1X1 Twiligt rp. Niki-Gale and I only.

Angel catches up with Dark and said to him,"We can head home now,that was a bit too easy,I'm surpised that they didn't stop me at all,something fishy is going on around this place I'll eventually figure it out Dark."

Angel said to Dark,"Of course I have you to help me Dark." Baby Dark wakes up and he begins to cry and Angel said ot Dark,"THe baby is crying,he is probably hungery Dark."

Angel walked into the nursey room and she grabbed a blanket and placed it over her breast while she was breast feeding baby Dark. Baby Dark stopped crying and he was done feeding. Angel gently rocks Baby Dark to sleep and put's him gently down in the crib and tucks him in and she pulls her shirt back down and smiled at her son sleeping away.

Angel said to Dark,"Baby Dark is so cute when he is asleep,he kind of reminds me of my younger brother that my motrher had,before he died about a year ago from crib death."

Angel said to Dark,"It's ok,but I think another vampire that is a bit threaten by my family,killed my younger baby brother,that is what my gut is telling me,I hope that I'm wrong and not right."

Angel looked at Dark and said to him,"How do I that the baby will be safe,you know some vampires can break any kind of charm or spells other vampires use to keep their family safe."

He sighed and held her close "I have been protected by this very charm my mother set to keep me safe after James was taken. WHen vampirs came for me they burned. Plus i have other ways to make sure the baby is safe, dont worry ok" his eyes were soft and full of comfort

Angel said to Dark,"Ok I won't worry about the baby at all,he'l lbe safe,i believe you Dark." Angel gently leaned in and kissed Baby Dark on his forehead and left the nursery room and headed into their room and Angel snaps her fingers and her clothes turn into her pjs and she lays down on the bed and stares up towards the celling.

Angel said to Dark,"It's nothing,I'm just still getting use to this new life I have,everything has changed so far in my life Dark,don't worry I'll be fine Dark ok.I just need more rest that's all I need Dark ok."

Dark smiled and rolled to on top of her and looked down into her eyes and asked "Angel may i have permission to explore your body. I promise i will not attack" his eyes glowed with wanting to make her feel better and forget about everything for just an hour at least

Angel said to Dark,"As long as you don't attack me for sex,I'm not ready to get pregnant with another child,not for a while Dark,go right ahead and explore my body,you have my premisson Dark."

He smiled and a hand slid down inside her pj bottoms and began to rub her clit "Thank you love" and he kissed her deeply and passionately as his free hand began to remove her shirt "Just let me know if i dont anything you dont like" He then took both hands and removed her clothes completely and let his hands roam over every curve in her body "Your body is so perfect Angel, i love it and you. I mainly love how you love me as well as Kaname" and he kissed her again as one hand massaged a breast and the other began to rub her pussy again

Angel felt Dark hand sliding into her pj bottoms and felt his hand slowly rubbing her pussy and she slightly squrims a bit . Angel returns the kiss as well and felt his other hand massaging her breasts and she said to Dark,"You are welcome for me loving Kaname and you also,and thanks for the comment about my body Dark."

Dark slowly kissed his way down her neck to her breast and began to suck on it as his fingers slid inside her and he said "Angel, your so wet. I may have to do something about that" he spoke as if he was going to enter her, but instead he moved down and started licking her pussy to clean the juices away and get a good taste as he moaned "You taste so sweet hun"

Angel said to Dark,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about my cum tastes so sweet and keep your vampire fangs inside your mouth at all times,I enjoy being half mortal/half immortal and not ready to be fully turned not for a while,I'm little bit thristy for a glass of water,I'm not really thristy for blood not for a long time Dark."

Back
Top Bottom