1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel said to Dark,"Your welcome Dark and I can't think of anything else we can do before we pass out at all sorry Dark,unless if you have something in mind Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"Let's get a good night sleep for a change Dark,goodnight Dark." Angel closed her eyes and she fell asleep once again and was glad that Dark jr. was alright with Chase and Sash.

Dark jr. woke up from his sleep and he begins to cry non-stop again. Angel woke up and heard Dark jr. crying again and she climbs out of the bed and enters into the nursery room and she gently picks up Dark jr. and carries him to her room to help him stop crying.

Angel said to Dark,"I have no idea why Dark jr. can sleep some nights and some nights he can't sleep at all,I have no idea what is troubling Dark jr. at all Dark." Dark jr. looked at Dark and he gently holds out his arms and Angel said to Dark,"Looks like Dark jr. wants you to hold him go right ahead Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"I forgot that Dark jr. can tell when someone is scared,just like Kaname and you." Angel watched Dark jr. calming down in Dark's arms and she smiled at them both and watched Dark take care of Dark jr. when he slowly closes his eyes again.

Dark looked at her worry filled his eyes "If your scared just talk to me or Kaname and we will be able to help more" he handed her the baby and said "Just think of us as your personal happy place you can go to get your fears taken away"

Angel holds her son in her arms and said to Dark,"I do see your point their,but I will be fine Dark ok and I think Dark jr. wants to spend the night with us both,are you ok with it Dark my love hmm.?"

Angel said to Dark,"Yes it is my wish for our son to sleep with us for one night Dark,good night Dark and good night as Dark jr." Angel gently kissed Dark jr. on his forehead and she laid back down on the bed with Dark jr, in her arms and they were both sleeping right away.

Angel held onto Dark jr. and she woke up and said to Dark,"Dark jr. needs his diaper change,could you please change his diaper for me please and thank-you Dark.?"

Angel said to Dark,"That is good Dark jr. is in the crib with Sash,hopefully he'll be able to sleep now,without waking any of us up from our sleep,good night Dark." Angel reclosed her eyes once again and drifted off to sleep for a bit and all of a sudden she begins to toss and turn in her sleep for no reason at all.

Dark has not yet passed out and tries to wake her up "Angel" when it does not work he undoes her top and kisses her deeply while placing a hand on her exposed breast thinking 'please wake up and tell me whats wrong'

Angel quickly wakes up and said to Dark,"How did you know that was one way to wake me up when I'm tossing and turning in my sleep Dark hmm.? I just had a bad dream that is all Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"Oh yeah I would of slap you,your right about that one for sure Dark. I wish I could have one good night sleep for a change Dark."

Dark looked in her eyes and said "I can make that happen if you want and trust me enough princess" he hands had moved to on her exposed breasts while he smiled. He kissed her deeply as his left hand left her breast and made its way down to her pussy area and stopped when he touched her clit

Back
Top Bottom