1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Kaname winced at the slight tug of his hair "Hey runt that my hair" he said playfully to his son. Yeah chase you can stay and i would love for Dark jr. to have a friend" He smiled at angel for help as he felt more tugs on his hair

Angel said to Kaname,"See our son baby Dark loves playing with your hair Kaname,it's so cute,don't worry our son won't pull any of your hair off your head,he's not like that at all Kaname." Angel slightly gigles at how Dark jr. is getting along with his father as well as he get's along with his mother.

Angel said to Kaname,"Babies like to pull on parent's hair as tight as they want to Kaname,he'll eventually stop pulling and tugging on your hair Kaname."

Angel also laughs as well and Dark jr. smiles at his father,his mother,then Chase and then he flashes a nice smile at Sash. Angel stays close to Kaname and Dark jr.

Angel said to Kaname,"Yes your right Dark jr. likes Sash I can sort of tell. Dark jr. reminds me of you when you smiled at me and now were together as husband and wife and then king and queen Kaname. I think Dark jr. needs his diaper changed you can change his diaper for a change Kaname."

Kaname smiled and took his son to get changed "I'll be right back hun" he kissed angel then left. Chase sat down on the couch holding his daughter "Princess how are doing with this major change" he knew she would not trust him easily and he understood after how he let them know he was there "I hope that the kids get along well" he said smiling at his baby girl

Angel said to Chase,"I'm getting use to this new life,and I'm actually enjoying this life,way more better then my other life I use to have. Of course Dark jr. will get along with Sash,Kaname and I will make sure that no one causes any problems between Dark jr. and your daughter Sash Chase ok."

Dark jr. watched his daddy change his diaper and his first word that he was ready to say was none other then Dada

Angel said to Kaname,"That really is great news that our son said dada those must be his first words he wanted to say,I'm that Dark jr. is slowly starting to talk,it will take more time for Dark jr. to say more words Kaname my love." Dark jr. looked at his parent's and he smiled at them both and he slowly drifted off to sleep in his daddy arms.

Kaname smiled and said "I think he should meet who he is named after once he is up again" and he sat down next to Chase so where is your wife Chase she hardly leaves your side" Chase looked at his girl and said "She died while giving birth to Sasha, so i named her after her mother" Kaname sighed "I'm sorry to hear that man"

Angel sits down beside Kaname and she was a bit occuiped how Dark jr. was sound alseep in his father's arms and she gently leans her head against Kaname shoulderblade and she slowly drifted off to sleep as well and knew that Dark jr. would become a strong vampire just like Kaname and Dark are both strong.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she snuggles up really close to Kaname and places her head against Kaname chest and smiled in her sleep.

Chase had walked to their room to check on them seeing her fall back asleep was nice. He thought to him self 'from here on i am their protector and i will propose that our children be ingaged when old enough' he then went back to the nursery and saw baby Dark with an arm over Sasha's tummy as if he knew to keep her safe

Angel woke up once again and she crawls out of the bed and sits by the windowsill and looks out the window and stares up towards the starry nightsky and she sighed.

Angel walked into the nursery and saw Dark jr. with his arms over Sash tummy and she said to Kaname,"Our son is protective about Sash,just like you are protective about me Kaname,that is so cute and adorable what Dark jr. is being protective about Sash." Angel smiled at Kaname and she gently kissed him on the lips and felt reallly safe around him like she has all the time.

Kaname smiled then pointed to Chase "Poor guy has been here all night making sure they were ok and stayed asleep so we could rest" Kaname put an arm around her waist and said "The guy has been making sure i'm ok since James left when i was 5. He may not seem the type but Chase has been watching over me for my whole life, he is 5 years older then me." Dark said 'Kaname see if i can come out' Kaname looked at her and asked "Dark wants to know if he can be out for a bit hun"

Back
Top Bottom