comfortably but it was worth it!” She giggled kissing Aether on the lips. “If anything having two girls would be better then one. Then you won’t pulverize my hips again!” She laughed out.

Sasha blinked At him before pouting.“Woah woah woah whaaaat? But I liked getting roughed up!” She whined out ast] the omegas let him do his thing to get a good whiff of them Mikasa blushed making sure no one came by as he allowed the, to scent him a little before he went back totraining. “Hope you enjoyed that mister cause it will be a while before you get to have my soft breasts in your face!” Sasha stuck her tongue out a little playful though she didn’t take itto seriously as she scurried o for before hecould complain. Mikasa aswell went back to training for the day keeping eye on Aether. She truely wondered if he was gonna have his rut...his scent did seem a bit strong and sharper....

Back
Top Bottom