Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Astrid

Astrid smiled shyly at Abbey as they part. Her suit was navy blue with an Ivory white blouse. She pulled on gloves but hers didn't have any frills. She smoothed any lines to make sure that she looked her best. And to top off the outfit, she finds a pair of glasses. It takes a little work but she gets them settled on her head. She examines herself in the mirror, looking very hot as she grabs a clipboard and heads out to meet the landscapers.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would also bring out a clipboard she fetched from Ashley's office, but upon seeing Astrid with one, she figured only one of the two girls needed a clipboard, so she would dispose of hers and follow Astrid out to the work site, a bit nervous to be 'on display' in latex in front of a bunch of construction workers. She hoped that neither Astrid or her would prove to be so distracting that one of the construction workers would end up hurting themselves while distracted. And Astrid definitely looked distracting. Abbey cracked a grin as she spied the glasses over the full face latex hood. Astrid looked so cute and professional with those. She would actually say "Love the glasses" with a smile... Of course, she loved a lot more than just the glasses. Abbey for her part just looked hot in all that shiny tight latex, and under the light of the sun, even more so. The two would meet up with the crew as they entered the sprawling grounds of the estate.

Astrid

Astrid smiles as she and Abbey meet up. Abbey looked gorgeous as always. Sometimes it sucked to know someone who was so effortlessly beautiful. They walk to the front of the house as the crews are arriving. Some of the men whistle at them but they get shouted at by the foreman. He knows how important this job is and heard what happened to the last crew.

"Sorry about that," he says as he walks over. "Mark Steele of Steele Landscaping. We've got our orders so unless you have anything to add we'll just get to work."

Abbey Chase
Abbey tried her best to keep a professional attitude as the crewman whistled at Astrid and herself. Abbey was used to whistles and catcalls, ever since she was merely 11. And no doubt Astrid was just as used to such things. Abbey would nod to Mr. Steele and say "Well, we will do our best to get our of your way as we supervise that everything gets done to Mr. Harris's precise specifications" Of course, Abbey had no bloody clue what those specifications were, but if she made it sound like the two of them were completely briefed and ready to supervise, she figured Mr. Steele would basically actually do all the work of making sure everything was done just right as long as he believed Astrid and Abbey were in fact 'supervising'. Abbey knew she'd have to focus and not spend her time just staring at Astrid.

He nods and starts barking orders at his men. They get to work, only occasionally shooting glances at the two women dressed in latex sternly supervising them. Astrid would occasionally write something on her clipboard, looking like she was taking notes. If Abbey leaned over to look at it, she would see Alex's name with hearts surrounding it. Astrid would blush under her full face hood but not stop. There was no need to hide it from Abbey anymore. When Abbey looked away Astrid would move her hand, exposing Abbey's own name with hearts surrounding it. She sighed as she remembered what she lost when she gained so much.

Abbey Chase
Abbey did find it hard not to steal more than a few glances at Astrid. From what she could see from the clipboard, it seemed that Astrid's thoughts were very much on Mr. Harris, causing Abbey's heart to crack a little more. Thankfully, her full latex hood hid her sorrow as she regretted leaving as she did, thinking that the harm was done and there was probably no going back. Her latex outfit would squeak as she moved, looking here and there at the men working, trying not to be too distracting. Well, trying not to be more distracting than she and Astrid already were... In one occasion, Abbey would accidentally bump into Astrid, like truly accidentally, but the moment reminded her of when they were 'accidentally' bumping into each other while dressed in the latex maid outfit, as they helped each other with those delightfully kinky heavy rubber gloves. She suddenly wondered if Astrid would think this was an accident or not....

Astrid

Astrid certainly didn't think it was an accident and her heart started to race. Maybe it wasn't hopeless after all. Maybe there was still a chance for them. She desperately wanted to talk to Abbey, but they had a job to do. When one of the men seemed to be slacking off she shot him a withering glare, causing him to hurry to his next task. The crew was quick and professional, their equipment well maintained. Abbey and Astrid stood on the patio, watching them work, pruning trees and bushes, mowing the extensive lawn.

At lunch time they took a break, allowing the girls to join the rest of the house out on the back patio. Astrid chose to sit next to Abbey, a first since she came back.

Abbey Chase
In a strange way, Abbey wondered if this was actually an accident or if it was something her subconscious pushed her to do. After all, she wasn't a klutz, so bumping into people accidentally was something she did... Usually... And would beam a bright smile as Astrid sat beside her for lunch, surprised by the move but definitely desiring the closeness once again. Everyone could see it in Abbey's mesmerizing eyes that she was happy sitting there beside Astrid, their latex bodies almost touching...

Astrid

Astrid didnt talk much as she sat and ate. Even sitting next to Abbey was a big step. She wasn't sure if she was ready to completely move on yet. The rest of the girls were milling around. Some were floating in the pool. Others were napping on lounge chairs. Still others were walking through the yard. It was just a big, sexy, latex gathering that caused the landscapers to stare. They eventually got rounded up and sent back to work, dragging their feet as they got pulled away.

Abbey Chase
Abbey had a great lunch, albeit light lunch, looking radiant as she enjoyed sitting next to Astrid again. But lunch was short lived as both she and Astrid returned to 'supervising' the workers, many of which had a hard time not staring at the bevvy of latex clad women prancing about. Luckily, nothing overtly sexual was happening or else this could have been entirely too distracting for the men.

Astrid

Astrid rejoins Abbey, watching the men work. They were very strong and attractive, but she found that she wasn't lusting after them. Maybe if they got dressed in latex she would be interested. But they weren't and they weren't her master, so she paid them no mind.

Once they're gone she turns to Abbey and gives her a small smile. "It was kind of fun being able to watch them and show off, knowing they can't do anything to us."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would actually strut a bit, very subtly, as the men worked, teasing them a little bit just for fun, seeing if she can get a rise out of some of them. There was something satisfying about making some of them squirm a little bit knowing that Mr. Steele would prevent them from doing anything other than 'do the work'. Apart from 'supervising' the men, Abbey also hovered around Astrid as well, enjoying the proximity and stealing more than a few furtive looks. And this time around, she would purposefully bump into Astrid again, making it look like an accident, curious to see how she wold read. Eventually, the work would be done and the men would depart leaving Abbey and Astrid to themselves. "I agree, I had a lot of fun! Although my legs are still killing me a day full of workouts and standing up watching the contractors work." Abbey would toss in a sly compliment with "And the clipboard and glasses really worked!"

Astrid

Astrid smiles shyly as Abbey compliments her. "Thank you. I know. I'm so sore as well. I could use a drink." It wasn't quite an invitation but Abbey could see it as one. Astrid walked back toward the patio and the outdoor wine cooler. When she gets back there Jackie is exiting the house. A change has come over her. She has always been confident but now she is strutting around like she owned the place. And a big change is now Kim is following along, being led by a collar and leash.

Jackie has a whip coiled on her belt, the handle formed in the shape of a dildo. She smiles at Astrid as she sits on one of the chairs, spreading her legs. "Finger me pet," she commands.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would in fact see Astrid's comment as an invitation, which made her heart skip a beat. She would follow Astrid back to the patio, getting ready to sit down and enjoy a cool refreshing beverage when Astrid showed up with Kim in tow... And the scene was not something Abbey expected as she stood there, slack jawed, as Jackie basically ordered Kim to finger her right there, in public view, on the patio... Abbey was about the exclaim "Jackie!!!!" in a chastizing type of way, in a 'how dare you do this' type of way, but no words came out as she watched Kim get down on her knees and happily begin to caress and finger Jackie's latex clad sex. She would look at Astrid, then at Jackie, then at Astrid before telling Astrid "Actually, I think I'll head inside out of the sun to cool off a bit if that's okay..." as she pointed towards the direction entertainment lounge. There was no way Abbey was going to stick around and watch her best friend get fingered... All of this was totally unexpected and perhaps a little upsetting. A big part of Abbey was shocked and dismayed at this, but there was a part that was perhaps a bit jealous.

Astrid

Astrid nods, following Abbey into the room. Jackie's moans of pleasure followed them until the door was closed. "So how about that drink," Astrid jokes.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was totally blushing at the moans following them until the door closed behind them. She would say "Wow... that was um... different. Jackie, the girl getting some attention out there, is one of my best friends, but this is a side of her that I've never seen before...." Abbey would walk past the pool table, her tight shiny latex business outfit making rubbery squeaks, as she headed behind the large bar, turning around to look at Astrid before asking "What can I get you?"

Astrid

"Something strong," she says, sitting down on the couch. Master Alex had explained that Jackie would be taking control of the girls who weren't his slaves. But clearly Abbey didn't know that. She bites her lip to stop herself from saying it.

"She seems to be enjoying herself. What is so wrong with that?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey prepares a cocktail for Astrid, her latex gloved fingers nimbly working away as she replies "I've know Jackie since elementary school and up until two days ago, I didn't know her to be a latex lover, or into BDSM or anything like that, so all of this is just really strange to me. I mean, I'm used to pyjama parties, watching tv on the couch as kids, getting silly drunk together in our late teens, going to school together. So 'this'.... that's just strange to me right now. And I didn't say it was wrong, it's just not something I'm used to seeing from Jackie, that's all" Abbey pushes forward a glass as she says "Here, that's a Smirking Priest Gimlet. Enjoy!" as she beams a devilish smile.

Astrid

Astrid accepts the drink, holding it as she looks at Abbey. "Maybe she was just never comfortable talking about it. I mean it's still not mainstream yet so it is kind of a taboo subject. but here. Here everyone is like her so she can express herself." She takes a drink, eyes going wide. "What's in this?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey looks a bit devilish as she says "I'm not exactly sure.... lots of hard liquor and a twist of lemon" to the drink question. Abbey had this tendency to invent drinks on the fly and give them silly names and this newest creation of hers was no exception. She would add "Well, she definitely look like she's enjoying herself...". Abbey had finished her own drink, saying "I call this one a Lit Scotman's Delight..." as she raises her glass and takes a swig of it, almost immediately wincing as the hard liquor hits her like a runaway train... "Bloody hell, Scots have terrible taste!" she exclaims...

Astrid

Astrid sips on the drink, feeling it very quickly going to her head. Which was both a good and bad thing. It was a bad thing because she really wanted to make out with Abbey right now. It was a good thing because she really wanted to make out with Abbey right now. She giggles as Abbey complains about her drink. "I don't know. I did a summer in Scotland and thought they had good taste. They were really into me for example," she says as she drains her glass

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Well, I can't really blame them on that one..." obviously referring to how the Scots appreciated Astrid. "But this here Scotman..." as she wiggles her cocktail "... is a terrible Scotsman" The drink was really stupidly strong as Abbey takes another swig, wincing some more "Geez, you could strip paint with this...". Like Astrid, the liquor was going straight to Abbey's head. "Want another one?" she asks.

Astrid

"Sure. Why not. It's not like we have to worry about driving home from work," she says, finding herself getting a little fuzzy in the head. She watches Abbey's ass move as she walks, licking her lips. She wants nothing more than to bury her face between those cheeks. So much so that she stands up, walking over.

As she approaches Abbey, something underneath the floor clicks. There is a pressure plate under them, designed to need two people to trigger. A spray of slime shoots up, covering their legs and crotches, immediately making them feel tingly and very horny.

Abbey Chase
Abbey is preparing Astrid's second, trying to remember what she mixed in the first one but once again winging it. Her heart skips a beat as Astrid moves from in front of the bar and approaches Abbey behind the bar, as if wanting to stand beside her. And just as she gets there, Abbey hears a click before a nozzle embedded in the bar ejaculates semen like slime all over their latex trousers, covering their legs and crotch in a nice warm slimey goo. This most erotic moan escapes Abbey's lips as she looks down, as she feels this rush of arousal build inside of her, like a fire that spreads from her crotch to her core and onto her breasts. She looks at Astrid, looking at her reaction but mostly looking at her with lust in her eyes.

Astrid

Astrid's eyes reflect the lust that Abbey is feeling. She doesn't even pause, instead grabbing her head and pull her in for a deep kiss. She feels her whole body relax as the familiar taste of Abbey's lips mixes with the drinks they'd had. Her hands go down to Abbey's ass, playing with the firm cheeks as the heat from between their legs increases steadily. She moans into Abbey's moan, the squeak of their latex clad bodies pressing together filling the room.

Back
Top Bottom