Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Alex Harris

Alex pulls out of her, smiling as he sees her in the throes of slime induced pleasure. He was very pleased with the new addition of his suit. He would have to refill the bladder frequently but it was worth it. He was still not satisfied though so he left the room, hard cock leading the way. He would grab the first slave he found, taking her in the hallway until he came.

Alex Harris

The next morning Alex rolls out of bed, looking down at Trish with a smile. She was completely wiped out from the last night, but she slept peacefully with a smile on her face. He looks at the clock and sees that it is a bit later than normal. He heads out of his room, smiling as he sees Jackie walking toward him. Kim was following behind, head bowed respectfully. "I see you had a good night," he says as the turn toward the dining room together.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would, as always, wake up really early. Dressed in nothing but her black latex catsuit and full face hood, she would head out to the gym to do her workout. She preferred morning workouts since gyms are usually empty (or mostly empty) at that time, compared to say, late afternoon. It was already a bit of a pet peeve of her to have to find available gym equipment. Her workout would be vigorous as always to the point where she would actually sweat in her catsuit. Thankfully, she knew that was only a temporary situation. After her workout she would head out to the outdoor pool for a swim. There was something arousing about swimming in water while totally enclosed in water, the way the water pressure squeezed the latex onto the body, like this erotic suction effect. By the time Abbey was done, she would head straight to breakfast, her catsuit still somewhat squeezed on her breathtaking body...

In the gym Abbey would find that she isn't alone. There is a girl at the squat rack, grunting as she lifts the bar full of weights. Abbey would recognize her as one of the girls who got off the boat yesterday. He smiles at Abbey before going back to her workout. All of the girls who work for Alex are in great shape. But this one took it to another level. Her suit clung to every muscle, showing off her rock hard abs and her impressive biceps as well as a set of legs that looked like they could crush a man's head. She moved on to the bench press and was still going at it when Abbey left.

When Abbey arrived at breakfast a few people were already there. Kayla and Ashley were quietly chatting with some of the boat girls, and Astrid was sipping on a hot cup of coffee, curled up in her chair. She sees Abbey and looks away, still not able to forget the hurtful things they had said the other day.

Abbey Chase
Abbey tries to give Astrid a polite smile, but Astrid looks away instead, causing Abbey's smile to vanish from her face for a second. She decides to sit away from her for now as she joins the crowd of latex clad girls and Mr. Harris for breakfast. "Good morning everyone" she says, to be polite. She blushes as she spots Jackie with her the red latex clad girl sitting beside her. She could not exactly fault Jackie since that red latex clad girl was really hot... Abbey wondered what her tasks for the say was as she sipped on her coffee and stayed quiet, for now...

Alex Harris

Alex sits down at the table, Jackie sitting down at his right hand in a symbolic gesture. He smiles at all the girls around the table, frowning when he sees the awkwardness between Abbey and Astrid. He wanted that fixed. He couldn't have two of his girls avoiding each other. When the girl from the gym walks in he smiles.

"Hello, Emma. Nice to have you back." She smiles at him as she sits down across from him. She looked even more impressive, her muscles bulging under her suit. "I have two new recruits for you. Abbey. Astrid. Meet Emma. She's my head of security. And a semi-pro MMA fighter. I want you two to take some self-defense lessons from her." That should help. A chance to let out their frustrations on each other might help

Abbey Chase
Abbey almost snorts the coffee up her nose in surprised. Self-defense?... With Astrid?... She would actually look at Astrid, wondering how she would react, hoping it wasn't disgust or anything like that. "Self-defense?..." Abbey didn't want to end up bruised up since she had a modelling assignment in a couple of days and could not afford to show up looking fresh out of some sort of street brawl... And that Emma girl certainly looked quite imposing. Oh boy, this was going to be an interesting morning. Abbey would finish her breakfast, eating a light breakfast in preparation for a potentially energetic morning, and wait for Emma and Astrid to done.

Astrid nods in acceptance and Emma smiles. "Of course Mr. Harris. I'll put them through their paces."

"Careful with Abbey," Jackie cautions. "She still needs to be able to model or she walks away." Emma looks in shock as she is reprimanded by this new girl. She didn't know who Jackie was or why she was giving orders but she wasn't going to listen to the jumped up new girl. That was until she saw a nod of agreement from Alex. Having no choice she nods. "Of course. Wouldn't dream of marring that pretty face."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would smile at Jackie a bit, giving her a wink at her comment...

Abbey wasn't sure how to take the 'pretty face' comment, so she would keep those thoughts to herself. After all, Abbey hated being judged just by her looks considering she had so much more to offer. But then again, she was a model because of her looks alone, so she wasn't one to complain too much since it would all pay for her tuition and then some... Abbey wasn't exactly sure how to dress for this task, so she would leave it up to Emma to give the proper instructions and lead them to wherever they would end up sparring, presumably the gym...

Emma

Emma looks at the two girls, sizing them up. She had seen Abbey in the gym this morning so she knew that the girl knew how to work out. But she worked out just enough to maintain her body. No progress. And there was an air of smugness about her that Emma wasn't a fan of. The other girl, Astrid, seemed to be even worse. She was basically hiding in her chair. Emma would need to work to put a spine in that one.

"Yes Mr. Harris." She turns to the two girls. "Wear something comfortable and meet me in the gym at 930."

Abbey
Well, something comfortable meant basically just a latex catsuit. This was as comfortable as it got really. Abbey would add a pair of tight latex elbow length gloves and some rubber gym shoes, but otherwise nothing else. It's not like a maid's outfit or a business suit or an evening dress would be more comfortable. And at 9:30, she would show up at the gym as instructed.

Emma

Emma was already there when Abbey arrived. Astrid walked in right after Abbey, standing off to the other side of the room, not looking at Abbey. Emma scowls at the two of them. "I've been told to train you. Mr. Harris is very concerned about security and since you're both his assistants he expects you to be able to help if someone attacks him."

She takes a step back. "But since we can't do any sparring I guess I just have to show you the basic forms. First we stretch." She leads them on a stretching routine, making sure that both girls are warmed up. It is far from the easiest and just the warm up leaves the two girls sweating in their suits.

"Ok. I'm going to teach you some basic Muay Tai forms. We'll work on them for a while." She walks out onto the mat and starts moving slowly, showing basic forms and stances.

Abbey Chase
Abbey does as instructed and the workout is as sweat inducing as the one from the morning. Abbey knew her body would punish her at the end of the day for doing all this exercise. She would try and look at Astrid several times, but Astrid was good at not looking at her, something that saddened Abbey. For now, she would focus on the task at hand, as always trying to do her best. The feeling of the latex catsuit slipping and sliding over her skin because of all that sweat was distracting however, distracting in a good way....

Emma

Emma pushes both of them to their limits. The girls would end up on the ground, breathing heavily. She smiled down at them. "Maybe you both have some potential after all. But now Mr. Harris wants both of in his office." The workout had been designed to ruin their legs. They would need to help each up if they wanted to get to his office on time.

Abbey Chase
Abbey could barely move and apparently, Astrid was in the same boat as her. "I can barely move, this workout was murder..." she huffed, still trying to catch her breath before adding "Mr. Harris will have to wait a few minutes before we can recover..." she said. Abbey would once again turn her head and look at Astrid, lying there on the mat, gasping for air.

Emma

"Now ladies," Emma barks, folding her arms under her breasts. Astrid rolls onto her side, looking at Abbey as she breathes heavily.

"I guess we need to go. But I don't think I can walk by myself right now." She reaches out for Abbey for the first time since Abbey came back.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's heart almost skips a beat as Astrid reaches out for her since she wasn't expecting that, but since this opportunity was presenting itself, Abbey was more than happy to reach out for Astrid, after all Abbey wanted all this animosity to go away. A little cacophony of rubbery squeak would ensue as the two latex clad girls would help each other up from the mat, their sweat slicked latex catsuit slipping and sliding over their skin which, for Abbey, was really arousing. But even with each girl holding on to each other, their latex clad bodies pressed up against one another, it was a tough trek on their wobbly legs.

Astrid

Astrid wanted the animosity to go away as well but was too stubborn and ashamed to admit she overreacted. She and Abbey slowly haul themselves to their feet, leaning on each other as they took small, unsteady steps toward the office. She had to admit that it felt good to be close to Abbey again. They had established such a tight bond that it hurt the way they had broken apart.

They eventually make it to the office, letting themselves in and walking over to his desk. He smiles as they lean on each other as they walk in. "Have a good workout?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey actually enjoyed the closeness during their walk to Mr. Harris's office, so she felt sad when they arrived. She was still wobbly a bit on her long latex clad legs, but she would manage to stand up straight, her suit peeling off of Astrid's suit with that satisfying latex sound as she did. "Had I known of this morning's task, I would probably have skipped my usual morning workout" she said, looking at Astrid and smiling since she figured Astrid was as tired as she was. "You wanted to see us Sir?"

Alex Harris

"Yes I did," he says as he set aside the papers he was looking at. "I need the two of you to supervise the landscapers I have coming this afternoon. My last crew was found harassing the girls so I had to let them go. This is a new crew so I want someone to watch them for the first few times until I know I can trust them."

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded as did Astrid. Neither of them really knew what 'supervising' entailed, but Abbey would give it her best. Although if the goal was to prevent the crew from ogling the girls, Abbey figured that Astrid and her were probable the worst possible choice.... She would ask "Well, is there anything in particular we should watch out for, or is this just a 'be there so and look official' type of task?"

Alex Harris

"Just be there and look official. Kayla is down at the pool, Sabrina is cleaning, Ashley is off looking at a new company I might be interested in buying, and Sam and Isabella are cooking. So that leaves the two of you." He gives them a stern look. "You have my full authority to kick them off the property if you believe that they are acting unprofessionally. Though I don't think they will this first time. I'm offering a lot of money for this job."

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded, confident the pair would do a great job of 'looking official'. Might actually be a bit of fun actually.... Abbey would say "Okay, got it! I guess some formal business attire is of the order if we are going to look official looking. Maybe even a clipboard" she said as she looked at Astrid, remembering how fun it was to help her suit up in the morning.

Astrid

Astrid listens obediently, wanting to prove to her master how good she could do. "Yes Master," she says, knowing that her devotion to him was more important than Abbey being uncomfortable. She stood up straighter as her master explained what he wanted. She nods and looks at Abbey with a smile. She did have fun with Abbey, getting dressed and feeling each other up.

They walk out of the office, heading to their now separate rooms to prepare.

Abbey Chase
Before parting ways, Abbey says "I'll see you soon" to Astrid, mostly to see how Astrid would react. Abbey was trying to be nice, she wanted to be nice to Astrid, hoping that the two can move past that bump in the road. Abbey would head to her room and put on that metallic pewter business suit which she loved, with the eggshell white blouse, frilly short black latex gloves and rubber ankle boots. She looked so professional yet impossibly hot in all that latex. And now that all her latex was designed for her, it fit absolutely perfectly, which she loved. She would make sure to shine herself up, really making the business suit pop.

Back
Top Bottom