1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel looked at Dark and said to him,"I do trust you my prince,the bad dream I had was that the head vampire made an appearnace and he kidnaped Dark jr. and Sash and lure me, you, Kaname, and my mother into a death trap of somekind and not sure what the death trap was though Dark. No getting me pregnant understood Dark." She felt Dark hand rubbing her exposed breasts and felt his other hand on her pussy and felt him touching her pussy,and she slightly shivers for a bit.

Dark smiled "He wont do that since he is my uncle and swore to me that he would not harm those in my home for he cherished my father" he then left a trail of kisses down her neck to her breasts saying "You really are perfect Angel"

Angel said to Dark,"I do see your point their Dark,I shouldn't be worried,I'm fine now Dark. Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm really am perfect and beautiful Dark." She felt Dark left a trail of kisses down from her neck and down to her breasts.

Angel looked at Dark and said to him,"Fine with me that you make my nightmares go away Dark." Angel felt Dark sucking on her breasts again and gently moans when she feels Dark finger inside of her pussy.

Angel said to Dark,"If I let my body take over,I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep my body under control,I don't won't to risk in getting pregnant not until a long time Dark." Angel moaned again when she felt Dark nibbling and licking her clit and she grips the sheets of the bed.

Angel moaned again and she said to Dark,"I hope that you'll keep your word Dark." Angel let's her body take control of herself and her body squirms a little bit.

Angel looks at Dark and she nods her head and she is ready to cum anytime soon and she feels Dark finger going more faster and she finally cums all over his finger and said to hi,"I cummed for you like you asked me to cum."

Dark slid him self in side her slowly as he kissed her "Dont worry so much Angel, i swore and i am not going to break that" he slowly began to thrust in to her and said "Now let your body have control and enjoy the pleasure, Princess"

Angel said to Dark,"Fine with me Dark," Angel let her body take control now and moaned when Dark was slowly thrusting inside of her.

Angel said to Dark,"I love you so much as well Dark. I'm going to cum anytime soon Dark,but not sure when I'm going to cum Dark."

Angel finally cums one more time for Dark and she gently moaned when she was done cumming all over Dark member and she needed to catch her breath for a bit. "I cummed for you Dark,that felt good,but now I need to catch my breath ok."

He felt her cum then grabbed an old shirt of his and pulled out cumming into the shirt and said "Alright Angel you rest" He gently kissed her then set the shirt on the floor and fell onto his back next to her catching his own breath and said 'kaname i kept my promise' Kaname smiled 'thanks dark'

Angel closed her eyes and she fell right asleep once again and was enjoying her sleep for a bit and rested her head against Dark shoulderblade and she was tired out and sighed in her sleep.

Angel smiled in her sleep and cuddled up close to Dark,and hoped that Dark would let Kaname come back out for a the rest of the night.

Angel smiled at Kaname and she gently kissed him on his lips and said to him,"I'm going to check up on Dark jr, Sash and CHase ok see you later my love." Angel crawls out of their bed and puts a housecoat over her body and zips the housecoat up and walks into the nursery and sees Dark jr. fully awake and same with Sash as well.

Back
Top Bottom