1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel said to Kaname,"I had no idea that Chase is 5 years older then you are Kaname,that is a good thing CHase has been watching over you ever since James is gone. Sure Dark can come out for a bit,I'm fine with it Kaname."

Angel said to Dark,"Yes that is cute they all are sound asleep,which is a good thing Dark." Angel felt a bit unease about something and she wasn't sure what she was feeling unease about and she sighed.

Angel said to Dark,"I feel a bit unease about something it has nothing to do with you,Kaname,Chase,Dark jr or Sash. I just can't explain why I'm all sudden feeling unease about something I wish I knew what it was Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"Yeah your probably right about that I feel bit unease and this is the first time my family has ever supported in something like this being a princess,is a big thing for sure Dark." Angel continued on watching Dark jr. and Sash as well and she smiled at them both while they both were sleeping.

Angel said to Dark,"Yes please I'd love to talk to my family about this more,and fine with me that you leave Chase a note to tell him watch over Dark jr. and his daughter until we come back,hopefully none of my family members are in danger at any cost."

"Alright hun" Chase spoke and said "Forget the note just go the kids are safe" he stood up and covered them up "I have decided to full fill your mothers wish of me guarding your family" Dark thanked him and left with angel to talk to her family

Angel opens the door to her family home and she walked into her aunt and uncles place and she was a bit shocked it was like someone else was here and trashed the whole place up. Angel quickly ran into the safe area and she said to her family,"What happened to oyur home,whom trashed it up,is everyone alright.?" Angel's mother said ot her,"Yes were alright and not hurt,your stepfather manage to get the picture of a bunch of vmapires trashing this up,they have something against the royal vampire families nad we have no idea what it is Angel."

Angel quickly said to Dark,"Get up here right now Dark,we have a slight porblem,please take a look at these pictures nad you may know whom these vampires are hurry up Dark."

Dark was there fast as if he flew there and took the picture and growled as his eyes turned red with hatred "Why them" He looked around and saw a claw mark and placed his hand over it showing his hand fit it perfectly "This is bad" he did not look at any of them as the saw his hand fit the mark like he put it there

Angel said to Dark,"What do you mean by them,what does these vampires have a grudge against royal vampire families,did you leave this claw mark,were you the one that did this,tell me what the blazes is going on Dark.?" Angel was starting to get a little bit scared now of Dark.

He sighed and fell to his knees "They are my fathers family, they are here to kill me and my family which means we need to get home and give Cha..." just then chase burst in the house and set Sasha down and fired a fire ball out side "I wont give you the prince" his fangs were full length and he brought the kids up to Angel and fell bleeding, the babies untouched "Princess take them. My king we must do something they have set your home on fire" Dark was gone and saving everthing as he put out the flames with water and then met his fathers family in the street "You dare try to kill my son and his mtothers family, die" and he went feril and began to kill the vampires right before Angels eyes and her family "I will protect her and her family if it kills me"

Angel looks at Chase's wound and she said to him,"Please trust me Chase,I can heal any kind of wounds please trust me Chase ok." Angel grabs some warm water and mixes up some herbs into the water and she cleans Chase's wound out which he was beelding from the chest and she said ot Chase,"This might sting a bit,if he stings a bit grab a hold of that pillow ok Chase."

Angel cleans all of chase's wounds up and she wraps a bandage around Chase's chest and said to him,"It will take about 4 days for your wound to fully heal up ok,Sash needs her father,she shouldn't need to loose another parent' like she did her mother ok Chase their your all better now."

Sash and Dark jr. watched Angel take care of Chase's wound and they both crawled over to Angel and Angel gently picked them both up in her arms and held them both and hoped that Sash's father will be alright and same with Dark as well.

Soon Dark stood in the middle of the road and had the people who attacked all but dead. There were two left and Dark was cut up badly. One of the men said "King Dark take heed, a human for que..." before he could finish dark had sliced them both in half leaving none alive as he slowly walked back and collapsed in the door of the house as the rain began to pour

Angel said to her Aunt,"Please hang onto Dark jr. and also to Sash,Dark needs my help,he is badly wounded as well,I'll be fine ok." Angel ran downstairs and saw how badly Dark was cut and she dragged Dark into the house and closed the door behind her and she begin to clean all of his wounds out with water,and other stuff thta cleans any infection out of your wounds or cuts. Angel used the same healing herbs and made them more stronger nad she uses the healing herb water and the healing herb water slowly heals up all of Dark wounds and she wraps a bandage around his chest and whispered to Dark,"You will be alright Dark,Chase, Dark jr. and Sash are alright just pelase be alright as well."

Dark snatched her wrist and said "Hun i heal faster with blood but i dare not ask you, not now when there is no time soon for kaname to stop me" he looked at her his feril blood thirsty eyes tearing up as he spoke "I will have to take from one of the ones i killed" he let her go and stood up about to go out side again

Angel said to Dark,"I do see your point their,but when you drink blood from the ones you kill,please let Kaname come back please and thank-you Dark.?"

He stopped and did not touch the door "Angel he knocked him self out telling me he is useless during times like this" he turned and slid to the floor looking at her. The feril side of dark going away "Angel i dont know what to do, if i take blood from them kaname wont be back, ever. Thats why they came knowing i would need blood" he began to cry Chase slowly came down the stairs "Sir take from me, that is why i am here"

Angel said to Chase,"I guess your wound is slowly healing up,but don't forget that your daughter Sash still needs you in her life. I'll be upstairs checking on Dark jr. and Sash ok,see you both upstairs."

Chase bowed "Thank you princess" he then went over to Dark and said sitting next to him and holding up his wrist "Sir you need to stay strong and keep kaname here with us" Dark bit him and sucked out some blood and healed fast then licked the bite mark clean to seal it and the both went upstairs. Dark looked at everyone and felt like he should not be there with his clothes soaked in blood and he turned to leave

Angel and her family said ot Dark,"Please don't leave,you can change into some clean clothes over their in that drawer that belongs to Alex,they'll probably fit you Sark,please don't leavemyou can stay in the spare room downstairs and you too Angel and the nursery is also downstairs to your left,please stay in the basement for as long as you want to Dark."

Dark stopped and said "I dont want to stay knowing you all were attacked by my fathers family because of me killing him to save angel" he started to tear up and hit his knees "I dont want to risk putting you in anymore danger. I cant even begin to imagine what you would do if i turned evil and bit randomly"

Angel said to Dark,"We'll get through this Dark,we can get through anything,as I always tell Kaname,"Do not worry about a thing,everything is going to be alright Dark. Because Dark jr. needs both of his parent's if you walk out on me and Dark jr. he'll never know whom his father is Dark,I can't raise Dark jr. all by myself at all,I'd rather have you and Kaname around me and the baby please don't leave,I'm always here for you and Kaname Dark ok."

Back
Top Bottom