Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Kim
Kim seems to give it some thought, or at least acts like it. Of course, she wanted it considering she was as turned on as she'd ever been. Chewing on her lower lip seductively, she looks into Jackie's eyes and eventually says "I think I'd enjoy that..." with a sexy little sway of her red latex encased hips, the incredibly shined up latex reflecting the lights in the room to perfection... Kim liked that Jackie didn't just force herself on her, it made her feel a bit safer.

Jackie

Jackie smiles. She knew that was what the answer was going to be. "I know you will." She steps closer, caressing Kim's face. "You can trust me. I will never harm you. That is different than hurt. I can hurt you in a number of delicious ways. But that will always fade to pleasure. I will never bring you lasting harm."

Kim
Kim had this mixed look of nervousness and anticipation as Jackie secured the ball gag back in her mouth after caressing her face. Her red latex encased form, shining delightfully under the lights in the room, would end up resting on her back over the black latex bed, the red latex really showing off Kim's killer figure as she awaited Jackie's 'attention'....

Jackie

Jackie grins as she slides the gag back into Kim's mouth. She kisses the gag before laying Kim down on the bed. She stands back and admires her pet. "Oh. I'm going to enjoy this. And so are you." She secures the straps on last time, pulling them tight. She struts forward, her hips swaying hypnotically, the white strapon contrasting against her black suit. She crawls on to the bed, looming over Kim. She brings their faces together, barely inches apart. "Are you ready pet?"

Kim
Kim smiled and gave a sheepish nod as Jackie asked her if she was ready. Boy, was she ever. Her heart was racing with anticipation at the steamy rubbery evening ahead. There was something about a woman taking control of her which she loved. She was surprised that Mr. Harris would allow such a thing, but she was excited nonetheless. This could really change the way she sees her workplace!

Jackie

Jackie smiles, an excited glint in her eye. "Good," she says. She reaches down between the two of them and grabs the cock. She rubs the head between Kim's legs before pressing forward. She finds the pinprick hole and slips the cock inside. She pushes and pushes, being gentle but insistent as the dildo slides into Kim. "Good girl," she praises, petting Kim's face. "You're going to be good for me aren't you?"

She bottoms out the cock and then just as slowly pulls it almost all the way back out before reversing course and sliding it back in. Over and over, faster and faster until Kim is loose enough to give no resistance. That is when Jackie really kicks it into high gear. She stands up, gripping Jackie's hips as she rapidly thrusts the dildo into Kim. "That's right pet. Take my cock. Tell me how much you love it. Let me hear you scream around that gag."

The room was filled with the sound of latex squeaks. From Kim sliding back and forth on the bed from the thrusts to Jackie's suit moving as she fucked. Even the sound of the two bodies colliding as Jackie buried the cock inside Kim. She loved every second of it. Just the sound alone almost made her cum. Luckily she had chosen a dildo that slipped inside her as well so she was getting fucked as she was doing the fucking.

Kim
Kim was in heaven as she felt the rubber cock press against her latex encased lips, parting the soft wet lips easily as the latex from her suit stretched effortlessly into her, welcoming the large rubber intruder. Kim's hips would shudder with pleasure as the cock reached all the way in, her soft lips letting out a muffled moan. And with each thrust, a louder moan would escape her lips, and from a moan came louder grunts and from grunts came the most delightful of muffled feminine screams... It would only take a few minutes to go from zero to orgasm as Kim's red latex encased form came to shake violently at the apex of one of Jackie's thrusts, with Jackie's red latex clad fingers gripping tightly at the latex sheet as she came...

Jackie

Jackie grinned as Kim starts to moan and scream under her. She knew how to wield a cock and could quickly bring almost any woman to orgasm. "That's it pet," she whispered. "Scream for me. Remember who brought you this pleasure." Her hips were smoothly pistoning in and out, the fake cock slamming into Kim with increasing speed and frequency. Jackie groaned as she cums as well, the dildo stimulating her as she thrusts into Kim. "I can give you this over and over. Just think about it. Think of all the pleasure you would get at my hands."

Kim
Kim was winded, her chest rising up and down rapidly as she recovered from her orgasm with this huge grin on her face, or at least what would be a grin if she didn't have a gag in her mouth. As Jackie talks to her, all she can do is moan in appreciation as she lies there in her latex heaven. It's obvious she really enjoyed this rubbery escapade. Like Jackie and pretty much everyone else at the mansion, Kim loved latex, so feeling it deep inside of her, all over her, under her and feeling Jackie's latex clad body, all of this stimuli added to the bliss of being penetrated deeply. There was definitely a part of Kim that wanted much more of this.

Jackie

Jackie reaches over and takes the gag out of Kim's mouth. "Did you like that pet? Answer me honestly." She knew Kim loved it. But vocalizing it would help Kim realize that she needed to belong to Jackie.

Jackie lays down, her breasts pressed against Kim's. "I can give that to you all the time. All I need is one thing from you."

Kim
As the ballgag was removed, Kim exercised her jaw a little to loosen it up before giving a warm smile and saying "Of course I loved it. Being pleasured in rubber is simply divine and you certainly know how to make a girl feel good" After a pause, Kim says "And what would that be?" in that faux-innocent tone...

Jackie

Jackie leans down and kisses Kim fiercely. "Submit to me. Be my pet and I will make all your dreams come true." She continued to slowly fuck Kim, her hips rolling to slide the dildo in and out of the other girl.

"Just say the words. 'I submit mistress' and I will take you as my pet. Protect and nurture you. And most importantly. Bring you to new heights of sexual pleasure."

Kim
Kim already knew she was lesbian submissive and always felt a bit out of place with all the other girls because the only dominant was Mr. Harris. So the idea of finding a strong beautiful woman to submit to really appealed to her. She would finally be able to experience the same thrills as the other girls who had chosen to submit to Mr. Harris. She would look deeply into Jackie's eyes and answer a breathless "I submit mistress" as Jackie continued to fuck her, sending sharp thrills up her spine. Kim would close her eyes after that, enjoying all the sensations, the scent of latex, the rubbery squeaks, the rubber dildo inside her latex sheathed flower. All of it was so intensely desired... Her hips were already trembling and quivering...

Jackie

Jackie was thrilled when Kim said the words. Her first official pet. Not one that was on loan from someone else. Hers. And nobody elses. But just because Kim agreed didn't mean the work was complete. Jackie to had earn that trust each and every day.

"Good girl," she purrs, leaning down to kiss Kim. "You won't regret it. I promise." She picks up the pace again, fucking kim hard, rewarding her decision with another screaming orgasm.

Kim
Kim's red latex clad form would rest on the bed after another fantastic orgasm as Jackie readied the transparent latex bondage bag. She would pour lots of lube inside the thin transparent sheath before slowly pulling it past Kim's red latex clad feet. Kim's latex encased body would slide into the bag almost effortlessly because of all that lube. The lube gave the transparent bag this wet t-shirt effect wherever it clung tightly to Kim's body. The bag was tight and really comformed to Kim's body, pinning her legs together and pinning her arms against her body. So even though her arms come roam about over her body, they could only do so while pressed up against her body. It's was slippery heaven for Kim as the bag's attached open face hood finally came to rest over her head, finishing her bondage encasement. Jackie would add to this one of those puffy transparent breathplay hoods.

3f7a1d689a78de746f305177bc5c1141.jpg

All Kim could do is squirmed about, her red latex gloved hands more than happy to roam around erotically over her body, enjoying the tight latex bondage and the slippery lube all over her body while lying down in Jackie's latex bed...

Jackie

Jackie was in heaven. She was pulling her first pet into a latex bondage bag, securing her so she couldn't move. She couldn't help herself and let her hands wander all over Kim's trapped body. She slipped the hood over Kim's head, finalizing the encasement. She lay down next to Kim, wrapping her arms around her pet's secured form. "Thank you pet," she whispers. "You make me a very happy mistress and I'm going to take such good care of you. Tomorrow, we start getting you some sisters." She squirmed just thinking about it, her own stable of submissive latex pets, all dedicated to pleasing her. "Sleep tight."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would eventually return from her evening in the library before going to bed. She was shocked to find a woman in tight latex bondage within a transparent latex bondage bag, lying right beside Jackie, both of whom seemed to be asleep. There was something unexpectedly erotic about seeing that woman in red within the heavily lubricated transparent latex bag, the way the tight parts seemed totally transparent in that sexy wet t-shirt like effect. Abbey would do her best not to wake them as she peeled out of her latex outfit down to her latex catsuit before going to bed herself.

Alex Harris

Alex strode through his house, smiling at his slaves as they headed to bed. He had Trish waiting for him, tied down on his bed. Today had been a good day. The girls from the yacht were home, Abbey and Jackie had arrived, and he had finished acquiring a new company.

He closes his door, smiling at the restrained Trish on his bed. She had secured herself, making herself vulnerable for him. A bright white ball gag was in her mouth, drool pouring out from around it. Here eyes light up as she sees him and she quivers in excitement. He pulls his cock out as he climbs onto bed, easily sliding into her. "Welcome home my slave," he says, leaning down to kiss her gag as he begins to fuck her.

Trish
Trish tries to smile with her ball gag on as she hers her Master coming it. Just the thought of his long hard cock inside her gets her aroused really quickly. And she doesn't have to wait long as Alex wastes very little time mounting Trish, as she feels his long hard cock slide into her latex sheathe flower, her own wetness providing more than enough lubrication for the super thin latex to stretch into her effortlessly. A symphony of moans and rubbery squeaks ensues....

Alex Harris

He stares lovingly into her eyes as she squeezes his cock. He loved all his girls and how they submitted to him. He caresses her face, the latex of his glove dragging slightly on the latex of her mask. His cock is slamming into her, burying himself fully in his slave captain. Even now she still smelt slightly of salt, making her even more alluring. "I've missed you. You spend to much time away."

Trish
Trish was not able to really talk back, but she did give an appreciative moan as she felt his cock push deep into her, her latex clad hips trembling with delight as Alex's cock send powerful shivers of pleasure radiating from her sex. Her hips were gyrating slightly the whole time, getting the most sensation out of this as she could. She did think about wanting Alex to spend more time on the yatch though, but she simply could actually say it with a gag in her mouth and she wasn't about to do anything to stop the wondering fucking she was getting...

Alex Harris

Alex settles into a rhythm, slamming his cock deep into her. He reaches up and pops the gag out of her mouth, wanting to hear her. After he does he reaches down and grabs her breasts, playing with them as he groans. "I've missed this pussy."

Trish
Juding by her moans, Trish was getting close. She usually lasted longer, but it had been such a long time since she last enjoyed her masters cock and this felt so fantastic, feeling him inside of her, feeling his latex gloved hands on her latex encased breasts. Her vagina was already experience pre-orgasmic contractions as her moans grew a lot coarser and louder.

Alex Harris

Alex doesn't let up. One of the benefits of having a house full of sex slaves is you build up incredible stamina. It has gotten to a point where he could fuck for up to two hours straight. But he had a new surprise for his girls. And Trish was going to experience it first. He squeezed his ass muscles, feeling the bag full if jelly starting to squish. The jelly flowed along the tube, up the length of his cock and flooding Trish's pussy with diluted jelly fish slime.

Trish
Trish would grow wide eyed as she felt something gooey begin to fill her vaginal sheath, causing it to inflate inside of her. And there was a lot of it... The unexpected sensation was incredible and immediately pushed Trish into a strong orgasm as her body tense up hard and her hips bucked violently. And the artificial cum also had the side effect of causing her to become even more aroused. The orgasm would last a really long time as semen like slime came squirting out of her latex encased sex, drooling onto the latex bed sheets. The orgasm was so long and so strong that after she was done, Trish would go limp, semen like slime still slowly oozing out of her latex sheathed flower....

Back
Top Bottom